Elderly Asian Couple Attacked, Robbed by Four Black Males – Then their machete-Wielding Son emerges from the house to save the day (VIDEO)

90% of Blacks voted for Sleepy Joe. Based on that state 90% of Blacks do not work.

Time and again we see this kind of thing from black thugs yet the problem is not even recognized by the msm much less by politicians.

That's because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. You spend your day looking for this.

Now would you like to discuss asian anti black racism that has been going on for most of the last 50 years?

Please post all fbi statistics citing asian on black hate crimes. I'd like to know all the asians pushing and murdering elderly black folks actually. GO!
~~~~~~
**********​

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.
  • 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 3.5 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 2.7 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 2.6 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.5 percent (26 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.0 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.
Bullshit. Black bastards commit 90% of violent crimes. It is in their blood.
:fu:

Time and again we see this kind of thing from black thugs yet the problem is not even recognized by the msm much less by politicians.

How many threads are there now of Leftist Black Americans attacking members of the AAIP community?

We all know where the racism and violence is coming from.

That's because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. You spend your day looking for this.

Now would you like to discuss asian anti black racism that has been going on for most of the last 50 years?

Please post all fbi statistics citing asian on black hate crimes. I'd like to know all the asians pushing and murdering elderly black folks actually. GO!
~~~~~~
**********​

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.
  • 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 3.5 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 2.7 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 2.6 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.5 percent (26 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.0 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.
Bullshit. Black bastards commit 90% of violent crimes. It is in their blood.
:fu:
Back at ya ,Libby shithead.

How many threads are there now of Leftist Black Americans attacking members of the AAIP community?

Since all you guys do is look for things blacks do that validates your racism...

Yes, we do know where all the racism and violence comes from. The number one threat of domestic terrorism, the white make right wing supremacist.

At least 85 percent of all blacks work.
That can't be right ..lol jobs ?!
You people are to fucking stupid to get an ID to vote ...or so I'm told by your white superiors
No,you aren't told that. That's some shit other white racists made up and you repeat it. Black unemployment.=9.6 percent. This means that 90 percent of blacks eligible to work do so.

Since all you guys do is look for things blacks do that validates your racism...

Yes, we do know where all the racism and violence comes from. The number one threat of domestic terrorism, the white make right wing supremacist.
Hey jackass ....

In case you haven't noticed, there are no threads on White Supremacist attacking members of the AAPI community.

All of these attacks are coming from Black Americans.

Your Leftist LIES are meaningless.

Everyone know where all the real Racism and Violence is coming from.

Your denial only makes you look like a racist fool.

Clearly, the rise in Attacks on Asians is not the white supremacist action the media and liberals were hoping it would be.

He should have sliced the thugs into small pieces and left the pieces for the rats and roaches to choke on.

Rogue cops aren’t prevelant but many blacks blame them all.

All you do is look for things whites do to validate your racism.

I wonder when people will start holding the black community responsible for their never ending culture of violence. This sweeping it under the rug shit is making it much worse.
How about we hold those who commit crimes responsible for those crimes? The four guys in this story should be prosecuted and given whatever maximum penalty is available. I wouldn't cry if they received a little extra 'attention' during processing either. However, I don't think YOU would be willing to be held responsible for every crime committed by a white person just because some racist nitwit decided you ARE the white "community." I know I wouldn't. Punish those responsible for crimes, and shove the racist nonsense back up your ass.

I wonder when people will start holding the black community responsible for their never ending culture of violence. This sweeping it under the rug shit is making it much worse.
How about we hold those who commit crimes responsible for those crimes? The four guys in this story should be prosecuted and given whatever maximum penalty is available. I wouldn't cry if they received a little extra 'attention' during processing either. However, I don't think YOU would be willing to be held responsible for every crime committed by a white person just because some racist nitwit decided you ARE the white "community." I know I wouldn't. Punish those responsible for crimes, and shove the racist nonsense back up your ass.
Can you not see these people are being CREATED by their culture?

Nobody's saying jail innocent blacks, but there is a problem that everyone refuses to address. The answer has to go beyond "locking them up as they're being created."

Nobody's saying jail innocent blacks, but there is a problem that everyone refuses to address. The answer has to go beyond "locking them up as they're being created."
People refuse to look at inferior cultures. They pretend that all cultures are equal, but as we know, they are not. Inferior cultures are what create racists. People mistake black crime for a racial issue, when in reality its a cultural one.

Until everyone shames and dismisses black current culture, this problem with rampant violence will NEVER go away, and as long as the violence remains, mistrust of black people will remain. People can bitch and whine all they want, but no one is ever going to trust black people as long as their crime rates are this high. Youre god damn right its going to be hard to get a taxi in some places, and black people are going to be watched more closely in stores, etc.

Last edited:

And "these people" in the 'white community' are being created by a failed 'white culture' every time a white person commits a crime?

Forum List

Back