Elderly Asian Couple Attacked, Robbed by Four Black Males – Then their machete-Wielding Son emerges from the house to save the day (VIDEO)

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Time and again we see this kind of thing from black thugs yet the problem is not even recognized by the msm much less by politicians.

That's because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. You spend your day looking for this.

Now would you like to discuss asian anti black racism that has been going on for most of the last 50 years?

The MSM wanted to make a big deal out of Asian hate crimes until they found out they could not blame it on white supremacists.

Time and again we see this kind of thing from black thugs yet the problem is not even recognized by the msm much less by politicians.

That's because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. You spend your day looking for this.

Now would you like to discuss asian anti black racism that has been going on for most of the last 50 years?

"asian anti-black racism" ? as in asian teens attacking little old black church ladies
in the streets?

At least 85 percent of all blacks work.

Agreed. So why don't they take on the black gangster culture that foments inordinate levels of violence?
Because we do. Now when whites start ending organized crime, come talk.

No, you don't. Whitey song about women is "I can't live without you!"

Black song about women is "Smack my bitch up".

Fundamentals my good man, fundamentals.

Good for him!

Forum List

Back