Election Integrity Complaint Filed

I hope they keep suing til the cows come home. And force those Dominion machines to be used as Reefs.

Force ALL VOTER REGISRATIONS to be updated and people who no longer live there to be removed. True the vote has sued MANY.

Thanks Mike, keep fighting the good fight.

---Mike Lindell made good on his promise that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing entered on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said.---

The Supreme Court won't hear Lindell's BS.

I hope they keep suing til the cows come home. And force those Dominion machines to be used as Reefs.

Force ALL VOTER REGISRATIONS to be updated and people who no longer live there to be removed. True the vote has sued MANY.

Periodically they purge the voter rolls of people who have died or moved away or haven't voted in several election cycles.

Periodically they purge the voter rolls of people who have died or moved away or haven't voted in several election cycles.
Supposed to . but that isn't True. True the vote has won many cases FORCING THEM TO DO IT. Because it hasn't been done in a very long time.

Supposed to . but that isn't True. True the vote has won many cases FORCING THEM TO DO IT. Because it hasn't been done in a very long time.

Georgia is pretty good at it.. Most states try to get it done every 2 years.

Thanks Mike, keep fighting the good fight.

---Mike Lindell made good on his promise that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing entered on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said.---

LOL. You should revisit your link. There has been an update. :auiqs.jpg:

EDITORS NOTE: When originally published, we reported that Mike Lindell had filed his lawsuit. After further investigation, we were incorrect. We have updated this story to reflect the proper information. We sincerely regret this error.

Mike Lindell promised that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said. As of this writing, no lawsuit has been filed.

Just curious. How many here donated to Lindell based on his fake news?

We buy his pillows. I think the Dems in my family could use some new pillows for Christmas.
Of course, you do. You trumptards exist to be exploited. Keep us informed of any other fake Supreme Court filings, won't you? Always fun to see you guys get taken over and over again!!

Forum List

Back