Election Integrity Complaint Filed

Why are you against Election Integrity? It was public knowledge DemTard strongholds illegally changed election laws, and violated numerous election laws already in place to protect our elections.

Why are you against Election Integrity?

Is it because you Love Senile EmperorShitzHizPantz and worship the dirty diaper of your PoopyPantz god?
How come none of those violations affected Repukelican candidates other then Trump, Tree Humping Moonie?

You will accept the results as long as you win.

Kind of like you. Hmmm. Present evidence that your side cheated and you want none of it. Present evidence that my side cheated and you are all over it. How about we make sure that NO ONE can cheat. Then you, nor I, have anything to get angry about.

M'kay, sport.

Kind of like you. Hmmm. Present evidence that your side cheated and you want none of it. Present evidence that my side cheated and you are all over it. How about we make sure that NO ONE can cheat. Then you, nor I, have anything to get angry about.
You know that quote came from Trump, right?

I am of the opinion that cheating happens in every election. The question is was there enough of it to turn the election. After what, 60 court cases we have yet to see the proof, not to mention Trump was caught trying to get more votes from Georgia.
You guys should absolutely do what you can to ensure future elections are fair. Think ahead instead of living in the past.
Let this go and live to fight another day.

You know that quote came from Trump, right?

I am of the opinion that cheating happens in every election. The question is was there enough of it to turn the election. After what, 60 court cases we have yet to see the proof, not to mention Trump was caught trying to get more votes from Georgia.
You guys should absolutely do what you can to ensure future elections are fair. Think ahead instead of living in the past.
Let this go and live to fight another day.

So am I. we know that cheating is quite extensive. So ANYTHING we can do to make the cheaters jobs harder is good.

Is it not?

So am I. we know that cheating is quite extensive. So ANYTHING we can do to make the cheaters jobs harder is good.

Is it not?
It is. Don't you feel like you're wasting time and money trying to get Trump back in the White House?
It's not going to happen. Biden is President and I don't see any way other than death that will change that fact.
Personally Biden wasn't my first choice.
I wanted Bernie.

Why are you against Election Integrity? It was public knowledge DemTard strongholds illegally changed election laws, and violated numerous election laws already in place to protect our elections.

Why are you against Election Integrity?

Is it because you Love Senile EmperorShitzHizPantz and worship the dirty diaper of your PoopyPantz god?
You’re complaining about the rules AFTER you lost.

We all knew the rules. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like them.

Tissue?

He's got a PAC that's bringing in some serious campaign cash.
So what? Just because Trump is a grifter stringng people along as they send him cash doesn't mean he's running. Trump is a filthy slimeball who threatened to start his own party until he was informed by the RNC he'd be paying his own goddam legal bills if he did. Notice how he changed his mind, but quick?

Trump is a liar, a conman, a self dealing oppurtunistic jerkoff out to squeeze every last dollar from every sucker any way he can.

And you rubes keep falling for it. You'll never learn.

It is. Don't you feel like you're wasting time and money trying to get Trump back in the White House?
It's not going to happen. Biden is President and I don't see any way other than death that will change that fact.
Personally Biden wasn't my first choice.
I wanted Bernie.

I want elections to be clean. That way we know what the people want, not the billionaires.

How about you?

Thanks Mike, keep fighting the good fight.

---Mike Lindell made good on his promise that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing entered on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said.---

Man, you guys just keep falling for one hoax after another! :auiqs.jpg:

By the way, the link at the end of your post does not work.

Last edited:

---Mike Lindell made good on his promise that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing entered on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said.---

Lindell was unable to get any attorneys general to sign off on his hoax.

:lol:

Update - multiple state will take action within the next few days.

---Mike Lindell announces multiple states will bring election fraud lawsuit to Supreme Court next week---

FAIL.

That is a story from last week. NONE of the states signed off on his hoax.

“EDITORS NOTE: When originally published, we reported that Mike Lindell had filed his lawsuit. After further investigation, we were incorrect. We have updated this story to reflect the proper information. We sincerely regret this error.”

:laughing0301:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

“EDITORS NOTE: When originally published, we reported that Mike Lindell had filed his lawsuit. After further investigation, we were incorrect. We have updated this story to reflect the proper information. We sincerely regret this error.”

:laughing0301:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Don't you ever get tired of trolling?

They get your hopes and dreams up and then they pop that bubble almost immediately after. And you idiots keep falling for it.

I’m stating to wonder if they’re doing it to you on purpose. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back