Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

Don't get rid of it.

Gut the criminally partisan leadership, appoint a non-partisan Director from outside the FBI and an 'overseer' monitoring and managing the whole thing, again, non-partisan from outside the agency.

Make the FBI ask 'MOTHER MAY I' before being allowed to do anything, as their previous crimes have been heinous, rendering them untrustworthy.

IMHO...

Don't get rid of it.

Gut the criminally partisan leadership, appoint a non-partisan Director from outside the FBI and an 'overseer' monitoring and managing the whole thing, again, non-partisan from outside the agency.

Make the FBI ask 'MOTHER MAY I' before being allowed to do anything, as their previous crimes have been heinous, rendering them untrustworthy.

IMHO...
Why not get rid of it? Where does the Constitution authorize a federal police force?

Why did you feel the need to parrot the hypocritical attempted insult?

Again, 150 seperate incidents involving Democrat election deniers, yet you can't think for yourself - you have to parrot the left's hypocrisy?

:itsok:
Talking about parroting hypocrisy... let me guess, you believe your orange douchebag claim of the 2020 election being stolen, right?

Thank the lord, you retards don't recognize the irony. Helps us to have fun at your expense. :auiqs.jpg:

Um she pointed out that people were complaining that in republican districts the lines were 3-4 hours long with printers running out of toner, "tabulating machines" were not working, etc.

When those people drove to democrat districts the voting was smooth as silk.

Nah, nothing to see here.

Every time she was ahead, a box of ballots would suddenly appear in the trunk of someone's car, all for Hobbs
It answers a lot of questions. Hobbs had few appearances and no debates. She knew all along the fix was in.

Every time she was ahead, a box of ballots would suddenly appear in the trunk of someone's car, all for Hobbs
It answers a lot of questions. Hobbs had few appearances and no debates. She knew all along the fix was in.
Now Hobbs get to certify her own election...

Talking about parroting hypocrisy... let me guess, you believe your orange douchebag claim of the 2020 election being stolen, right?

Thank the lord, you retards don't recognize the irony. Helps us to have fun at your expense. :auiqs.jpg:
Go back to other elections before that. 2016 was a doozy. A 4 year lovefest for the election winner.

Forum List

Back