Ebola Doc Dead

What is funny is that retard Mercury is laughing at the idea of people being *sprayed* by ebola victims.

Hello. That's exactly why it's health care providers who get it. They're the ones who are getting sprayed by ebola victims as they crash.

No need to import Ebola cases either but we have a president (so-called) who seems to have a special affinity for them. I wonder if they have to promise to vote in a particular way to.........

There have been 10 cases in the US. 9 of those were US residents. So only 1 patient has "imported" ebola. The rest were coming home for treatment.

Here is the big question. How many people have contracted the Ebola virus in the US and have died from it??

The answer? None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Not a single person has contracted the virus in the US and died from it.

So why in the hell is it an issue????

Anybody who has ever visited a hospital or watched a hospital drama on T.V. understands how smart surgeons are and well protected they are when they do their work. The fact that a surgeon got sick is an indication of how serious of a threat this disease is.

And how many tv shows are about hospitals in Sierra Leone?? Think there facilities MIGHT be a bit different than the US hospitals?

See that's just stupid.

It's an issue because it's a lethal, highly infectious disease that spreads like wildfire if given the chance. Worse than smallpox, worse than the bubonic plague, worse than the flu.

If you don't understand that, you're impaired and not qualified to be discussing this topic.

See that's just stupid.

It's an issue because it's a lethal, highly infectious disease that spreads like wildfire if given the chance. Worse than smallpox, worse than the bubonic plague, worse than the flu.

If you don't understand that, you're impaired and not qualified to be discussing this topic.

Not a single patient who was diagnosed quickly has died. They can treat the disease. That is kills people in impoverished nations does not mean it will do the same here. We brought the two medical people to the US in September. I remember all the outcries about it starting an epidemic. Not a single person has died from Ebola that they contracted in the US. Not one.

Yes, I understand quite well. This is hysteria.

"The current Ebola outbreak has infected more than 400 healthcare workers and killed more than 200 of them.

:The ongoing outbreak of Ebola also may have mutated to become more contagious, scientist Peter Jahrling recently told Vox’s Julia Belluz.

"Jahrling’s the chief scientist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and he’s been getting reports from a field team in Liberia — the heart of the current Ebola outbreak."

Ebola s Incredibly Infectious. Ebola s Also Hard To Catch. Confused Here s How To Understand. - Forbes

"The current Ebola outbreak has infected more than 400 healthcare workers and killed more than 200 of them.

:The ongoing outbreak of Ebola also may have mutated to become more contagious, scientist Peter Jahrling recently told Vox’s Julia Belluz.

"Jahrling’s the chief scientist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and he’s been getting reports from a field team in Liberia — the heart of the current Ebola outbreak."

Ebola s Incredibly Infectious. Ebola s Also Hard To Catch. Confused Here s How To Understand. - Forbes

This is the first time I've ever witnessed RW extremists worried about deaths in other countries.

And here I thought a one-syllable word: "yet" would not prove so challenging.

Silly me!

Yet? We have cured every case that we got to in time. The only fatalities were people who were already in advanced stages when they arrived here.

That's a straight up lie.

Oh? Which patient died that was not well along in the disease??

"Thomas Eric Duncan left Liberia for the United States, by official accounts, a healthy man."

As I said, you aren't qualified in any way, shape or form to be participating in this conversation.

Thomas Eric Duncan First Ebola death in U.S. - CNN.com

And here I thought a one-syllable word: "yet" would not prove so challenging.

Silly me!

Yet? We have cured every case that we got to in time. The only fatalities were people who were already in advanced stages when they arrived here.

That's a straight up lie.

Oh? Which patient died that was not well along in the disease??

"Thomas Eric Duncan left Liberia for the United States, by official accounts, a healthy man."

As I said, you aren't qualified in any way, shape or form to be participating in this conversation.

Thomas Eric Duncan First Ebola death in U.S. - CNN.com

He was in an advanced state when he was hospitalized for it. The delays due to the Dallas hospital notwithstanding, we don't know when he contracted it. But he went to the hospital on Sept 25th and was sent home. By the time they got him into treatment for ebola, he was in advanced stages.

Kosher, you are an idiot. He contracted that disease before he boarded that plane. And, had not the hospitial been criminally negligent when he first went there, he might have survived. That was a failure of the private health care system we have here in the US.

As far as the 5000 dead in Africa go, that is only surprising because of the advances made in medicine in the last 150 years. There was a time here in the US when more than 5000 died in a single city when there was an outbreak of cholera was not that unusual.

He was sent home not just once but twice. And it was his family that finally called the CDC. A totally amazing display of criminal incompetance.

Forum List

Back