Election Integrity Complaint Filed

Why are you against Election Integrity? No one is trying to change the outcome of an illegitimate election.

You Selected The Senile EmperorShitzHizPantz, and now you can live with him.

Why are you against election integrity?
I’m not against election integrity.

Regardless of what is done or not done, you guys are just going to cry fraud whenever you lose an election.

Regardless of what is done or not done, you guys are just going to cry fraud whenever you lose an election.
The swing states definitely were and are against integrity. They certainly refuse to help prove it.. People suing to see ballots, which is their right, is not something they should have to do. There was 0 transparency because there was fraud. They could not look or act more guilty if they tried. FACT.

Why are you against Election Integrity? It was public knowledge DemTard strongholds illegally changed election laws, and violated numerous election laws already in place to protect our elections.

Why are you against Election Integrity?

Is it because you Love Senile EmperorShitzHizPantz and worship the dirty diaper of your PoopyPantz god?

Thanks Mike, keep fighting the good fight.

---Mike Lindell made good on his promise that an election integrity lawsuit would be filed in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. In ‘Help Save Our Country, Please Share Everywhere,’ Lindell announced a Livestream event with “96 hours of thanks, hope, and information” to go along with the filing entered on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. “[We’re] taking apart the biggest crime in history,” Lindell said.---

Let's take a poll on how long it will take for Pillow Guy to be laughed out of court.

I won't even ask how that clown plans on bypassing lower courts with this insanity.

Update - multiple state will take action within the next few days.

---Mike Lindell announces multiple states will bring election fraud lawsuit to Supreme Court next week---

Oh goody! Got a new date for Trump's reinstatement?

Forum List

Back