Election Day Will Be Christian Visibility Day

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I applaud Trump for this, but every day should be Christian Visibility Day. Americans need to be proud of their heritage. We need more of this from our political leaders.

---Trump: Election Day Will Be ‘Christian Visibility Day---

I applaud Trump for this, but every day should be Christian Visibility Day. Americans need to be proud of their heritage. We need more of this from our political leaders.

People who actually practice Christianity wouldn't want anything to do with the blob.

How could Trump possibly represent Christians? He has lied, cheated and stolen. He cannot manage to keep his wedding vows to save his life.

If you want Christian visibility, look for Christians who do what Christ commanded and feed the poor, take care of children and share what they believe.

I am curious. What is it you think will happen when Christians become more visible? I mean specifically.

Yes. Everyone will see them as they mount their portable crosses of martyrdom after voting for a heathen.
_112613717_tv061741048.jpg

Forum List

Back