Easy and difficult things in life

Dirty Sock Alert....Time for broomin
Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that...

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You can become a scratch bowler with out a bunch of ball speed. With lack of ball speed it is difficult to be what they call a cranker. Your style to score well is of a stroker. Bowling is about hitting your mark and being consistent. Producing the same form and speed ball after ball and hitting your mark. Don't sell your self short. With practice you can become a good bowler with out a bunch of ball speed
Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it...

as then... we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

I don't really trust anyone else to do stuff.

So I always end up doing it anyway. lol.

If it gets fudged up, it's my own fault.

If you want to do something ... Try it.
If you suck at it, and still want to do it ... Learn how you can do it better.

None of that requires you to ask anyone else's opinion.

I didn't playa...this is why I am schooling you here...

did you miss that playa?

wake up playa... you may miss the lesson..

...see how easy it is even for you to understand playa...

you don't like it, get lost, what are you doing here on my post, wasting your time and effort with what I think?

What do you playa think?

I didn't playa...this is why I am schooling you here...

did you miss that playa?

wake up playa... you may miss the lesson..

...see how easy it is even for you to understand playa...

you don't like it, get lost, what are you doing here on my post, wasting your time and effort with what I think?

What do you playa think?

I already told you what I thought.
It doesn't require you to do anything and won't change.
I'll come and go as I please and spend my time doing whatever I choose.

Last edited:

If I never replied to nonsense. Lol I would very rarely reply got to justify my expenditure on the internet ever once in a while.

Last edited:

I already told you what I thought.
It doesn't require you to do anything and won't change.
I'll come and go as I please and spend my time doing whatever I choose.

as other do also playa...

If I never replied to nonsense. Lol I would very rarely reply got to justify my expenditure on the internet ever once in a while.

If you don't always reply to nonsense, perhaps you'll find some sense in your life player...
If you never replied to nonsense, you'd never have to answer to yourself for your actions player...

as other do also playa...

At what point did you get the stupid idea that
I might not have the money, time or effort to do whatever I want?

If you want to play ... I'll keep beating you over the head with your utter nonsense.
It's not like it is hard or costs much of anything ... :thup:

At what point did you get the stupid idea that
I might not have the money, time or effort to do whatever I want?

If you want to play ... I'll keep beating you over the head with your utter nonsense.
It's not like it is hard or costs much of anything ... :thup:

It seems to me you don't know what money does player...

It seems to me you don't know what money does player...

No ... Not wondering at all, and thanks for asking.

I can see where you don't amount to much more than a waste of time ...
But potential refers to returns not yet recognized.

Oh, that's right ... You don't know what I gain from posting this.

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you, and then when you try something, something is easy, that was good advice in the end, but

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you, and then you try something, and something is difficult for you, it doesn't seem to me that it is easy for someone to judge what is easy for you, let alone give you advice....

as someone told you something should be easy for you, then you try it, then it is hard, and then someone doesn't know what that someone is talking about.

If that someone knew what that someone was talking about, then the specific thing someone told you should be easy for you, when you try it, then it has to be easy for you, or someone misjudged...

...regarding you, when you judge something is easy for you, something is easy for you...

...when you judge something is difficult for you, something is difficult for you...

...and when something other than the above two happens to you, you have misjudged what is easy and difficult for you for the specific occasion.

People who excel at difficult things

In order for people to have a good life, they need to have fun in a way that is fun for their own selves , or else they are not having fun, and the universe can't do anything to change that for them if they don't change their way, that they notice, is not fun for them.

Regarding people who excel at difficult things, either...

The things those people excel at, are not difficult for them up to the point they excel...or...

The things those people excel at, are difficult for them up to the point they excel, ...and then ....

People who excel at things, that are difficult for them up to the point they excel, make it more difficult for anyone else to excel, as they already know that there are some for who it is easy to excel up to the point they excel, if they don't add some extra hurdles on the way for other to excel...so that...they can excel instead...

Do these people make sense in general?

No, they don't in general.

And in specific, they make things difficult for others...

Shamed for doing something difficult

Some people find things which the majority find easy to do, difficult to do, and they are shamed for this.

Some people find things which the majority find easy to do, difficult to do, and they are not shamed for this.

Whether they are shamed for doing something or not, depends on the consequences something has in reality, on whether the rest like something in reality, and in the end on whether the rest people think it is sensible for them to try to be kind to others for the specific occasion, and...

sometimes it is sensible to be kind to another, and sometimes you are not being sensible with yourself, spending time and effort with another, and regardless of how kind you want to be to another, in the end justice is blind, since the beginning of humans, and you are not being sensible with yourself, when you ignore that.

things that are easy are easy for those who understand how to do them,

and things that are hard are no different than the things that are easy for those who don't understand how to do them...

Humans who have a different definition of easy than other humans, should remember:

Something is easy for me, if it is not hard for me to do in reality.

Something is easy for some people, if it is not hard for some people to do in reality.

Something is easy for most people , if it is not hard for most people to do in reality.

And what I mean by this is

If something is easy for most people or some people, but it is not easy for one, then whether something is easy doesn't become hard for everyone because of one, does it?

Clarifications

if people in groups or societies, don't have a common way to judge which things are easy or difficult, it seems to me things get more difficult for that group or society as time passes , or do you think this is not the case?

And what is that way,

which is common in a group of people to judge which things are easy or difficult,

you may wonder?..

In short it is what I initially wrote down. If you want me to write more...

You have a group of people, or society, people do things, and for the things they do, those things can be easy or difficult for them, on average, and that is because of the following...

When people in the group or society, want to judge other people in the same group or society doing things, they do that using their own personal view, but... regardless of their personal view, the common view people in the group or society have, is the view that most people have... commonly, that is the view that makes common sense for that group of people or society.

Because within a group of people, the common view people in the group or society have, is the view that most people have, the common view people in the group or society have, better for that group or society be a sensible one,

or else things get more difficult for the group or society, as time passes...

as the human senses work to support humans to have fun in their lives and stay alive up until they die, when humans follow their senses... and they warn them when they are not really having fun...

So how people in a group or society built a common view, happens in a funny way...

people exchange views, some are really thinking while doing that, some are really just choosing the views expressed in the group or society, that they would want the universe to impose to the rest of the group, as if the humans sense don't have common elements among humans...

But regardless of peoples' personal views,

the way that that human senses work is in a funny way for the conscious being inside the human body, because otherwise,

it wouldn't be funny for the conscious being inside the human body,

and this is because this is the best the universe could do for the conscious being inside the human body, both for the easy and the difficult times, as reality in the end is something else than anything you can imagine, because it really seems to be happening on its own without you really having to imagine reality, for reality to happen.

But to cut a long story short, so that I can hope that you at least have some reason to read my reply, in the end

within a group of people or society, people build a common view on which things are difficult or easy, however...unfortunately up to now, there can be cases where the entire group or society doesn't make sense, but this isn't what people who make up the group or society want to do, this is simply what they did, is what we find in the past, so that we can learn to avoid similar mistakes in the future.
You lost me at someone.... you might consider shortening what you say by, I don't know... 98%

No ... Not wondering at all, and thanks for asking.

I can see where you don't amount to much more than a waste of time ...
But potential refers to returns not yet recognized.

Oh, that's right ... You don't know what I gain from posting this.

1st way...

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.

Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

2nd way...

When people trade with one another,

In general they do “I do this for you, you do that for me”,

And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, so now…

do you know what money does…

Money doesn’t do what those who have money say…

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Have you ever really thought of that?

3rd way...

Whatever we do with money, the way we do it has to not ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, otherwise…
Whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, but in this case…
If in the end, whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, then it doesn’t seem to me that if we want to do whatever we do with money, again…and again…and…again…that we can continue to ignore the time and effort we have to spend to do it, and continue to really have fun, does it seem to you?

So what's my intention posting here?

The intention is to say what money does, and wait for the ones who like wasting others' time and effort to claim otherwise.

What do you think?

If people waste each others' time and effort, does that sound fun to you, or does it seem to you that there might be a slight chance you don't know what money does?

You lost me at someone.... you might consider shortening what you say by, I don't know... 98%
1st way...

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.

Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

2nd way...

And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, so now…

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

3rd way...

Whatever we do with money, the way we do it has to not ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, otherwise…
Whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, but in this case…
If in the end, whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, then it doesn’t seem to me that if we want to do whatever we do with money, again…and again…and…again…that we can continue to ignore the time and effort we have to spend to do it, and continue to really have fun, does it seem to you?

And here's what my intention posting here is...

The intention is to say what money does, and wait for the ones who like wasting others' time and effort to claim otherwise.

What do you think?

If people waste each others' time and effort, does that sound fun to you, or does it seem to you that there might be a slight chance you don't know what money does?

1st way...

Well ... Look at that statement and your following question.

Standing there all lonely with no actual valued investment, in time, money or potential ... It's just word salad.
However ... Any actual experience is not limited by the sum of your narrow way of looking at anything.
The following question is irrelevant seeing as it refers to an ambiguous and thoroughly vapid hypothetical situation.

Here is one of many examples I could provide to demonstrate an alternative:

It may be less costly, faster and far more efficient for me to do something myself.
At the same time that would make for a terrible teaching tool, and lack the ability to help provide for
a possible greater return across a broad spectrum, and that could result in being far more sustainable, enjoyable and enriching.

2nd way...

Money is not value and just a means by which to facilitate an investment for a return.
How well one manages that would depend strictly on what they value and how successful they are at making deals.

Money and proper investment can provide for far more than saving time.
In fact, the better one is with what they do with it, the more time they can end up saving.

3rd way...

So what's my intention posting here?

What do you think?

I wouldn't really say that what you express is a waste of time or money ...
More like a waste of space and air.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Well ... Look at that statement and your following question.

Standing there all lonely with no actual valued investment, in time, money or potential ... It's just word salad.
However ... Any actual experience is not limited by the sum of your narrow way of looking at anything.
The following question is irrelevant seeing as it refers to an ambiguous and thoroughly vapid hypothetical situation.

Here is one of many examples I could provide to demonstrate an alternative:

It may be less costly, faster and far more efficient for me to do something myself.
At the same time that would make for a terrible teaching tool, and lack the ability to help provide for
a possible greater return across a broad spectrum, and that could result in being far more sustainable, enjoyable and enriching.

what's the alternative playah...to waste time and effort with idiots and their endless "money" stories?

Money is not value and just a means by which to facilitate an investment for a return.
How well one manages that would depend strictly on what they value and how successful they are at making deals.

Money and proper investment can provide for far more than saving time.
In fact, the better one is with what they do with it, the more time they can end up saving.

I wouldn't really say that what you express is a waste of time or money ...
More like a waste of space and air.

Thanks for sharing.

Whatever you playah think money does...

how about you try telling that next time that you give money to your girlfriend/spouse/mother in law, and the way you do it...

increases the time and effort she has to spend to have fun.

really?

yes...playah...really....
What playah?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

what's the alternative playah...to waste time and effort with idiots and their endless "money" stories?
Whatever you playah think money does...
how about you try telling that next time that you give money to your girlfriend/spouse/mother in law, and the way you do it...
increases the time and effort she has to spend to have fun.

really?

yes...playah...really....
What playah?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

"Money Stories" can say a lot and can promote commerce ... Like yours just did ... :thup:
I mean I could waste time and tell you I had $20 ... But there would be little benefit in that.

However ... I handed the $20 to someone else, made a pot of coffee, fed the critters, and sat down to write this post.
By the time I finish this post, the person I gave the $20 will be back from the doughnut shop with breakfast.

We'll have breakfast ... The first-generation Vietnamese American couple that owns the doughnut shop will benefit.
The sausage company in the local community where they get some of the ingredients for the kolaches will benefit ... And so on.

Giving money to anyone for whatever reason, at the least promotes commerce that then benefits everyone it touches.
I didn't hear anyone complaining ... Catch up with you after breakfast.

Thanks for the idea and the encouragement.
I would save you one, but you don't want it anyway.

Last edited:
if someone tells you that something should be easy for you

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you, and then when you try something, something is easy, that was good advice in the end, but

if someone tells you that something should be easy for you, and then you try something, and something is difficult for you, it doesn't seem to me that it is easy for someone to judge what is easy for you, let alone give you advice....

as someone told you something should be easy for you, then you try it, then it is hard, and then someone doesn't know what that someone is talking about.

If that someone knew what that someone was talking about, then the specific thing someone told you should be easy for you, when you try it, then it has to be easy for you, or someone misjudged...

...regarding you, when you judge something is easy for you, something is easy for you...

...when you judge something is difficult for you, something is difficult for you...

...and when something other than the above two happens to you, you have misjudged what is easy and difficult for you for the specific occasion.

People who excel at difficult things

In order for people to have a good life, they need to have fun in a way that is fun for their own selves , or else they are not having fun, and the universe can't do anything to change that for them if they don't change their way, that they notice, is not fun for them.

Regarding people who excel at difficult things, either...

The things those people excel at, are not difficult for them up to the point they excel...or...

The things those people excel at, are difficult for them up to the point they excel, ...and then ....

People who excel at things, that are difficult for them up to the point they excel, make it more difficult for anyone else to excel, as they already know that there are some for who it is easy to excel up to the point they excel, if they don't add some extra hurdles on the way for other to excel...so that...they can excel instead...

Do these people make sense in general?

No, they don't in general.

And in specific, they make things difficult for others...

Shamed for doing something difficult

Some people find things which the majority find easy to do, difficult to do, and they are shamed for this.

Some people find things which the majority find easy to do, difficult to do, and they are not shamed for this.

Whether they are shamed for doing something or not, depends on the consequences something has in reality, on whether the rest like something in reality, and in the end on whether the rest people think it is sensible for them to try to be kind to others for the specific occasion, and...

sometimes it is sensible to be kind to another, and sometimes you are not being sensible with yourself, spending time and effort with another, and regardless of how kind you want to be to another, in the end justice is blind, since the beginning of humans, and you are not being sensible with yourself, when you ignore that.

things that are easy are easy for those who understand how to do them,

and things that are hard are no different than the things that are easy for those who don't understand how to do them...

Humans who have a different definition of easy than other humans, should remember:

Something is easy for me, if it is not hard for me to do in reality.

Something is easy for some people, if it is not hard for some people to do in reality.

Something is easy for most people , if it is not hard for most people to do in reality.

And what I mean by this is

If something is easy for most people or some people, but it is not easy for one, then whether something is easy doesn't become hard for everyone because of one, does it?

Clarifications

if people in groups or societies, don't have a common way to judge which things are easy or difficult, it seems to me things get more difficult for that group or society as time passes , or do you think this is not the case?

And what is that way,

which is common in a group of people to judge which things are easy or difficult,

you may wonder?..

In short it is what I initially wrote down. If you want me to write more...

You have a group of people, or society, people do things, and for the things they do, those things can be easy or difficult for them, on average, and that is because of the following...

When people in the group or society, want to judge other people in the same group or society doing things, they do that using their own personal view, but... regardless of their personal view, the common view people in the group or society have, is the view that most people have... commonly, that is the view that makes common sense for that group of people or society.

Because within a group of people, the common view people in the group or society have, is the view that most people have, the common view people in the group or society have, better for that group or society be a sensible one,

or else things get more difficult for the group or society, as time passes...

as the human senses work to support humans to have fun in their lives and stay alive up until they die, when humans follow their senses... and they warn them when they are not really having fun...

So how people in a group or society built a common view, happens in a funny way...

people exchange views, some are really thinking while doing that, some are really just choosing the views expressed in the group or society, that they would want the universe to impose to the rest of the group, as if the humans sense don't have common elements among humans...

But regardless of peoples' personal views,

the way that that human senses work is in a funny way for the conscious being inside the human body, because otherwise,

it wouldn't be funny for the conscious being inside the human body,

and this is because this is the best the universe could do for the conscious being inside the human body, both for the easy and the difficult times, as reality in the end is something else than anything you can imagine, because it really seems to be happening on its own without you really having to imagine reality, for reality to happen.

But to cut a long story short, so that I can hope that you at least have some reason to read my reply, in the end

within a group of people or society, people build a common view on which things are difficult or easy, however...unfortunately up to now, there can be cases where the entire group or society doesn't make sense, but this isn't what people who make up the group or society want to do, this is simply what they did, is what we find in the past, so that we can learn to avoid similar mistakes in the future.

Forum List

Back