Double Digit Inflation Now

Prices are so high even Tom Brady had to go back to work.

Who woulda thunk printing up $1.5T and dumping it into the economy would lead to skyrocketing inflation!?

It’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma!

Small price to pay to rid of us of these absolute fucking disasters all over the country

I call it, The Rid Of Us Libturds NOW, tax. I would pay much higher than now, double

7.5 months full of fukups to go before the November Revolution, and it ain't in Russia

Fun seeing these libturds who never knew what inflation was get face fucked....................BAWWWWHAHA

See how I took a smelly turd and made it smell like roses?

Who woulda thunk printing up $1.5T and dumping it into the economy would lead to skyrocketing inflation!?

The three trillion printed during Trump did cause inflation.

Trump isn't President, Biden is.
You understand that the Fed can raise rates and sell bonds.....now, right?
Seemed the jackass that Trump appointed didn't want to do that so they were replaced and are about to do it, but yer rich friends don't like the idea much.

Seemed the jackass that Trump appointed didn't want to do that so they were replaced and are about to do it, but yer rich friends don't like the idea much.

Seemed the jackass that Trump appointed didn't want to do that

Biden didn't push him to do it?
What's he waiting for, 10% inflation?

so they were replaced

Ummmm.....Biden renominated Powell.

and are about to do it, but yer rich friends don't like the idea much.

All the more reason for Biden to push for it now. Why isn't he?

The Democrat Party's greed and corruption is destroying our country.
Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are soulless cretins.
They only things that they really care about are their money and power.

hungerinamericathegreedycorruptdemocratsarestarvingchildren2.jpg

This inflation is pure opportunism. I saw a video in CNBC of three different CEOs of three different corporations a couple of weeks ago, speaking to an audience of shareholders in a shareholders meeting, each. And all three said to great applause that the economic upset resulting from COVID presents a great, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to "take price". That phrase is code for "jack up prices because you can". And when each told how "taking price" had boosted profits the audience exploded in applause again and again. They said they're doing it "because they can". One of them said that to make it less obvious and avoid criticism they were repeatedly "taking price" incrementally, but adding up to big increases for big profits.

So this is just the latest attack on YOUR wallet, and the stupid ones among us defend it.

This inflation is pure opportunism. I saw a video in CNBC of three different CEOs of three different corporations a couple of weeks ago, speaking to an audience of shareholders in a shareholders meeting, each. And all three said to great applause that the economic upset resulting from COVID presents a great, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to "take price". That phrase is code for "jack up prices because you can". And when each told how "taking price" had boosted profits the audience exploded in applause again and again. They said they're doing it "because they can". One of them said that to make it less obvious and avoid criticism they were repeatedly "taking price" incrementally, but adding up to big increases for big profits.

So this is just the latest attack on YOUR wallet, and the stupid ones among us defend it.
You obviously have never had a business. I’ve got over 200 cattle ranches within a hundred miles here in Virginia. Know a few of the ranchers. Tell me exactly how they conspired.

Forum List

Back