EDUCATION is falling...Males, Covid,Demographic Cliff

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
So males are dramatically declining college as never before in our history.
Covid ( actually Biden, kissing the Teachers Union) knocked down attendance and it never recovered
And the Demographic Cliff starts in earnest next semester.

Many colleges will fail and die. So be it.
"the college-going population is expected to shrink across the next five to 10 years by as many as 15 percentage points."

Covid ( actually Biden, kissing the Teachers Union) knocked down attendance and it never recovered

"the college-going population is expected to shrink across the next five to 10 years by as many as 15 percentage points."
Biden was president in 2020, that's amazing

It's a combination of unaffordable tuition that never seems to abate as it goes up every year and the PC bullshit that is shoved down the throats of their children?

Do parents want to pay $100,000 for their daughter to go to Stanford, only to discover she later had a sex change without your knowing about it at the University, and then want to disown her parents?
This is the sort of crap that is happening.

But just look at what the male to female ratio will be....Good times ahead for those guys if they carry themselves well! :banana:

Jokes aside maybe what I've been hearing about a new "tool belt" generation going to two-year trade schools instead of college is coming to pass.

I certainly hope so.

Only if they are not creating MORLOCKS

Now this Catholic school is UTTER BEAUTY

It's a combination of unaffordable tuition that never seems to abate as it goes up every year and the PC bullshit that is shoved down the throats of their children?

Do parents want to pay $100,000 for their daughter to go to Stanford, only to discover she later had a sex change without your knowing about it at the University, and then want to disown her parents?
This is the sort of crap that is happening.
People in college are usually over eighteen and have the right to make choices in life.

Many colleges will fail and die? Why is that a bad thing?

Only if they are not creating MORLOCKS

Now this Catholic school is UTTER BEAUTY

We have one of those types of schools in my AO....In fact they just purchased a new campus on an abandoned golf course and will expand from K-8 to K-12 over the next couple years.

Last edited:
There are plenty of jobs for grads and none grads, it depends what one wants to do.
As I said, wages are not keeping up with inflation.

It is making less and less sense to work for anything.

The best thing Americans can do, I think, is to find ways to survive apart from the system, such as bartering and doing favors for each other, etc. Or find way to make cash under the table that is not taxable, that is, before they digitalize everything.

The best thing Americans can do, I think, is to find ways to survive apart from the system, such as bartering and doing favors for each other, etc. Or find way to make cash under the table that is not taxable, that is, before they digitalize everything.
LOL....I was well ahead of that curve. ;)

I have always increased my pay in any industry I work, I will get a 20% raise on ten days when I transfer to another property to manage

LOL....I was well ahead of that curve. ;)
Distancing ourselves from the federal economic system and going Galt is perhaps the best answer.

This means distancing ourselves from the corporations that prop up clowns like Biden and will probably do so again in 24.

Distancing ourselves from the federal economic system and going Galt is perhaps the best answer.

This means distancing ourselves from the corporations that prop up clowns like Biden and will probably do so again in 24.
It does not need to be all that involved.....I bought stuff at yard sales on Saturday and sold it on Sunday at the flea market.

I never did make less than $600 profit, not bad for a day and a half's work back when $600 was real money.

Thing is after a while it started catching on and long gone are the days when you could fill-up a 8' bed PU with YS plunder before 1100 on a Saturday morning.

It does not need to be all that involved.....I bought stuff at yard sales on Saturday and sold it on Sunday at the flea market.

I never did make less than $600 profit, not bad for a day and a half's work back when $600 was real money.

Thing is after a while it started catching on and long gone are the days when you could fill-up a 8' bed PU with YS plunder before 1100 on a Saturday morning.
It seems any time you find a way to make money, there are those watching to find ways to keep you from making it.

It's all about disempowering the average citizen.

Forum List

Back