Another white nutter murders black man, says its Obama's fault

Sep 14, 2011
Murder Suspect Reportedly Killed A Black Man With His Truck, Told Police It Was Obama’s Fault

The video shows Leonard getting in his truck, driving off, and then returning with the chain in his hands once again. At one point, he stomps on a bicycle ridden by one of the two black men, a man named Toussaint Harrison. The two black men reportedly tried to defend themselves by throwing a knife and another, unidentified object at Leonard, injuring his cheek and his midsection. They eventually fled the scene.

That’s when Leonard chased after them in his truck, according to the Sacramento Bee. Evidence at Leonard’s trial “showed that he burned 23 feet of rubber before he smashed his 1997 green Chevy S-10 into Harrison.” As Harrison was bleeding on the pavement, Leonard reportedly exited his truck and kicked Harrison multiple times in his head while wearing steel-toed boots. Harrison died two days later.

The black man who survived the encounter with Leonard, a man named Justin Oliphant, later told detectives that Leonard used a racial slur while he was chasing after them. And, in case there is any doubt why Leonard confronted the two men, Leonard was videotaped while he was sitting in the back of a sheriff’s patrol car shortly after he was arrested, blaming his actions on the fact that the United States has a black president.

“Just because we got Obama for a president,” Leonard says on the video, “these people think they are real special.”

He won't have a nice time in prison .....................

:afro:

That's what they get for pulling a knife. Some people aren't as easy to take down and fight back.

An arrest is not a conviction.

Stupid urban jungle bunnies have been killing each other off FOR DECADES.

WHERE IS YOUR STUPID FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THAT?

How many blacks do you suppose died today at the hand of another black? 10? 30? More?

Yet here you are posting you hate whitie bullshit.

FUCK YOU you low life piece of shit

I don't know the details of this case but there are whackos of every race in this country, is this news to you

So far, we have the usual RW attitude that its okay to murder blacks and blame Obama.

Anyone surprised?
Hmm I guess I would be considered RW yet your stereotype failed according to my first reply in this thread. Yet you continue to to make false claims.

Anyone surprised?

So far, we have the usual RW attitude that its okay to murder blacks and blame Obama.

Anyone surprised?
Hmm I guess I would be considered RW yet your stereotype failed according to my first reply in this thread. Yet you continue to to make false claims.

Anyone surprised?

Actually, I hadn't seen your reply when I typed mine.

It was only after I clicked on "more replies, view them" that I saw yours.

Anyone surprised?
I don't think anyone but you gives a shit. Random acts of violence are common among nuts. Only morons like you think the politics of it are important

Oh, so you didn't type this? Or were you actually calling the white murderer those foul names?

YOU, Grampa, are crazier than an outhouse rat.

Stupid urban jungle bunnies have been killing each other off FOR DECADES.

WHERE IS YOUR STUPID FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THAT?

How many blacks do you suppose died today at the hand of another black? 10? 30? More?

Yet here you are posting you hate whitie bullshit.

FUCK YOU you low life piece of shit

Anyone surprised?

Anyone surprised?

Actually, I hadn't seen your reply when I typed mine.

It was only after I clicked on "more replies, view them" that I saw yours.
Fair enough

Anyone surprised?
The opposite side of the coin, blacks destroying other peoples property, threating whites, and other violence in ferguson and obutthurt the racist stirring the pot. You are a hypocritical idiot.

Anyone surprised?
I don't think anyone but you gives a shit. Random acts of violence are common among nuts. Only morons like you think the politics of it are important

Grampa Murked U

I didn't bring up politics.

It was the killer who said it was Obama's fault.
Yes yes of course. Had he blamed it on unicorns this thread wouldn't exist.

Stupid fucking troll

file under "shit happens".:2up:

By the way.....was in a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant the other night and some big black woman comes in to grab take-out and is wearing an inaugural Obama t-shirt from back in 2008!! Parks in no parking fire zone and leaves flashers on. :uhh:Me and a bunch of Giants fans outside having a ciggy laughed our balls off!!

Clearly the guy is off his head, and is a bit racist, but there have been cases where the role is reversed and people defending themselves have gone to prison because they didn't kill the attackers.

He is going to prison, but it is still going to be less time than those locked up because they injured rather than killed their attackers.

Unfortunately the laws in America are geared that you have to shoot to kill any home invader or anyone that attacks you in your property (depending on what your state defines as property) or your attacker can play the victim and send you to prison.

Forum List

Back