Effort to stop permit less carrying of a gun in Kansas failed...common sense gun control wins...

well I been all through the USA and 'canada' and by thumb or motorcycle Wry . so there eh .

Maine has had no permit carry for four years, crime has gone down. Go figure.

One more reason to never vacation in Kansas (as if anyone would be ever do so).
Well, it doesn't have the homeless squatting to shite on the sidewalks. But I'm sure you could find something worthwhile.

Yeah, those arkies and oakies and kansasses who come to the Bay Area are really pests - I suppose growing up with outhouses is part of their DNA. Native SF's dressed up to go downtown until the Summer of Love, when disaffected teens and young adults fled the MidWest and South entered the scene, commingling with those of us boomers who grew up with decorum.

Few if any of those street shiters are native Californian's, they are the few leftovers who never grew up, never had a sober day since running away from home, and live on the streets. Everyday it seems more migrants from Red States run to Californa, for our weather, beaches and tolerant natives.

One more reason to never vacation in Kansas (as if anyone would be ever do so).

I was in Kansas last month...nice people, and some very interesting places to see.

Kansas Vistas:

upload_2019-9-8_7-13-7.jpeg

upload_2019-9-8_7-13-27.jpeg

And some art:

images

Even a Tree:

images

Maine has had no permit carry for four years, crime has gone down. Go figure.

Maine safest state
By measure of violent crime rate, Maine is the safest state in the US. Maine is a sparsely populated state and is the most northern state in New England, known for its rugged coastline on the Atlantic Ocean. The violent crime rate of Maine is 121 per 100,000 residents. Mar 7 2019
The Safest States To Live In The U.S. - WorldAtlas.com
www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-safest-states-to-live-in-the-u-s.html

Forum List

Back