Elections Software Director Admitted that Their System Was Able to Create “At Least One Million” Phantom Votes

I am resorting to images now because words cannot convey just how fringe and batshit crazy Trumpers have become.
You can't read? Evidence is in the "image" I posted as to where the machines were/are-and had you bothered reading the article you would see links to validation- I guess choosing to remain ignorant so you can illustrate stupid is a thing to do now days- keep you head in the sand- it helps clear sinus's I've heard- it was a partisan hack I heard it from-
Lol..What is about Trump’s cases being thrown out of court that you don’t understand? You think that some post to some BS article that proves your case?

Use some independent thought. Trump’s cases are are based on lies, innuendo and just plain bullshit. That is why judges of all stripes are laughing them out of court.

Then, why are you so worried?

The fear is palpable......

.....take a shower, or at least stand downwind.
LOL..the fear is from your side. Why else is your ilk now attempting extra-judicial means to overturn the election?

There are those of us who haven't succumbed to evil, as you have.
You respond with that tripe. I win.

" I win."
....a trip to the dumpster for lunch.

They've gone crazy with the conspiracy theories.
Evidence means it's not a theory, stupid.
There is no evidence. Trump’s cases have been laughed out of court precisely because they lack all evidence.

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.
What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

In your face, booooyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!
Thank you for proving my point.

I did the very opposite, moron.

Look up the word 'vapid,' and then change your avi to it.
Try again you dimwit. As you pointed out affidavits based on hearsay are not evidence.

Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.
When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

I am resorting to images now because words cannot convey just how fringe and batshit crazy Trumpers have become.
You can't read? Evidence is in the "image" I posted as to where the machines were/are-and had you bothered reading the article you would see links to validation- I guess choosing to remain ignorant so you can illustrate stupid is a thing to do now days- keep you head in the sand- it helps clear sinus's I've heard- it was a partisan hack I heard it from-
Lol..What is about Trump’s cases being thrown out of court that you don’t understand? You think that some post to some BS article that proves your case?

Use some independent thought. Trump’s cases are are based on lies, innuendo and just plain bullshit. That is why judges of all stripes are laughing them out of court.

Then, why are you so worried?

The fear is palpable......

.....take a shower, or at least stand downwind.
LOL..the fear is from your side. Why else is your ilk now attempting extra-judicial means to overturn the election?

There are those of us who haven't succumbed to evil, as you have.
You respond with that tripe. I win.

You're not buying her argument that voters were "spies"? I can't believe you man.

The Director of Smartmatic, an electronic voting systems company, has admitted that the software has been stealing elections in Venezuela.

“Smartmatic has been stealing elections in Venezuela since at least 2004.”

In August of 2017, Smartmatic Director Antonio Mugica admitted that his company’s machines and software created at least one million phantom votes in the national elections in Venezuela.

BJ - I know you all will not believe anyone that doesn't say what you want them to- that level of ignorance is on you.
Your "gospel Truth" is only on Parler.

Republicans claimed a 'glitch' on software used across Michigan gave Biden additional votes, but the state said it was human error that did not affect totals.--https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/verify/michigan-software-glitch-didnt-switch-votes/507-d8caddb3-71da-4125-85be-9c8c124f66b7

Forum List

Back