Elections have Consequences

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Elections do have Consequences.

One of the primary reasons I voted against Trump and for Clinton was because of the Supreme Court.

I have heard so many people who are otherwise pro-choice and pro-union vote for Trump just because they wanted to 'drain the swamp' and just take a hammer to the establishment.

Well this is what we get. And I am not bitching about Trump's selection- if anything I am impressed that he is such a solid jurist- unlike some of Trump's lower court picks. This pick was the outcome of the last Presidential election. And he is going to be confirmed to the Court unless by some bizarre circumstance he announces he will vote against Roe v. Wade before the confirmation vote.

I just hope that those how believe in woman's right to chose remember that come the next election.

One of the primary reasons I voted against Trump and for Clinton was because of the Supreme Court.

I have heard so many people who are otherwise pro-choice and pro-union vote for Trump just because they wanted to 'drain the swamp' and just take a hammer to the establishment.

Well this is what we get. And I am not bitching about Trump's selection- if anything I am impressed that he is such a solid jurist- unlike some of Trump's lower court picks. This pick was the outcome of the last Presidential election. And he is going to be confirmed to the Court unless by some bizarre circumstance he announces he will vote against Roe v. Wade before the confirmation vote.

I just hope that those how believe in woman's right to chose remember that come the next election.
What about those who believe in a man's right to choose?

ooo future tellers... Go make a million on the markets, horse races, the lottery, etc. and you won't have to worry about it :)

Fuck 'em. I hope Trump's policies bring them to ruin. Instead of appealing to those terrified, racist morons, go convince a few of your friends or strangers that don't regularly vote to go vote this November.

Fuck 'em. I hope Trump's policies bring them to ruin. Instead of appealing to those terrified, racist morons, go convince a few of your friends or strangers that don't regularly vote to go vote this November.
Yes, because the Democrats need to add more apathetic, uninformed voters in with their dead and illegal alien voters to regain power.

Why does a woman choose what happens to a man’s baby? That’s his DNA and not just her body. Totally sexist.

I actually agree that the father should have some kind of voice in the matter, but I have no idea what kind nor how we can possibly deal with it. I mean what restitution for them getting an abortion? They have to get "permission" from the father? I just don't see how it can happen in a fair and just way...

Why does a woman choose what happens to a man’s baby? That’s his DNA and not just her body. Totally sexist.

I actually agree that the father should have some kind of voice in the matter, but I have no idea what kind nor how we can possibly deal with it. I mean what restitution for them getting an abortion? They have to get "permission" from the father? I just don't see how it can happen in a fair and just way...
They enter a contract upon copulation. Apply standard contract law.

Yes, because the Democrats need to add more apathetic, uninformed voters in with their dead and illegal alien voters to regain power.
What a stupid comment

Hey, westwall, isn't that the stupidest comment you've ever seen? I'm sure you would never call it trolling.

Anyways, it's hilarious to see a Trump sheep attack the uninformed. STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

What a stupid comment

Hey, westwall, isn't that the stupidest comment you've ever seen? I'm sure you would never call it trolling.

Anyways, it's hilarious to see a Trump sheep attack the uninformed. STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

No, most of yours are even dumber, however it does pertain to the OP so it is not trolling.

Its an option I suppose, but it won't hold legally for sex under the influence - I'd say the majority of "abortion causing" sex is drunk/stoned wouldn't you? So partial answer maybe...

I certainly support a man's right to choose. Certainly a man should be able to choose where he sticks his dick. And if a man get's pregnant- certainly I will support his right to choose on whether to stay pregnant.

I certainly support a man's right to choose. Certainly a man should be able to choose where he sticks his dick. And if a man get's pregnant- certainly I will support his right to choose on whether to stay pregnant.

Same as "a woman has a choice on opening her legs"?

And those consequences can be negative, as in the case of Trump.

Same as "a woman has a choice on opening her legs"?

Absolutely.

Both people have choices to make about what can lead to pregnancy. Once there is a pregnancy though- only one person is pregnant- and whoever is pregnant should have the choice of how to control her or his body.

Its an option I suppose, but it won't hold legally for sex under the influence - I'd say the majority of "abortion causing" sex is drunk/stoned wouldn't you? So partial answer maybe...
If they’re adults, intoxication is irrelevant. They made that choice to enter the contract.

LOL- considering my whole point is about better informed voters.....making informed choices....you do reflect the Trump base.

If you would only choose contraceptives!

Certainly the father and mother both have equal rights when it comes to their living baby.
No, they don’t. The father doesn’t get to choose abortion and is forced to subsidize a baby he may choose to abort.
Sexist double standard and cruel to children, depriving them of a father by choice.

Forum List

Back