Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

Well, we saw this stuff coming a mile away.

The deniers absolutely took it in the shorts this election. That's what they get for playing the game, for being craven enablers.

It's nice to see that the people are paying attention. More so than I thought.

Big fan of mail in ballots huh?

The Democrats will cry to high heaven when Republicans start cheating. You will be right there with them, blubbering

Well, we saw this stuff coming a mile away.

The deniers absolutely took it in the shorts this election. That's what they get for playing the game, for being craven enablers.

It's nice to see that the people are paying attention. More so than I thought.

Yeah, we could all see this coming from a mile away, when Hobbs hardly ever showed up for work and when she actually drove away because she was too afraid to be in the same building, let alone on the sane debate stage, as Lake.

Either people weren't paying THAT close of attention, are stupid, or Arizona lived up to their election reputation.

Yeah, we could all see this coming from a mile away, when Hobbs hardly ever showed up for work and when she actually drove away because she was too afraid to be in the same building, let alone on the sane debate stage, as Lake.

Either people weren't paying THAT close of attention, are stupid, or Arizona lived up to their election reputation.

Maybe our elections are "secure" like the shots are "safe and effective"

These people are straight up hypocrites. They know that Abrams, HRC, and several other Dems denied the legitimacy of elections but they never mentioned them. Feck 'em... I'd like to spit in their damned faces...
And when they kill you just note you are the one that started the fight.

The only election I will say I ever thought was stolen was 2000 election where Bush won but before and after that I never thought any of them were stolen.

Between the Hanging with Chad, Nader effect and Bush brother being the Governor of Florida, well I felt that election was stolen and I didn’t vote for Al “ the bore “ Gore.

I mean if you can’t win your home state then you shouldn’t be President.

So let be clear in 2016 I stated Trump won and 2020 I stated Biden won and in 2022 I believe that red wave was wishful thinking and let me be clear McConnell might have done you guys a favor by letting the Democrats keep the Senate because the shit is about to hit the damn fan!

And when they kill you just note you are the one that started the fight.

The only election I will say I ever thought was stolen was 2000 election where Bush won but before and after that I never thought any of them were stolen.

Between the Hanging with Chad, Nader effect and Bush brother being the Governor of Florida, well I felt that election was stolen and I didn’t vote for Al “ the bore “ Gore.

I mean if you can’t win your home state then you shouldn’t be President.

So let be clear in 2016 I stated Trump won and 2020 I stated Biden won and in 2022 I believe that red wave was wishful thinking and let me be clear McConnell might have done you guys a favor by letting the Democrats keep the Senate because the shit is about to hit the damn fan!

If by that you mean the economy....yes.

Because here come the layoffs

Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.

The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona is a battleground state and will likely play a pivotal role in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.

Lake's loss is the latest defeat for a series of candidates endorsed by Trump, who on Tuesday is expected to announce another White House bid.

Her defeat capped a triumphant week for Democrats, who defied Republicans' hopes for a "red wave" in the midterm elections.

Lake, a former television news anchor, was one of a string of Trump-aligned Republican candidates who lost battleground state races. Voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin also rejected election deniers in races for governor and other statewide election posts.

More Fraud. Extend the count long enough and you can manufacture enough votes to beat anyone.

Kari Lake, one of the most high-profile Republican candidates in the midterm elections to embrace former President Donald Trump's false claims of voter fraud in 2020, lost her bid to become the next governor of Arizona, Edison Research projected on Monday.

The closely fought governor's race between Lake and Democrat Katie Hobbs was one of the most significant in the general election because Arizona is a battleground state and will likely play a pivotal role in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.

Lake's loss is the latest defeat for a series of candidates endorsed by Trump, who on Tuesday is expected to announce another White House bid.

Her defeat capped a triumphant week for Democrats, who defied Republicans' hopes for a "red wave" in the midterm elections.

Lake, a former television news anchor, was one of a string of Trump-aligned Republican candidates who lost battleground state races. Voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin also rejected election deniers in races for governor and other statewide election posts.

Haaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha I'm so happy, Batshit crazy kari lake loses election like a dog...

1668519902031.png

'Election Denier' Lake

:auiqs.jpg:

150 seperate instances / examples of Democrats denying / questioning election results...

OOPS

Just curious - why did you feel the need to stress your hyocritical attempt at an insult - 'Election Denier', as if Republicans are the only ones?

Hillary has been whining and denying her loss since 2016, and not only does the J6 Committee have 3 Democrat Election Deniers as members, it is chaired by one.

View attachment 726133
This is a direct quote from a news article, bud. Learn to read. :itsok:

This is a direct quote from a news article, bud. Learn to read.
Why did you feel the need to parrot the hypocritical attempted insult?

Again, 150 seperate incidents involving Democrat election deniers, yet you can't think for yourself - you have to parrot the left's hypocrisy?

:itsok:

Forum List

Back