Ebola Doc Dead

I still can't "get" why our victim-loving "president" hasn't thrown a big White House Dinner Party for his prize Ebola patient! Could it be hypocrisy? Can black folks be hypocrites?

Touching, Emily.

Please write again if you find work.

Meanwhile is there no Ebola ward near you begging for your gentle touch?
Dear Henry:
I work two jobs trying to save an African American national historic district that politicians wont raise money to save but collect and spend millions of dollars to destroy.
I sympathize a lot with the African commnities divided and destroyed here in America already, without adding more to my plate.

Henry my posting was out of concern for you.

Your attitude is what divides and kills America as it divides and destroys Africa.

I can address that even while working two jobs. But all I could donate is 50 dollars here 50 dollars there while both paychecks barelycover credit card debts from my bailing out over 60 k in costs by nonprofits struggling right here in Houston from urban genocide in the name of corporate politics of the worst liberal kind.

You are arguing with the wrong person.
I have no bone to pick with you but oppose the same hypocrisy. The difference is I invest in correcting the problems while other democrats dont. it has cost me my credit, my health, and my time trying to cover costs of corruption at home. If you want me to do more please support the plans of my community to do more but that has been denied funding see Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing and http www.houstonprogressive.org we have asked to repay taxpayers the money abused in order to set up sustainable health and housing campus programs ay home which are the solution to crises worldwide.

Now you ask me to donate more time and money when we cant even fund the programs in our historic community without me working two jobs and using both salaries.

Really Henry help me get these vet housing plans funded, pay me back 60 k on my credit, and maybe I can donate to help others with that money and pay it forward. Gladly thanks!

Ps and yes Black politicians can be the worst hypocrites. Opposing black slavery but letting two minority women work two jobs each trying to save black historic churches and history while they wont raise a finger or a dime. So we work like slaves while they do nothing. Tell me all about it henry as if i dont live it every day wondering how much longer before it finally breaks. Very soon.

Last edited:
To backup koshergrl 's concerns
Ebola is a level 4 pathogen.
Look up on cdc what is required for labs to prevent exposure. Clearly US hospitals don't have that. Only 4 did. But when used in time it's enough to contain it.

Kosher, it is you who have real issues with being competant to participate in a debate.

Last edited:
Good info, thanks for helping to dispel all the fear mongering with some facts. From your link:

At the same time, Ebola remains difficult to catch. It doesn’t secretly linger in your body for months. It’s not transmitted by mosquitos. You won’t get Ebola by sitting next to someone who’s not visibly ill in the subway or on the airplane.

Just look at the evidence from Dallas. The first patient diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, Thomas Duncan, first became contagious to others on September 24. That was now 22 days ago — one day longer than the maximum incubation time for Ebola — but none of the dozens of people in Dallas who interacted with Duncan outside of the hospital have gotten sick.

Instead, the only people who contracted Ebola from Duncan so far are twonurses who were with him as he received intensive care in the hospital, and when he was at his most contagious.

Kosher, you are an idiot. He contracted that disease before he boarded that plane. And, had not the hospitial been criminally negligent when he first went there, he might have survived. That was a failure of the private health care system we have here in the US.

As far as the 5000 dead in Africa go, that is only surprising because of the advances made in medicine in the last 150 years. There was a time here in the US when more than 5000 died in a single city when there was an outbreak of cholera was not that unusual.

You said nobody had died in the US except people who arrived here far advanced in illness. You lied, and no, I'm not the idiot.

Last edited:
And the hospital acted according to cdc protocol...which is indeed criminally negligent. But not on the part of the hospital.

Incidentally, the hospital wasn't criminally negligent:

"Even with all the blame being hurled towards Dallas Presbyterian, I’m still honestly not sure that most hospitals would have done much better, and I could easily see other hospitals doing far worse.

"Judging them on whether they did a good job or a bad job feels like [asking]: How’s the view from the cheap seats? The bigger lesson is that all of this is much harder than we anticipated. I don’t think it was really solid in people’s minds that this could actually happen here.

"One of the biggest missteps in the Texas situation was that the initial safety protocols and protective gear turned out not to be enough to protect nurses from catching Ebola. What does that tell us about our preparedness for future disease outbreaks?
"What we’ve seen is the lack of flexibility in our preparedness. The notion that the PPE we thought was appropriate turned out to not be enough really caught everybody by surprise, and changing direction has been time-consuming and challenging. That is dangerous for future outbreaks because emergencies are inherently changeable—there are surprises. "

Are U.S. Hospitals Prepared for the Next Ebola Case - Scientific American

"Besides the issue of proper protective gear protocols, what else went wrong in the Dallas case?
I don’t think we’ve really done well by our health care workers. When the first nurse in Texas got sick, the statement was, “There was a breach in protocol but we don’t know what the breach was.” How do you know there was a breach in protocol and that the protocol isn’t bad? Then we moved on to the nurse that got on the plane. She had the okay from the CDC to fly, but the statement was, “She shouldn’t have gotten on the plane.” So I’m getting concerned that we’re now not only asking health care workers to assume the risk of getting sick but also to assume the risk of getting blamed for getting sick and getting blamed for exposing others, even when they’re following guidelines. If this is how we’re treating our health care workers, who’s going to want to take care of Ebola patients?"

Are U.S. Hospitals Prepared for the Next Ebola Case - Scientific American

Forum List

Back