Eating crow...

Democrats have not been able to find any Democrats who are to blame for the outcome of this election.

So far, they seem to think it is a fraudulent co-conspiracy between:

Are you Ready???????

It was a conspiracy between the Russians and the American F. B. I. !!!!!!!!!!!.........that got the incompetent, coat-tail riding, avaricious, pathological, craven Liar Bitch beat!

Democrats have not been able to find any Democrats who are to blame for the outcome of this election.

So far, they seem to think it is a fraudulent co-conspiracy between:

Are you Ready???????

It was a conspiracy between the Russians and the American F. B. I. !!!!!!!!!!!.........that got the incompetent, coat-tail riding, avaricious, pathological, craven Liar Bitch beat!

You mean that voice had nothing to do with the incompetent, coat-tail riding, avaricious, pathological, craven Liar Bitch getting beat?

Liberals were rejected by the American people, it will take them some time to process this butthurt. Remember when Bush beat them a second time in a row their heads exploded and they threatened to move to Canada.

Liberals were rejected by the American people, it will take them some time to process this butthurt. Remember when Bush beat them a second time in a row their heads exploded and they threatened to move to Canada.

More people voted for Hillary than for Trump. If anyone was rejected, it was Trump.

The problem with all of this gloating about what "The American People" spoke, and said is that the American People elected Hillary Clinton - by just shy of 2 million votes. The "American People" didn't speak in this election; the American Electoral College did. There's a bit of a difference.

Now, if you wanna gloat that the sociopath won, that's fine. But don't try to pretend that this victory was something it wasn't. It wasn't a mandate. It wasn't a rejection of Progressivism. It wasn't some sweeping victory. It was the electoral college determining an election contrary to the actual will of the voting public.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

More people voted for Hillary than for Trump. If anyone was rejected, it was Trump.

How many were kids born to illegals, go ahead subtract those and Trump wins the popular vote easily. Sorry to burst your bubble, hey there's always 2020 that gives you freaks 4 years to invent some new scheme. Until then I'll enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds daily. How is your stock of tissues holding up :laugh:

How many were kids born to illegals, go ahead subtract those and Trump wins the popular vote easily. Sorry to burst your bubble, hey there's always 2020 that gives you freaks 4 years to invent some new scheme. Until then I'll enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds daily. How is your stock of tissues holding up [emoji23]
How many? Do you have any hard figures on those "kids born to illegals"? Because if not, then that is just some rhetorical bullshit to make yourself feel better about the fact that the Electoral College determined this election contrary to the will of the actual voting public.

The problem with all of this gloating about what "The American People" spoke, and said is that the American People elected Hillary Clinton - by just shy of 2 million votes. The "American People" didn't speak in this election; the American Electoral College did. There's a bit of a difference.

Now, if you wanna gloat that the sociopath won, that's fine. But don't try to pretend that this victory was something it wasn't. It wasn't a mandate. It wasn't a rejection of Progressivism. It wasn't some sweeping victory. It was the electoral college determining an election contrary to the actual will of the voting public.

And the campaigns of the respective candidates are run on the electoral college vote, not the popular vote.
Campaigns would be run completely differently if it was based on popular only.
Thank the EC.
Ar least they weren't crisscrossing the country in their jets spewing even more pollutants into the atmosphere.
See, there's always an upside. :)

Look dummy it was Obama who said, "The people have spoken" now what say you...yeah as I thought you have butthurt. :laugh:

Look dummy it was Obama who said, "The people have spoken" now what say you...yeah as I thought you have butthurt. [emoji23]

That Obama also won the popular vote in both races. You were saying...?

See

And the campaigns of the respective candidates are run on the electoral college vote, not the popular vote.
Campaigns would be run completely differently if it was based on popular only.
Thank the EC.
Ar least they weren't crisscrossing the country in their jets spewing even more pollutants into the atmosphere.
See, there's always an upside. :)

She lost to Trump a reality tv star...that's why its so funny :laugh:

Look dummy it was Obama who said, "The people have spoken" now what say you...yeah as I thought you have butthurt. [emoji23]

See

Obama said, "the people have spoken" Trump is your president. Obama is basically saying stop being a bunch of cry babies, Hillary lost and Trump won. You may as well start dealing with it, your pain has only just begun. When Trump and the GOP controlled congress start passing bill after bill into law turning your world upside down then you will know real pain. Payback is a bitch :eusa_boohoo:

See

Obama said, "the people have spoken" Trump is your president. Obama is basically saying stop being a bunch of cry babies, Hillary lost and Trump won. You may as well start dealing with it, your pain has only just begun. When Trump and the GOP controlled congress start passing bill after bill into law turning your world upside down then you will know real pain. Payback is a bitch :eusa_boohoo:
You seem to have missed the part where I conceded that Trump won. My point of contention is you guys trying to turn this into something it isn't.

How many were kids born to illegals, go ahead subtract those and Trump wins the popular vote easily. Sorry to burst your bubble, hey there's always 2020 that gives you freaks 4 years to invent some new scheme. Until then I'll enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds daily. How is your stock of tissues holding up [emoji23]
How many? Do you have any hard figures on those "kids born to illegals"? Because if not, then that is just some rhetorical bullshit to make yourself feel better about the fact that the Electoral College determined this election contrary to the will of the actual voting public.

Translation, Blues took away our consolation prize:crybaby:lmao. The next 4 to 8 years are going to be good times. :laugh:

Translation, Blues took away our consolation prize:crybaby:lmao. The next 4 to 8 years are going to be good times. [emoji23]
Translation, Blues didn't take away shit, and thought he could score points by talking out of his ass, making slurs against immigrant Americans.

See

You seem to have missed the part where I conceded that Trump won. My point of contention is you guys trying to turn this into something it isn't.

Trump didn't just win, he kicked Hillary's ass, he threw her to the ground, kicked dirt in her face while laughing. Trump has a mandate from the people, control of the House, the Senate, the vast majority of state governors and state legislatures, 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. I don't think you realize what an ass beating your side suffered. It will sink in, I guarantee it. It will be decades before the SCOTUS leans left again, if ever. This is a perfect storm, a humiliating loss when the Democratic party was already severely beaten to a pulp in 2010 and 2014. This was supposed to be a Democratic party come back, instead Dem's suffered a catastrophic loss at the worst possible time.

It may seem mean that I'm gloating its not, its karma. You people brought this entirely onto yourselves. :laugh:

Translation, Blues took away our consolation prize:crybaby:lmao. The next 4 to 8 years are going to be good times. [emoji23]
Translation, Blues didn't take away shit, and thought he could score points by talking out of his ass, making slurs against immigrant Americans.

Illegals are not immigrants, they are law breaking scum who will be deported. We only accept educated, healthy people who can support themselves financially and make America stronger as immigrants. Dirt poor losers who sneak across our border illegally to pop out an anchor baby and jump on welfare are unwelcome. Don't get mad at me, this is our federal immigration law passed by congress and signed into law by the president.

Yes many Democrats are traitors, siding with illegals who kill, rape, assault, rob, thousands of American citizens each year. They should be in prison, they took an oath of office which they have broken.

Never-T-Crow-600.jpg

Forum List

Back