Egypt Up in Arms After Star of David Engraving Discovered in Ancient Temple

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Since the Muslims didn't invade Egypt until hundreds of years later on, it is possible that a Jew did engrave the Jewish star. However, as noted later on in the article, the six-pointed star was used by others. It's

amazing how up in arms the Egyptians get when they see something that might be the Star of David.

Egypt Up in Arms After Star of David Engraving Discovered in Ancient Temple
By Ahuva Balofsky April 5, 2016 , 7:30 am
113 13
3 3Email 206Share

“And David spoke unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Shaul.” II Samuel 22:1 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/star-rocks.jpg

star-rocks.jpg

Two six-pointed stars were found on a stone in the ruins of a Roman Temple in Egypt. (Photo: Official Twitter feed of @selket_de)

The ruins of a Roman Temple, dating back to the third century BCE, is the center of a storm of Egyptian controversy owing to a pair of six-pointed stars found engraved at the site. According to a report by The Jerusalem Post, the ruins are located on the Elephantine Island in the southern Egyptian city of Aswan.

Dr. Mahmoud Afifi, the head of the Egyptian Antiquities branch in the Antiquities Ministry, said he noticed the engravings, which resemble the Star of David which appears on the Israeli flag, on a stone. He accused the German archaeologists assisting in the temple reconstruction of carving the stars into the stone.

Afifi demanded the German team immediately remove the offending stone, threatening legal action if the archaeologists repeat the move

Read more at

Egypt Up in Arms After Star of David Engraving Discovered - Israel News

Do tell ...... :cool:

What that you muslims are the last too arrive and as such have all the unwanted bits no one else wanted. That your religion is based on that of the Jews very loosely, in fact only the 5% or so that is violent was used by mo'mad for his koran

Btw, is it possible to get an even worse photo of the site in question? Did it have to be taken from so far away and be so blurry?

It reminds me of all these images that are proof there are aliens on Mars that keep popping up:

Lizard-on-mars-photos-life-proof-alien-aliens-animal-ET-life-lizard-rat-sighting-sightings-UFO-UFOS-1.jpg

I am myopic and I could see them both, must be your selective sight that is the problem as you never could see anything that supported the Jews rights

Btw, is it possible to get an even worse photo of the site in question? Did it have to be taken from so far away and be so blurry?

It reminds me of all these images that are proof there are aliens on Mars that keep popping up:

Lizard-on-mars-photos-life-proof-alien-aliens-animal-ET-life-lizard-rat-sighting-sightings-UFO-UFOS-1.jpg

I am myopic and I could see them both, must be your selective sight that is the problem as you never could see anything that supported the Jews rights

Forum List

Back