Elections Software Director Admitted that Their System Was Able to Create “At Least One Million” Phantom Votes

I am resorting to images now because words cannot convey just how fringe and batshit crazy Trumpers have become.
You can't read? Evidence is in the "image" I posted as to where the machines were/are-and had you bothered reading the article you would see links to validation- I guess choosing to remain ignorant so you can illustrate stupid is a thing to do now days- keep you head in the sand- it helps clear sinus's I've heard- it was a partisan hack I heard it from-

I am resorting to images now because words cannot convey just how fringe and batshit crazy Trumpers have become.
You can't read? Evidence is in the "image" I posted as to where the machines were/are-and had you bothered reading the article you would see links to validation- I guess choosing to remain ignorant so you can illustrate stupid is a thing to do now days- keep you head in the sand- it helps clear sinus's I've heard- it was a partisan hack I heard it from-
Lol..What is it about Trump’s cases being thrown out of court that you don’t understand? You think that some post to some BS article proves your case?

Use some independent thought. Trump’s cases are based on lies, innuendo and just plain bullshit. That is why judges of all stripes are laughing them out of court.

Last edited:
The Director of Smartmatic, an electronic voting systems company, has admitted that the software has been stealing elections in Venezuela.

“Smartmatic has been stealing elections in Venezuela since at least 2004.”

In August of 2017, Smartmatic Director Antonio Mugica admitted that his company’s machines and software created at least one million phantom votes in the national elections in Venezuela.

BJ - I know you all will not believe anyone that doesn't say what you want them to- that level of ignorance is on you.
If he knew this why did he certify them for use?

Lol..What is about Trump’s cases being thrown out of court that you don’t understand? You think that some post to some BS article that proves your case?

Use some independent thought. Trump’s cases are are based on lies, innuendo and just plain bullshit. That is why judges of all stripes are laughing them out of court.
You don't read at all?

Lol..What is about Trump’s cases being thrown out of court that you don’t understand? You think that some post to some BS article that proves your case?

Use some independent thought. Trump’s cases are are based on lies, innuendo and just plain bullshit. That is why judges of all stripes are laughing them out of court.

Then, why are you so worried?

The fear is palpable......

.....take a shower, or at least stand downwind.

View attachment 417880

The maintenance of Americans’ constitutional rights should not depend on the good graces and sketchy ethics of a handful of well-connected corporations… who have stonewalled Congress, lied to Congress, and have questionable judgment when it comes to security…”
-Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore)
Here, begins that examination. As shown, there is reason for concern.

Numbers don’t lie. Mounting evidence to date suggests that voting machines do, particularly the ones sold by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. As the third part of this chronology begins it has now become obvious that Trump’s campaign operatives expected election fraud. They have since very quickly brought legal challenges to bear in AZ, GA, MI, PA, WI, and NV. However, most of this news first circled around only the mail-in ballots.

The “Dominion” of Election Fraud?
Exposing the Dominion Voting Machines.

Nobody can explain why those who allegedly rigged the voting machines in Georgia did not also rig the two races for the US Senate. It fails the logic test.

I can.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Imagine two hypothetical voters..

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?

Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/11/05/why-does-biden-have-so-many-more-votes-than-democrat-senators-in-swing-states/

I stopped reading when I saw you say, "Person B is a spy".

I think your elevated cholesterol is affecting your typing

They've gone crazy with the conspiracy theories.
Evidence means it's not a theory, stupid.
There is no evidence. Trump’s cases have been laughed out of court precisely because they lack all evidence.

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.
What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

In your face, booooyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!
Thank you for proving my point.

View attachment 417880

The maintenance of Americans’ constitutional rights should not depend on the good graces and sketchy ethics of a handful of well-connected corporations… who have stonewalled Congress, lied to Congress, and have questionable judgment when it comes to security…”
-Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore)
Here, begins that examination. As shown, there is reason for concern.

Numbers don’t lie. Mounting evidence to date suggests that voting machines do, particularly the ones sold by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. As the third part of this chronology begins it has now become obvious that Trump’s campaign operatives expected election fraud. They have since very quickly brought legal challenges to bear in AZ, GA, MI, PA, WI, and NV. However, most of this news first circled around only the mail-in ballots.

The “Dominion” of Election Fraud?
Exposing the Dominion Voting Machines.

Nobody can explain why those who allegedly rigged the voting machines in Georgia did not also rig the two races for the US Senate. It fails the logic test.

I can.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Imagine two hypothetical voters..

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?

Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/11/05/why-does-biden-have-so-many-more-votes-than-democrat-senators-in-swing-states/

I stopped reading when I saw you say, "Person B is a spy".

I think your elevated cholesterol is affecting your typing

Wow......the same reason you spent so much time in summer school.

LOL..the fear is from your side. Why else is your ilk now attempting extra-judicial means to overturn the election?

one-million-3jg3jt.jpg

I notice Schitt & Co aren't talking about foreign interference in the election this time.... when it's obvious and in our face.

You little maggots enjoy your few weeks in the sun. Squirm in that shit like you did when you were a baby maggot. Enjoy! You'll be back gagging on that big orange nutsack soon enough.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You don't read at all?
You post to a bullshit partisan website and that is your argument? Try again

Thank you for proving mine- tit for tat, stupid.
Stupid is those whose brains so fogged up they can’t comprehend why Trump’s lawsuits are being tossed? Nor can they comprehend why even After hand recounts and audits the results have not changed? Now that is the epitome of stupidity, or rather, ignorance.

There is no evidence. Trump’s cases have been laughed out of court precisely because they lack all evidence.

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

I did the very opposite, moron.

Look up the word 'vapid,' and then change your avi to it.

LOL..the fear is from your side. Why else is your ilk now attempting extra-judicial means to overturn the election?

There are those of us who haven't succumbed to evil, as you have.

I did the very opposite, moron.

Look up the word 'vapid,' and then change your avi to it.
Try again you dimwit. As you pointed out affidavits based on hearsay are not evidence.

You respond with that tripe. I win.

Describe extra-judicial

Si'

Forum List

Back