Economy current state thread (enter if you want to know the truth)

that doesn't include the fed reserve debt of 4.5 trillion

Please explain what you mean.

tThe printing of money without paying for it to stimulize the economy, which it's not doing anymore. that stopped years ago.

Why would you have to pay for printing money?
And what does that have to do with your claim about the Fed?
You don't understand this very well, do you?

When you print money and not back it up you decrease the value of the dollar. The way to make the dollar strong is to pay for the money you've printed and pay down the debt, which we haven't been doing.

When you print money and not back it up you decrease the value of the dollar.

If everything else remains the same.
Which doesn't explain how, or why, you need to pay for the money we print.
And you still haven't explained the "Federal Reserve debt of $4.5 trillion" you claimed we had.

"In total, the Federal Reserve holds almost $2.3 trillion in U.S. government debt (18 percent of the total outstanding)."

The Federal Reserve Is Enabling Obama And Congress Out Of Control Spending - Forbes

that doesn't include the fed reserve debt of 4.5 trillion

Please explain what you mean.

tThe printing of money without paying for it to stimulize the economy, which it's not doing anymore. that stopped years ago.

When you print money and not back it up you decrease the value of the dollar. The way to make the dollar strong is to pay for the money you've printed and pay down the debt, which we haven't been doing.

And you still haven't explained the "Federal Reserve debt of $4.5 trillion" you claimed we had.

"In total, the Federal Reserve holds almost $2.3 trillion in U.S. government debt (18 percent of the total outstanding)."

The Federal Reserve Is Enabling Obama And Congress Out Of Control Spending - Forbes

the Federal Reserve holds almost $2.3 trillion in U.S. government debt

Your original claim was the Fed was in debt. Change your mind?

That wasn't the point. The point was our debt isn't 18 trillion it's over 20.

This economy is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off at the next bit of breaking news that hits fox or the other news stations. Wake up people.
I bet you're one of those people who has been saying this for years now, and will happily do so until you eventually become right.

I said it would happen, but I didn't say when. I said as long as we stay the course like this it would, and we are doing exactly that. Read the original post and you can't deny the severity of the economy situation.

That wasn't the point.

The point is, you're an idiot.

The point was our debt isn't 18 trillion it's over 20

And here's more proof. The debt the Fed holds isn't in addition to the $18 trillion, it's part of it.
You silly moron.

That wasn't the point.

And here's more proof. The debt the Fed holds isn't in addition to the $18 trillion, it's part of it.
You silly moron.

The point is my 10 points were dead on correct.

So they do hold debt. Interesting.

That wasn't the point.

You silly moron.

So they do hold debt.

The opposite of your claim. Interesting.

That wasn't the point.

You silly moron.

So they do hold debt.

Still needs to be paid off. It's debt. Claim stands.

That wasn't the point.

You silly moron.

So they do hold debt.

The Fed needs to pay off the debt it owns (not owes, idiot)?

That wasn't the point.

You silly moron.

So they do hold debt.

You mean the tax payers are on the hook for it. It's US debt.

That wasn't the point.

You silly moron.

So they do hold debt.

You mean the Fed doesn't have to pay it off. It isn't on top of the $18 trillion.

I said it would happen, but I didn't say when. I said as long as we stay the course like this it would, and we are doing exactly that. Read the original post and you can't deny the severity of the economy situation.
Well then your prediction is worthless, anyone can say someday this or that will happen and never be wrong if they don't have to give a time frame.

Someday everyone will have a pet unicorn. I didn't say when, so I'm not wrong.

Well then your prediction is worthless, anyone can say someday this or that will happen and never be wrong if they don't have to give a time frame.

Someday everyone will have a pet unicorn. I didn't say when, so I'm not wrong.

It was a 10 year window.

So they do hold debt.

You mean the Fed doesn't have to pay it off. It isn't on top of the $18 trillion.

are you on drugs? Any debt from any department the citizens have to pay off.

You said we owed $18 trillion. Plus the Fed's debt.
Did you fail out of 8th grade math?

I can tell you don't understand economics or finance either.

I know what you are "trying" to do and you wont make the point above UNLESS you can debate the other 9 points. Give it your very best try.

I know what you are "trying" to do and you wont make the point above UNLESS you can debate the other 9 points. Give it your very best try.

Why would I debate anything with an idiot who can't perform simple math?

First I just want to say what you read in here will be based on first hand experience by people I know in many different financial situations whether you are a business or a simple individual. This is what is happening in the real world to everybody right now, and it will be a wake up call that I'm sure you'd rather be in denial about after you read it. This economy in 1 bad news away from a total collapse also known as a depression, but not just any depression the worst depression due to the size of the total USA debt owed by individuals and businesses and even big banks.

1.) The real unemployment number is not 5.6% it's over 10.5%. You can put in 1 hour of work and not qualify to be counted as unemployed. That right there should tell you the federal government is trying to control your perception on things. This means that over 10% of the population is unemployed.

2.) The us Debt is at 18Trillion and going up. that doesn't include the fed reserve debt of 4.5 trillion, or the 100Trillion in unfunded obligations. Those of you small minded people can't grasp what this means. You shouldn't vote for a candidate that will just pay down the national debt or create jobs, but we need someone to do a complete overhaul of our tax system to make more tax payers to increase revenue dramatically which means people that don't pay taxes will have to start and also close all loop holes. We also need a debt reduction plan that is VERY aggressive. I'm talking 2 trillion a year at least in a reduction of USA debt. This will require the next thing -

3) if it takes us and this congress this much fighting and getting nowhere how do you expect them to overhaul every federal program? I'm talking - IRS/tax code, Medicaid, medicare, SS? It will take probably the best leader we've ever had and 8 years to do it min.

4.) Big banks have huge amounts of bad debt on their balance sheets. How much is unknown. This means no bank is too big to fail. The small banks can't compete due to dodd frank and all the big banks getting the money. Who uses small local banks for access to loans and funds? Small businesses. I'll give you a little story of what small businesses are going through due to dodd frank - i have a friend who is a small business owner. profits $100,000 a year and has good credit. She went to 2 different big banks and they told she would have to secure most of the loan or they wouldn't lend to her. She was told that she'd only get around a $10,000 loan unsecured. She needed cash quickly to buy out a company, which would have increased her income by double and taken tons of stress off of her. Despite the $100,000 in profit most of it had to go back into other business and personal obligations. The bank denied her the money she needed. Now answer me this - What is the purpose of a business loan? To buy merchandise and to expand, right? Now if you now have to secure the majority of the loan you take out I'm talking over 85% of it, why would you even take out the loan let alone think about it? Wouldn't you just sell what equity you have and just pay cash? Man only if small business could do that!!!!!! They are small for a reason. Loans aren't supposed to be this ridiculously hard to get to fulfill it's born purpose in the first place. Small businesses are getting crushed. Oh, and btw. Most of America works in a small business. They are out #1 employer. To lower the unemployment rate you must focus on helping small businesses.

5.) Big businesses are trating employees like they are just a number on a board. That's called micromanaging your employees. They have to now due to Obamacare. They'd rather not give out healthcare due to the quadrupling in costs and knowing that people can just go on Obamacare, s they eliminate the full time employees to part time and fire the masses and hire people like independent conbtractors to do the work for less money, because they can work for multiple companies and they will do more work for less due to that. They also don't qualify as an employee and therefore don't qualify under the ACA as people companies ahve to offer insurance to or pay a fine. This leads to less pay and we are seeing this with household income decreasing, and companies doing mass layoffs already, and many people losing pay and having to work 2 jobs now just to get the hours back that was taken from them. So much for that unemployment number or strong economy............

6.) many people due to the recession had to file bankrupt. Many still are right now. That stays on your credit for 7-10 years, and you don't start seeing an improvement until 3 years after the discharge. These people not only don't have money, but don't have the other vital resource of credit.

7.) The younger generations are forced to go to college to eductaed themselves because they are finding it impossible to get a job due to not having the experience because there's been no jobs since 2008, the last 7 years, and people with experience and degrees are picked before them. That's why many student are moving back with Mom and Dad still today. That's why college grads can't find work in the masses.

8.) The next great crisis is the cost of college. We are at a point where there's really no point in working while going to school. For a 4 year degree you are looking at an average of around $75,000 to $100,000 in total student loans and debt anyways. That is a house mortgage.

9) Lastly the example of how little money our government has right now - Obama's free 2 year college program. He has to find serous cuts and raise taxes to pay for it. What ever happened to that day when congress and the President could pass and sign into law a jobs bill of $500 billion or more without even blinking. Now to get a fraction of that they have to cut elsewhere or raise taxes again for the second time on both the rich and job creators? Wow we are so fucked. Lol..

10) Case in point - We are 1 big bad news from the market crashing all over again, banks failing again, etc.. That will send us into a depression. We are still in a recession no matter how the fed spins it. Depression is the next step. No body's money is safe. Even though I knew i could make a profit by getting into the market with the money I have I didn't want to, because when you are in the market you put your money at risk from so many different things that I consider it high risk investing. I just simply didn't know when the market would crash again with the probabilit being so high. I put my money into the biggest bank I could and just put all m money in Gold. If Gold goes down 300-500 an ounce so be it. I'll gladly take that loss due to a fake recovery, because i know that the government or banks can't take it. It's the next level of security that is above stocks, bonds, securities, and anything to do with the market or banks. People who lost 50%+ of their money in 2008 really didn't have a choice but to ride it out and they made their money back. This next time there money will be gone completely and and it could very well be over night or within a 48 hour period. I will be seeing an increase in my investment due to playing it safe.

This economy is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off at the next bit of breaking news that hits fox or the other news stations. Wake up people.

I am awake and I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! I can't fathom the hubris of a semiliterate who actually believes he understands our economy well enough to predict our future.
:lmao:

Why would I debate anything with an idiot who can't perform simple math?

Why that was the only things you pointed out to prove the point you tried to make by discrediting me is suspicious, and proves you are a liberal with an agenda. Meaning why would anybody with a brain waste time with you? Got ya.

First I just want to say what you read in here will be based on first hand experience by people I know in many different financial situations whether you are a business or a simple individual. This is what is happening in the real world to everybody right now, and it will be a wake up call that I'm sure you'd rather be in denial about after you read it. This economy in 1 bad news away from a total collapse also known as a depression, but not just any depression the worst depression due to the size of the total USA debt owed by individuals and businesses and even big banks.

1.) The real unemployment number is not 5.6% it's over 10.5%. You can put in 1 hour of work and not qualify to be counted as unemployed. That right there should tell you the federal government is trying to control your perception on things. This means that over 10% of the population is unemployed.

2.) The us Debt is at 18Trillion and going up. that doesn't include the fed reserve debt of 4.5 trillion, or the 100Trillion in unfunded obligations. Those of you small minded people can't grasp what this means. You shouldn't vote for a candidate that will just pay down the national debt or create jobs, but we need someone to do a complete overhaul of our tax system to make more tax payers to increase revenue dramatically which means people that don't pay taxes will have to start and also close all loop holes. We also need a debt reduction plan that is VERY aggressive. I'm talking 2 trillion a year at least in a reduction of USA debt. This will require the next thing -

3) if it takes us and this congress this much fighting and getting nowhere how do you expect them to overhaul every federal program? I'm talking - IRS/tax code, Medicaid, medicare, SS? It will take probably the best leader we've ever had and 8 years to do it min.

4.) Big banks have huge amounts of bad debt on their balance sheets. How much is unknown. This means no bank is too big to fail. The small banks can't compete due to dodd frank and all the big banks getting the money. Who uses small local banks for access to loans and funds? Small businesses. I'll give you a little story of what small businesses are going through due to dodd frank - i have a friend who is a small business owner. profits $100,000 a year and has good credit. She went to 2 different big banks and they told she would have to secure most of the loan or they wouldn't lend to her. She was told that she'd only get around a $10,000 loan unsecured. She needed cash quickly to buy out a company, which would have increased her income by double and taken tons of stress off of her. Despite the $100,000 in profit most of it had to go back into other business and personal obligations. The bank denied her the money she needed. Now answer me this - What is the purpose of a business loan? To buy merchandise and to expand, right? Now if you now have to secure the majority of the loan you take out I'm talking over 85% of it, why would you even take out the loan let alone think about it? Wouldn't you just sell what equity you have and just pay cash? Man only if small business could do that!!!!!! They are small for a reason. Loans aren't supposed to be this ridiculously hard to get to fulfill it's born purpose in the first place. Small businesses are getting crushed. Oh, and btw. Most of America works in a small business. They are out #1 employer. To lower the unemployment rate you must focus on helping small businesses.

5.) Big businesses are trating employees like they are just a number on a board. That's called micromanaging your employees. They have to now due to Obamacare. They'd rather not give out healthcare due to the quadrupling in costs and knowing that people can just go on Obamacare, s they eliminate the full time employees to part time and fire the masses and hire people like independent conbtractors to do the work for less money, because they can work for multiple companies and they will do more work for less due to that. They also don't qualify as an employee and therefore don't qualify under the ACA as people companies ahve to offer insurance to or pay a fine. This leads to less pay and we are seeing this with household income decreasing, and companies doing mass layoffs already, and many people losing pay and having to work 2 jobs now just to get the hours back that was taken from them. So much for that unemployment number or strong economy............

6.) many people due to the recession had to file bankrupt. Many still are right now. That stays on your credit for 7-10 years, and you don't start seeing an improvement until 3 years after the discharge. These people not only don't have money, but don't have the other vital resource of credit.

7.) The younger generations are forced to go to college to eductaed themselves because they are finding it impossible to get a job due to not having the experience because there's been no jobs since 2008, the last 7 years, and people with experience and degrees are picked before them. That's why many student are moving back with Mom and Dad still today. That's why college grads can't find work in the masses.

8.) The next great crisis is the cost of college. We are at a point where there's really no point in working while going to school. For a 4 year degree you are looking at an average of around $75,000 to $100,000 in total student loans and debt anyways. That is a house mortgage.

9) Lastly the example of how little money our government has right now - Obama's free 2 year college program. He has to find serous cuts and raise taxes to pay for it. What ever happened to that day when congress and the President could pass and sign into law a jobs bill of $500 billion or more without even blinking. Now to get a fraction of that they have to cut elsewhere or raise taxes again for the second time on both the rich and job creators? Wow we are so fucked. Lol..

10) Case in point - We are 1 big bad news from the market crashing all over again, banks failing again, etc.. That will send us into a depression. We are still in a recession no matter how the fed spins it. Depression is the next step. No body's money is safe. Even though I knew i could make a profit by getting into the market with the money I have I didn't want to, because when you are in the market you put your money at risk from so many different things that I consider it high risk investing. I just simply didn't know when the market would crash again with the probabilit being so high. I put my money into the biggest bank I could and just put all m money in Gold. If Gold goes down 300-500 an ounce so be it. I'll gladly take that loss due to a fake recovery, because i know that the government or banks can't take it. It's the next level of security that is above stocks, bonds, securities, and anything to do with the market or banks. People who lost 50%+ of their money in 2008 really didn't have a choice but to ride it out and they made their money back. This next time there money will be gone completely and and it could very well be over night or within a 48 hour period. I will be seeing an increase in my investment due to playing it safe.

I am awake and I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! I can't fathom the hubris of a semiliterate who actually believes he understands our economy well enough to predict our future.
:lmao:

A high school graduate with common sense could do it.

Forum List

Back