Economy current state thread (enter if you want to know the truth)

are you on drugs? Any debt from any department the citizens have to pay off.

You said we owed $18 trillion. Plus the Fed's debt.
Did you fail out of 8th grade math?

I can tell you don't understand economics or finance either.

I know what you are "trying" to do and you wont make the point above UNLESS you can debate the other 9 points. Give it your very best try.

Why would I debate anything with an idiot who can't perform simple math?

Why that was the only things you pointed out to prove the point you tried to make by discrediting me is suspicious, and proves you are a liberal with an agenda. Meaning why would anybody with a brain waste time with you? Got ya.

Why that was the only things you pointed out to prove the point you tried to make by discrediting me is suspicious,

You need me to point out the idiocy in your other semi-literate points?
Would one more be enough?

Meaning why would anybody with a brain waste time with you?

That's an interesting question. If you find someone with a brain, ask him. Idiot!

This economy is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off at the next bit of breaking news that hits fox or the other news stations. Wake up people.

I am awake and I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! I can't fathom the hubris of a semiliterate who actually believes he understands our economy well enough to predict our future.
:lmao:

A high school graduate with common sense could do it.

Then get thee back to high school and finish!

are you on drugs? Any debt from any department the citizens have to pay off.

I know what you are "trying" to do and you wont make the point above UNLESS you can debate the other 9 points. Give it your very best try.

Why that was the only things you pointed out to prove the point you tried to make by discrediting me is suspicious, and proves you are a liberal with an agenda. Meaning why would anybody with a brain waste time with you? Got ya.

Why that was the only things you pointed out to prove the point you tried to make by discrediting me is suspicious,

That's an interesting question. If you find someone with a brain, ask him. Idiot!

Yup I just exposed you on this. You above post should have been arguing my other 9 points, but this above post proves you can't. This discussion is finished. I'm done wasting my time with you.

This economy is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off at the next bit of breaking news that hits fox or the other news stations. Wake up people.

I am awake and I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! I can't fathom the hubris of a semiliterate who actually believes he understands our economy well enough to predict our future.
:lmao:

A high school graduate with common sense could do it.

Then get thee back to high school and finish!

I never lacked common sense. I even have my associates.

Yup I just exposed you on this. You above post should have been arguing my other 9 points, but this above post proves you can't. This discussion is finished. I'm done wasting my time with you.

You above post should have been arguing my other 9 points

I prefer to get the idiot to admit his first mistake, before I point out the rest of his errors.

I prefer to get the idiot to admit his first mistake, before I point out the rest of his errors.

Ya gotta start somewhere and you'd need the patience of Job to deal with the mess that is the OP. In his defense, he certainly tries hard.

The real unemployment number is not 5.6% it's over 10.5%. You can put in 1 hour of work and not qualify to be counted as unemployed. That right there should tell you the federal government is trying to control your perception on things. This means that over 10% of the population is unemployed.

The Census Bureau projects there will be 321,369,000 residents in America this year.
The BLS said we had just under 119 million private employees and almost 22 million public employees as of December 2014.
Looks like about 180 million aren't working. About 56%.

LOL! You are so full of shit. A topic like this with that many points with that long of a post would understand that a more comprehensive response is needed. Liberals always try to find 1 thing even if it's the only thing wrong and exploit it to "try" and discredit the rest. Nice try, and anybody with a brain can see this.

The real unemployment number is not 5.6% it's over 10.5%. You can put in 1 hour of work and not qualify to be counted as unemployed. That right there should tell you the federal government is trying to control your perception on things. This means that over 10% of the population is unemployed.

The Census Bureau projects there will be 321,369,000 residents in America this year.
The BLS said we had just under 119 million private employees and almost 22 million public employees as of December 2014.

above 10.5%, right? I was hoping someone whould jump in and make it worse, because I knew it was.

Ya gotta start somewhere and you'd need the patience of Job to deal with the mess that is the OP. In his defense, he certainly tries hard.

No kidding. But he's just so stupid!

No kidding. But he's just so stupid!

apparently to you I'm on the right track.

Yup.

4.) Big banks have huge amounts of bad debt on their balance sheets.

How do you know?

The small banks can't compete due to dodd frank and all the big banks getting the money.

Yeah, Dodd Frank is awful, but what does "all the big banks getting the money" mean?
All of what money?

Small businesses. I'll give you a little story of what small businesses are going through due to dodd frank

What did Dodd Frank do to make it harder for small business to borrow? Be specific.

Yup.

Then why did you only say 10.5%?

We are 1 big bad news from the market crashing all over again, banks failing again, etc..

Why would banks fail? They have over $2.5 trillion in excess reserves.

I put my money into the biggest bank I could and just put all m money in Gold.

That's awful, you must have lost hundreds!

The rest of your "points" are gibberish.

Yup.

Then why did you only say 10.5%?

I knew someone else like you would make it worse, which it is. I didn't want to come across as being dramatic, and if someone else did that would be confirmation that I was right that the economy is absolutely fucking horrible. Thank you for stepping up and being that person. We are in agreement.

We are 1 big bad news from the market crashing all over again, banks failing again, etc..

Why would banks fail? They have over $2.5 trillion in excess reserves.

I put my money into the biggest bank I could and just put all m money in Gold.

That's awful, you must have lost hundreds!

The rest of your "points" are gibberish.

No they don't. They have taken on bad debts and have negative assets. No body knows just how much.

Forum List

Back