Economics fun, fair, and square

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Maximum productivity, and what people want to and have to produce

It goes like this really:
When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy don't want and don't have to produce more than what is produced now, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy want or have to produce more than what is produced now, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy want or have to produce more than what is produced now, then it doesn't seem to me why they are saying that the economy is working at maximum productivity over and over in reality, does it seem to you?

Maximum productivity, all the same for all the people regarding something they say they want or say they have to do

When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy cannot all have the same productivity over and over in time, regardless of what they say they want or say they have to do, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy can all have the same productivity over and over in time, regarding something they say they want or say they have to do, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy can all have the same productivity over and over in time, regarding something they say they want or say they have to do, then it doesn't seem to me that the universe could keep all people in the economy have the same productivity throughout their entire lives regarding breathing regardless of what they say they want or say they have to do, over and over in human history, does it seem to you?

Hope for any productivity over and over in time in the economy, regardless what people say they want or say they have to do

When the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, there are the ones below the ones in the middle, and the middle are the ones below the ones above, and more than half of all the money in the economy is in the middle, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, either there aren't the ones below the ones in the middle, or the middle aren't the ones below the ones above, or more than half of all the money in the economy isn't in the middle, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, either there aren't the ones below the ones in the middle, or the middle aren't the ones below the ones above, or more than half of all the money in the economy isn't in the middle, then it doesn't seem to me that the least productive people don't have more than half of all the money in the economy over and over in time, that the least productive aren't allowed in the economy to dream to have more than half of all the money in the economy over and over in time without being more productive for the entire economy over and over in reality, and that the most productive people understand what productive over and over for the entire economy really means, does it seem to you?

Hope for a fun economy, which seems fair over and over in time.

When the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy is fun for most people over and over in time, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes:

When the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy isn't fun for most people over and over in time, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes:

If in the end, when the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy isn't fun for most people over and over in time, then it doesn't seem to me that the economy is fair to the universe over and over in time, which had to make the laws of the universe to be fun for living beings over and over in time before living beings existed, as anything dead would anyway behave over and over as the universe planned, so that the living don't have to spend more time and effort over and over in time than what they really had to, to really have fun, as that really seems fair to me, does it seem to you?

The use of a period to end a sentence and breaking your thoughts into more than one sentence would really help make your post more understandable.

I will say this though, if anyone isn't having fun doing their job then they've made some poor career choices. The economy is not responsible for pegging out your fun meter.

The use of a period to end a sentence and breaking your thoughts into more than one sentence would really help make your post more understandable.

I will say this though, if anyone isn't having fun doing their job then they've made some poor career choices. The economy is not responsible for pegging out your fun meter.
The use of your time and effort on my thread isn't sensible, did you think of that idiot before you replied to me?

What do you idiot think?

I think your opinions are not welcome here, here you idiot argue or write on your thread your idiotic opinions idiot, get that?

clowns write your own thread or argue regrading the below, not your idiotic opinions clowns, ARGUE...if you think you can...

Maximum productivity, and what people want to and have to produce

When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy don't want and don't have to produce more than what is produced now, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy want or have to produce more than what is produced now, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy want or have to produce more than what is produced now, then it doesn't seem to me why they are saying that the economy is working at maximum productivity over and over in reality, does it seem to you?

Maximum productivity, all the same for all the people regarding something they say they want or say they have to do

When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy cannot all have the same productivity over and over in time, regardless of what they say they want or say they have to do, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy can all have the same productivity over and over in time, regarding something they say they want or say they have to do, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy can all have the same productivity over and over in time, regarding something they say they want or say they have to do, then it doesn't seem to me that the universe could keep all people in the economy have the same productivity throughout their entire lives regarding breathing regardless of what they say they want or say they have to do, over and over in human history, does it seem to you?

Hope for any productivity over and over in time in the economy, regardless what people say they want or say they have to do

When the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, there are the ones below the ones in the middle, and the middle are the ones below the ones above, and more than half of all the money in the economy is in the middle, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, either there aren't the ones below the ones in the middle, or the middle aren't the ones below the ones above, or more than half of all the money in the economy isn't in the middle, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, either there aren't the ones below the ones in the middle, or the middle aren't the ones below the ones above, or more than half of all the money in the economy isn't in the middle, then it doesn't seem to me that the least productive people don't have more than half of all the money in the economy over and over in time, that the least productive aren't allowed in the economy to dream to have more than half of all the money in the economy over and over in time without being more productive for the entire economy over and over in reality, and that the most productive people understand what productive over and over for the entire economy really means, does it seem to you?

Hope for a fun economy, which seems fair over and over in time.

When the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy is fun for most people over and over in time, or else...

Cause any other option is this, if it really goes:

When the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy isn't fun for most people over and over in time, but...

But you have to really think, how it really goes:

If in the end, when the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy isn't fun for most people over and over in time, then it doesn't seem to me that the economy is fair to the universe over and over in time, which had to make the laws of the universe to be fun for living beings over and over in time before living beings existed, as anything dead would anyway behave over and over as the universe planned, so that the living don't have to spend more time and effort over and over in time than what they really had to, to really have fun, as that really seems fair to me, does it seem to you?

Forum List

Back