Edgar Killen, KKK leader who was convicted in 1964 Mississippi Burning slayings, has died in prison

They should have executed the asshole and not wasted our money keeping a pig in a cage.

All those years of keeping that scum alive and finally he gets the death penalty. Just like Charles Manson, live much longer than they should of. But hey liberals don't like the death penalty because those guilty sons of bitches could one day be them.
I’m watching the movie now. Not the first time of course but my opinion is there are hundreds maybe even thousands of white men who lynched innocent black people and didn’t deserve to live out long free happy lives but they did. This Edgar ray is just one of many evil southern men in the first half of the last century. Today their grandkids are republicans.

All those years of keeping that scum alive and finally he gets the death penalty. Just like Charles Manson, live much longer than they should of. But hey liberals don't like the death penalty because those guilty sons of bitches could one day be them.
I’m watching the movie now. Not the first time of course but my opinion is there are hundreds maybe even thousands of white men who lynched innocent black people and didn’t deserve to live out long free happy lives but they did. This Edgar ray is just one of many evil southern men in the first half of the last century. Today their grandkids are republicans.

Yeah, maybe, but the Klan was all Democrat at one time. Remember George Wallace or Robert Byrd? Today everybody wants to be the greater negrophilist, but do you know the history here?

Before Charlottesville, Democrats voted for racist policies for more than 100 years

Baptist preacher as well.

Look at the hatred being spewed by those here on this thread. If hate is wrong; it is wrong. A half century ago, people thought racial integration was wrong and they would say the same thing about the destruction of the race via integration and inter-racial marriage. They had different values. For either side to think death is a net positive only says that neither side has a monopoly on human virtue.

Look at the hatred being spewed by those here on this thread. If hate is wrong; it is wrong. A half century ago, people thought racial integration was wrong and they would say the same thing about the destruction of the race via integration and inter-racial marriage. They had different values. For either side to think death is a net positive only says that neither side has a monopoly on human virtue.
It really doesnt you stupid fuck.

Tommy blames Trump for this guy living into his 90s

Yeah, maybe, but the Klan was all Democrat at one time. Remember George Wallace or Robert Byrd? Today everybody wants to be the greater negrophilist, but do you know the history here?

Before Charlottesville, Democrats voted for racist policies for more than 100 years
Yes, at one time. So now you know that the parties flipped. All those Democrats back then today vote GOP.

It's obvious when you watch the movie which characters would be voting for Trump and which ones would be voting for Biden. The white racists today vote GOP.

Glad you understand history and how the parties changed/flip flopped.

If you think you are better than others, YOU would be the stupid fuck. AND I have enough class that had I wanted to aim a personal comment at you; I'd have done so in a pm so you could be given the chance to say name the time and place.

Yes, at one time. So now you know that the parties flipped. All those Democrats back then today vote GOP.

It's obvious when you watch the movie which characters would be voting for Trump and which ones would be voting for Biden. The white racists today vote GOP.

Both parties are racist. Unfortunately for the Democrats ALL they have in their current offerings is a hack politician promising special shit to non-whites and the LGBTQP community if they vote for him.

I don't know much about Edgar Ray Killen, but after reading this thread his motives may not have been about murder. I really don't know, but will look it up to see what was going on through his mind.

Both parties are racist. Unfortunately for the Democrats ALL they have in their current offerings is a hack politician promising special shit to non-whites and the LGBTQP community if they vote for him.

I don't know much about Edgar Ray Killen, but after reading this thread his motives may not have been about murder. I really don't know, but will look it up to see what was going on through his mind.

After watching Mississippi Burning it seems like whites wanted to make sure to keep blacks scared and in their place. They couldn't look at them wrong, they couldn't wink at a white woman. They couldn't drink from the same place or eat at the same counters. Back of the bus.

What Edgar's motives were are the same motives that all whites had back then. They wish they had slavery back that's for sure. And even the people in the south who never saw a lynching but knew who was doing the lynching, was guilty. That's why I say I agreed with Nat Turner's decision to go on a killing rampage and kill every white man woman and child he could get his hands on. No white was innocent. Little Eichmanns.

After watching Mississippi Burning it seems like whites wanted to make sure to keep blacks scared and in their place. They couldn't look at them wrong, they couldn't wink at a white woman. They couldn't drink from the same place or eat at the same counters. Back of the bus.

What Edgar's motives were are the same motives that all whites had back then. They wish they had slavery back that's for sure. And even the people in the south who never saw a lynching but knew who was doing the lynching, was guilty. That's why I say I agreed with Nat Turner's decision to go on a killing rampage and kill every white man woman and child he could get his hands on. No white was innocent. Little Eichmanns.
So you believe movies that you want to.

Forum List

Back