Election Fraud Expert Warns About Dominion Machines

Where the fuck do you people dig this shit up?
Antrim County in MI has 6K votes mistakenly go to Biden in a USER error. Mistake is corrected. Trump gets his votes.
Now all the sudden, it's a vast conspiracy!!
You people will swallow..anything :auiqs.jpg:!

Antrim County in MI has 6K votes mistakenly go to Biden in a USER error. Mistake is corrected. Trump gets his votes.
Where do you dig up 99% of your shit?

From legitimate news sources. Not the bottom of the alt-right barrel. :)

Really? I've seen you clowns post shit from the Town where they filmed the Andy Griffith Show...Nowhere, U.S.A.
Don't even try to pretend that you don't post stories from Losersville, USA "news "sites.

RUSSIA

Really? I've seen you clowns post shit from the Town where they filmed the Andy Griffith Show...Nowhere, U.S.A.
Don't even try to pretend that you don't post stories from Losersville, USA "news "sites.

Aww....S'Matter snowflake? Literally hundreds of posts that quote not only every single dubious alt-right source under the sun..but from YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher and Hippie Stink), Twitter and Facebook as well that you idiots swallow and then regurgitate...as GOSPEL?. And then, a couple of left wing sites like RawStory come along and you absolutely soil your panties??

Aww....S'Matter snowflake? Literally hundreds of posts that quote not only every single dubious alt-right source under the sun..but from YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher and Hippie Stink), Twitter and Facebook as well that you idiots swallow and then regurgitate...as GOSPEL?. And then, a couple of left wing sites like RawStory come along and you absolutely soil your panties??
That hippie knows his stuff and that really annoys you.
And were you expecting me to post bullshit from CNN or MSNBC?
And thanks for admitting you think Reuters and AP are Right-Wing sites, you demented piece of shit.

The Dumbocrats have no evidence, so they badmouth our sources. It means nothing

The Dumbocrats have no evidence, so they badmouth our sources. It means nothing
Liberals aren't even witty when they're cursing out anyone who disagrees with them.

And thanks for admitting you think Reuters and AP are Right-Wing sites, you demented piece of shit.

The hippie appears to be a Russian backed bot. Open wide and swallow.
Honestly, you Trump supporters make the People's Temple followers look sane by comparison.

No
Its the bottom of the Alt left barrel.

Honestly, you Trump supporters make the People's Temple followers look sane by comparison.
He's 100% pro-US and you are 100% psychotic.

Your fake news conspiracy theory threads are sadly hilarious! Learn to say President Biden!

1605223625649.png

By the way, JackShit, how come CNN, MSNBC, ABCNews and all the other Left-Wing sites didn't cover the riots that Reuters, AP and the BBC did cover.
You know why?
Because their infantile worshipers can't handle their own shit.

By the way, JackShit, how come CNN, MSNBC, ABCNews and all the other Left-Wing sites didn't cover the riots that Reuters, AP and the BBC did cover.
You know why?
Because their infantile worshipped can't handle their own shit.

Same reason that I don't post bad things about my family.
They are family.

You know why?
Because their infantile worshipped can't handle their own shit.

Um...well, they all did. With pictures I might add. They just didn't add the "dark people are animals" commentary you were hoping for.

Forum List

Back