Ed Klein: Hillary Couldn't Stop Crying, Told Friend She Blames Comey and Obama For Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
032508_chelsea_clinton.jpg

Hillary Clinton "couldn't stop crying" once she learned of her loss to Donald Trump on Tuesday, best-selling conservative author Ed Klein told Newsmax TV on Wednesday.

"About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend," he began on "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "She was crying, inconsolably.

"She couldn't stop crying.

"Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

"This is Hillary we're talking about," Klein said.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/758084?ref=yfp&section=Newsmax-Tv&keywords=ed-klein-hillary-clinton-crying-election&year=2016&month=11&date=09&id=758084&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

Oh the kunnnt in a pants suit blames everyone but her fucking self. More signs that the kuuunt is a demented bitch and the stupid pathetic useless left still cry that the poor bitch lost.

I hope she dies before me and I hope I get a chance to piss on her grave.
One thing we've learned here...you guys will swallow anything. :lol:

Trump wasn't the guy I wanted. I am still not sure I can trust him. I'm crossing my fingers for the next 4 years but the best thing about the election was that Hillary got beat, and we kicked some democrat asses.

She's crying inconsolably? I'd like to see a video of that. It makes me so happy.
Only a wife-beater enjoys crying women.

Hill is a criminal, self-serving, elitist loser who only has herself to blame.

So a conservative writer found out all this...

Election is over and you are still swallowing shit...

About the same amount of shit you people swallowed when all these bimbos came out claiming Trump groped or assaulted them.

I hope this is tearing her apart. Maybe for the first time she'll understand how the families of those killed in Benghazi felt.

Hillary Clinton "couldn't stop crying" once she learned of her loss to Donald Trump on Tuesday, best-selling conservative author Ed Klein told Newsmax TV on Wednesday.

"About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend," he began on "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "She was crying, inconsolably.

"Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/758084?ref=yfp&section=Newsmax-Tv&keywords=ed-klein-hillary-clinton-crying-election&year=2016&month=11&date=09&id=758084&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

Oh the kunnnt in a pants suit blames everyone but her fucking self. More signs that the kuuunt is a demented bitch and the stupid pathetic useless left still cry that the poor bitch lost.

Well, you won't have Hillary to kick around anymore, racist. Your sorry ass will have to find something new to cry about.

Trump wasn't the guy I wanted. I am still not sure I can trust him. I'm crossing my fingers for the next 4 years but the best thing about the election was that Hillary got beat, and we kicked some democrat asses.

She's crying inconsolably? I'd like to see a video of that. It makes me so happy.

And you are wrong.

And you are wrong.

That's an opinion.........not a fact.

And you are wrong.

Which is an opinion? Your statement or mine?

And you are wrong.

Which is an opinion? Your statement or mine?
I hate her guts as much as anyone....but I find it difficult to listen to crying women.....
Only a heartless asshole enjoys it.

At least she was man enough to admit she lost and show some class.

At least she was man enough to admit she lost and show some class.
Your pathetic attempt of a jedi mind trick on me won't work. Your voter fraud is exactly that you deranged liar.

You know it too. So yuck it up you petulant hypocritical lying idiot. That is all you are.

Love this blast from the past.

She blames everyone but herself FOR HAVING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON A PRIVATE SERVER, OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, DELETING 33,000 emails....

SHE DID THAT!

What an arrogant bitch. She is pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back