Really great opinions from Obama ,Biden , Hillary and RGB herself

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Her colleagues have said nothing in public about the presidential campaign or about Mr. Obama's stalled nomination of Judge Merrick B. Garland to the Supreme Court. But Justice Ginsburg was characteristically forthright, offering an unequivocal endorsement of Judge Garland.
"I think he is about as well qualified as any nominee to this court," she said. "Super bright and very nice, very easy to deal with. And super prepared. He would be a great colleague."
Asked if the Senate had an obligation to assess Judge Garland's qualifications, her answer was immediate.
"That's their job," she said. "There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year."

Joe biden
Would ya look at that.
It's an op-ed in the New York Times written by Joe Biden in 2016, after the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

The first two paragraphs are quite interesting:

In my 36-year tenure in the United States Senate — nearly half of it as chairman or ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee — I presided or helped preside over nine nominees to the Supreme Court, from both Republican and Democratic presidents. That's more than anyone else alive today.

In every instance we adhered to the process explicitly laid out in the Constitution: The president has the constitutional duty to nominate; the Senate has the constitutional obligation to provide advice and consent. It is written plainly in the Constitution that both presidents and senators swear an oath to uphold and defend

Hillary!

The affirmative action messiah ?!

Weeee

Lol

rutroooooooreee.jpg

Gator Berg was a brilliant Marxist !!
The best ever in the USSC
She obliterate millions of white jobs and babies and made the USSC into a circus

Forum List

Back