El Camino

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
El Camino is a move for those who watched the series Breaking Bad. There are many flashbacks and references that will otherwise be confusing. Breaking Bad fans who want to know what to happened to Pinkman will probably find the movie interesting. Although there are a few scenes with Pinkman's buddies and also brief appearances of White and Mike, the movie lacks the interesting plot twists and side stories that made Breaking Bad so interesting.

You are probably familiar with the plot, renegade hero trying to flee from the authorities to escape to new life. It was a pretty good movie that provides some closure for Breaking Bad fans. However season 6 of Breaking Bad which should hit Netflix some time next will probably do a much better job.

Never once watched that show. I see a lot of people talk about it, though.

I thought the thread was about an El Camino car when I clicked on it. Ha.

El Camino is a move for those who watched the series Breaking Bad. There are many flashbacks and references that will otherwise be confusing. Breaking Bad fans who want to know what to happened to Pinkman will probably find the movie interesting. Although there are a few scenes with Pinkman's buddies and also brief appearances of White and Mike, the movie lacks the interesting plot twists and side stories that made Breaking Bad so interesting.

You are probably familiar with the plot, renegade hero trying to flee from the authorities to escape to new life. It was a pretty good movie that provides some closure for Breaking Bad fans. However season 6 of Breaking Bad which should hit Netflix some time next will probably do a much better job.

BB was great. Better Call Saul was great. El Camino sucked.

There is no Season 6 of Breaking Bad.

BB was great. Better Call Saul was great. El Camino sucked.
I think what made Breaking Bad and Saul so good was the plot twists, and side stories with Mike, Hank, Water, and of course Saul's crazy antics. In this movie there was just not enough time for that so the director stuck with story line.

I thought it was pretty well done.
Without seeing Breaking Bad it would be meaningless and confusing.
Is it as good as BB itself? No, but that is a high-high bar.
Interesting to note - look up "The road to El Camino" - it is a short documentary about why they made the show, and how they did some of the scenes. On Netflix and YouTube

Never once watched that show. I see a lot of people talk about it, though.

I thought the thread was about an El Camino car when I clicked on it. Ha.
I believe Pinkman had an El Camino. If you like crime dramas with antiheroes, good character development, and don't mind some pretty gritty violence, then you will probably like Breaking Bad. It develops slowly but the chances are by the 3rd episode, you'll be hooked.

I believe Pinkman had an El Camino. If you like crime dramas with antiheroes, good character development, and don't mind some pretty gritty violence, then you will probably like Breaking Bad. It develops slowly but the chances are by the 3rd episode, you'll be hooked.

Todd had the El Camino.

Jesse had a Monte Carlo and a Toyota Tercel.

Forum List

Back