Economy current state thread (enter if you want to know the truth)

I put my money into the biggest bank I could and just put all m money in Gold.

That's awful, you must have lost hundreds!

Yanno, the humor flies right over his head.

What about this economy is funny? What about half the country being unemployed is funny? Sorry, but it should piss everybody off.

It's not the economy that's the joke here.

Yeah, i see the humor. The point was I didn't lose anything during the recession even though I had millions. I was skeptical after the 2001 crash. Now my money is in Gold and I see exactly what's coming.

What about this economy is funny? What about half the country being unemployed is funny? Sorry, but it should piss everybody off.

Yeah, i see the humor. The point was I didn't lose anything during the recession even though I had millions. I was skeptical after the 2001 crash. Now my money is in Gold and I see exactly what's coming.

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... and you're selling your house and moving into a cave and leaving this board and going back to school to study film-making and ...
Before you do anything you'll hafta move out of your mama's basement and get a job.

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... and you're selling your house and moving into a cave and leaving this board and going back to school to study film-making and ...
Before you do anything you'll hafta move out of your mama's basement and get a job.

I could pay all of your parents mortgages off so you'd all have a place to live. Be careful talking like that with me.

The real unemployment number is not 5.6% it's over 10.5%. You can put in 1 hour of work and not qualify to be counted as unemployed. That right there should tell you the federal government is trying to control your perception on things. This means that over 10% of the population is unemployed.

The Census Bureau projects there will be 321,369,000 residents in America this year.
The BLS said we had just under 119 million private employees and almost 22 million public employees as of December 2014.
Looks like about 180 million aren't working. About 56%.

Yup.

Then why did you only say 10.5%?

I knew someone else like you would make it worse, which it is. I didn't want to come across as being dramatic, and if someone else did that would be confirmation that I was right that the economy is absolutely fucking horrible. Thank you for stepping up and being that person. We are in agreement.

I didn't want to come across as being dramatic,

LOL! Thanks for the laugh.

We are 1 big bad news from the market crashing all over again, banks failing again, etc..

Why would banks fail? They have over $2.5 trillion in excess reserves.

The rest of your "points" are gibberish.

No they don't. They have taken on bad debts and have negative assets. No body knows just how much.

No they don't.

Yes, they do.

fredgraph.png

$2.557 trillion. As of yesterday.

They have taken on bad debts and have negative assets.

Based on your previous idiocy, forgive me if I ask you for proof.

No body knows just how much.

So this means you have no proof? Got it.

Now my money is in Gold and I see exactly what's coming

You've lost a third of your shit since September 2011?

fredgraph.png

Why didn't you see that coming?

I could pay all of your parents mortgages off so you'd all have a place to live. Be careful talking like that with me.

I could pay all of your parents mortgages off

Those burger flipper checks rolling in for you? LOL!

Be careful talking like that with me.

Why?

Why?

Because Jr is a veritable legend in his own (very small) mind.

Why?

I think he needs to be medicated. He doesn't have a strong attachment to reality.

We are 1 big bad news from the market crashing all over again, banks failing again, etc..

Why would banks fail? They have over $2.5 trillion in excess reserves.

The rest of your "points" are gibberish.

No they don't. They have taken on bad debts and have negative assets. No body knows just how much.

No they don't.

Yes, they do.

fredgraph.png

$2.557 trillion. As of yesterday.

They have taken on bad debts and have negative assets.

Based on your previous idiocy, forgive me if I ask you for proof.

No body knows just how much.

So this means you have no proof? Got it.

Your naive if you believe that.

Now my money is in Gold and I see exactly what's coming

You've lost a third of your shit since September 2011?

fredgraph.png

Why didn't you see that coming?

Just got in a week ago.

Why?

I think he needs to be medicated. He doesn't have a strong attachment to reality.

I think you need to be smacked int he face to wake up.

Forum List

Back