Election Fraud Expert Warns About Dominion Machines

Where the fuck do you people dig this shit up?
Antrim County in MI has 6K votes mistakenly go to Biden in a USER error. Mistake is corrected. Trump gets his votes.
Now all the sudden, it's a vast conspiracy!!
You people will swallow..anything :auiqs.jpg:!
Where do you dig up 99% of your shit?

From legitimate news sources. Not the bottom of the alt-right barrel. :)
Really? I've seen you clowns post shit from the Town where they filmed the Andy Griffith Show...Nowhere, U.S.A.
Don't even try to pretend that you don't post stories from Losersville, USA "news "sites.

Aww....S'Matter snowflake? Literally hundreds of posts that quote not only every single dubious alt-right source under the sun..but from YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher and Hippie Stink), Twitter and Facebook as well that you idiots swallow and then regurgitate...as GOSPEL?. And then, a couple of left wing sites like RawStory come along and you absolutely soil your panties??
That hippie knows his stuff and that really annoys you.
And were you expecting me to post bullshit from CNN or MSNBC?
And thanks for admitting you think Reuters and AP are Right-Wing sites, you demented piece of shit.

The hippie appears to be a Russian backed bot. Open wide and swallow.
Honestly, you Trump supporters make the People's Temple followers look sane by comparison.
By the way, JackShit, how come CNN, MSNBC, ABCNews and all the other Left-Wing sites didn't cover the riots that Reuters, AP and the BBC did cover.
You know why?
Because their infantile worshipped can't handle their own shit.

Um...well, they all did. With pictures I might add. They just didn't add the "dark people are animals" commentary you were hoping for.
The 2nd riots were not covered.

Antrim County in MI has 6K votes mistakenly go to Biden in a USER error. Mistake is corrected. Trump gets his votes.

Like that Russia investigation sure went somewhere

LMAO!

Really? I've seen you clowns post shit from the Town where they filmed the Andy Griffith Show...Nowhere, U.S.A.
Don't even try to pretend that you don't post stories from Losersville, USA "news "sites.

Aww....S'Matter snowflake? Literally hundreds of posts that quote not only every single dubious alt-right source under the sun..but from YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher and Hippie Stink), Twitter and Facebook as well that you idiots swallow and then regurgitate...as GOSPEL?. And then, a couple of left wing sites like RawStory come along and you absolutely soil your panties??
And thanks for admitting you think Reuters and AP are Right-Wing sites, you demented piece of shit.

Honestly, you Trump supporters make the People's Temple followers look sane by comparison.
By the way, JackShit, how come CNN, MSNBC, ABCNews and all the other Left-Wing sites didn't cover the riots that Reuters, AP and the BBC did cover.
You know why?

Um...well, they all did. With pictures I might add. They just didn't add the "dark people are animals" commentary you were hoping for.
I've actually met people who insist that Antifa does not exist.

See the 2nd link for the detailed five-page 2019 certification test report for the #Dominion Systems #voting machines.

Certification was denied for six specific reasons, including complexity (500 steps and 400 pages to install software), security and error issues. Imagine what they did not test. It seems that even the test plan failed, which is something that should never happen after release, IMO, as it should have already been tested (I know #software testing).

#meme #elections #jimhvausa #StopTheSteal

elections02.jpg

You know why?

I've actually met people who insist that Antifa does not exist.
Wut? Does Antifa claim to be God or something, cuz they don't believe in him either?

Forum List

Back