Effort to stop permit less carrying of a gun in Kansas failed...common sense gun control wins...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Common sense gun control means that a law abiding gun owner should be able to carry a gun for self defense without asking permission from the state....and the fascist, anti-gun democrats in Congress tried to stop that ability....and failed.....

Common Sense gun control wins...

Effort to stop Oklahoma gun law fails, for now

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — Gun rights activists are taking a victory lap after the petition to stop an Oklahoma gun law missed its mark.

Some call it permitless carry. Some call it constitutional carry.

So now "gun control" is letting anyone carry anything any time? :cuckoo:

Common sense gun control means that a law abiding gun owner should be able to carry a gun for self defense without asking permission from the state....and the fascist, anti-gun democrats in Congress tried to stop that ability....and failed.....

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — Gun rights activists are taking a victory lap after the petition to stop an Oklahoma gun law missed its mark.

Actually it’s called ignorance and demagoguery.

Requiring a permit to carry a concealed firearm is also Constitutional carry – such requirements are perfectly consistent with Second Amendment case law.

Requiring a permit to carry a concealed firearm is also Constitutional carry – such requirements are perfectly consistent with Second Amendment case law.

LIAR!!!!

to use case law violates the constitution and you know it,,,

---------------------------------- I forget the States but there are quite a few where carry of guns with no permission and that's the way it should be . I think it started with Vermont many years ago and the idea has been gaining steam for many years Taz .

---------------------------------- I forget the States but there are quite a few where carry of guns with no permission and that's the way it should be . I think it started with Vermont many years ago and the idea has been gaining steam for many years Taz .
I'm just laughing at him calling it gun control, when there's no control whatsoever, lol.

I'm just laughing at him calling it gun control, when there's no control whatsoever, lol.
-------------------------------- the issuing of a permit is the Gun Control .

South Dakota governor signs law to allow concealed handguns without a permit

------------------------------------ perhaps it is RIGGED and Dishonest Case Law rigged by anti gun Courts and Judges Clayton .

Where did you get that? Criminals in kansas can't buy, own or carry any gun, at any time.......so you just don't know what you are talking about....if they are caught with a gun, they will be arrested...

John and Jane Citizen? They don't have to ask the state for permission to exercise a Right...that is the difference.

Please try to keep up.

No, they aren't.......you can't charge a Fee for the exercise of a Right.....as the Actual Supreme Court ruled in Murdock v Pennsylvania.....you can't have a Literacy test for the Right to vote.......

Permits for the Right to carry a gun are unConstitutional......they violate the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendments of the Constituion, as well as the 14th....

it isn't "gun control." It is actually "common sense gun control."

Where did you get that? Criminals in kansas can't buy, own or carry any gun, at any time.......so you just don't know what you are talking about....if they are caught with a gun, they will be arrested...

John and Jane Citizen? They don't have to ask the state for permission to exercise a Right...that is the difference.

Please try to keep up.
So their 2nd rights are being infringed.

Forum List

Back