Wake-Up Call

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
snip

How many times have I reminded you that history is a prankster? Who would have guessed that Canada, demure, inoffensive, shrinking violet among nations, would rise to lead a world-wide revolt against the Satanic dominion of digital neo-Bolshevism? I mean, what else can you call it — this political Saint Vitus Dance sweeping Western Civ that seeks to destroy every constitutional liberty, deprive citizens of life, property, and even language, and reduce every individual to an internet-surveilled and controlled automaton… this global megalomaniacal mental illness posturing as “government?”

Well, now it has happened, and the head of Canada’s government, Justin Trudeau — arguably the most fatuous would-be tyrant in the former “Free World” — has failed to emerge from his hidey-hole for the better part of a week, perhaps afraid of seeing his shadow like the groundhog of legend, and it begins to look as if his days as Prime Minister grow short. It’s rumored that the Canadian military told Mr. Trudeau in plain un-Woke Canadian English to fuck-off, they will not take orders to put down the truckers’ protest, and even the Mounties are wobbling, so it’s left to the Ottawa police, who threaten to arrest anyone aiding the truckers with food, water, and fuel. Wait and see how quickly that will turn to fighting in the streets. Constitutional crisis, ay?

Meanwhile, a dozen or so other members of the Western Civ Club of Nations are ditching their Covid-19 mandates and restrictions. The reason: despite the mighty forces of deliberate organized mind-fuckery and resulting mass delusion, the Covid-19 “vaccines” are finally revealed as a criminal fraud, a danger to all who submitted to them, and an insult to the age-old accrued intelligence of the human race as used-to-be represented by science, ethics, and law.

And still, America’s own putative leader, the empty suit known as “Joe Biden,” had the temerity to go on TV last week and once again tell his sore-beset people to “get vaccinated… get your kids vaccinated!” Who does he think he’s speaking to? The counter-information to Tony Fauci’s criminal bullshit is flooding the zone, despite America’s sinister Intel Community attempting to control the captured and discredited legacy news media.

Boosters ....ya need boosters to protect you from White supremacy and the Russians

It's almost like the right had no idea the government has broad powers to address public safety emergencies.

It's almost like the right had no idea the government has broad powers to address public safety emergencies.
What public safety emergency?
The one with the 99% survival rate they planted in your ignorant pea brain?
Or the one they stuck in your arm ?

Screenshot_20220207-124509_Opera.jpg

It's almost as though you haven't figured out that nearly everyone could see through your pious "occupy" bullshit, and see that you're docile, supplicating, servile thralls to the corporatocracy.

BTW, most of us did see through you.

What public safety emergency?
The one with the 99% survival rate they planted in your ignorant pea brain?
Or the one they stuck in your arm ?

View attachment 598433
If you had a fatal accident 1 out of every 100 times you got in a motor vehicle that would be too much. Why do you think those odds are acceptable in anything that means your life?

snip

How many times have I reminded you that history is a prankster? Who would have guessed that Canada, demure, inoffensive, shrinking violet among nations, would rise to lead a world-wide revolt against the Satanic dominion of digital neo-Bolshevism? I mean, what else can you call it — this political Saint Vitus Dance sweeping Western Civ that seeks to destroy every constitutional liberty, deprive citizens of life, property, and even language, and reduce every individual to an internet-surveilled and controlled automaton… this global megalomaniacal mental illness posturing as “government?”

Well, now it has happened, and the head of Canada’s government, Justin Trudeau — arguably the most fatuous would-be tyrant in the former “Free World” — has failed to emerge from his hidey-hole for the better part of a week, perhaps afraid of seeing his shadow like the groundhog of legend, and it begins to look as if his days as Prime Minister grow short. It’s rumored that the Canadian military told Mr. Trudeau in plain un-Woke Canadian English to fuck-off, they will not take orders to put down the truckers’ protest, and even the Mounties are wobbling, so it’s left to the Ottawa police, who threaten to arrest anyone aiding the truckers with food, water, and fuel. Wait and see how quickly that will turn to fighting in the streets. Constitutional crisis, ay?

Meanwhile, a dozen or so other members of the Western Civ Club of Nations are ditching their Covid-19 mandates and restrictions. The reason: despite the mighty forces of deliberate organized mind-fuckery and resulting mass delusion, the Covid-19 “vaccines” are finally revealed as a criminal fraud, a danger to all who submitted to them, and an insult to the age-old accrued intelligence of the human race as used-to-be represented by science, ethics, and law.

And still, America’s own putative leader, the empty suit known as “Joe Biden,” had the temerity to go on TV last week and once again tell his sore-beset people to “get vaccinated… get your kids vaccinated!” Who does he think he’s speaking to? The counter-information to Tony Fauci’s criminal bullshit is flooding the zone, despite America’s sinister Intel Community attempting to control the captured and discredited legacy news media.

Boosters ....ya need boosters to protect you from White supremacy and the Russians
Nobody thought a few dock workers in Poland could bring the USSR to its knees, but they did.

HonkWifHoser.png

If you had a fatal accident 1 out of every 100 times you got in a motor vehicle that would be too much. Why do you think those odds are acceptable in anything that means your life?
The rate of recovery from the FauxiFlu was 99.7%....Nearly all fatalities were in demographics that had comorbidities....In absence of said comorbidities, the rate of death was even lower.

Why do you Branch Covidian propagandist assholes continue on as though your lies haven't been exposed?

Better odds then the so called vaxxx......I like it!

"Occupied "has been brought to you by the Pfizer corporation lol
I got the shot because my clients, friends and family matter to me. I'd fight a six foot snake with a two foot stick for any of them. A shot ain't nothing.

Dude.

You're an idiot.

I remember reading James Howard Kunstler's work back when I was a college radical. I was more left than you are, when he was on the left. This isn't about partisan politics you fool.

Kunstler IS NOT a winger you dope.

Political views​

"Kunstler is a harsh critic of both the Republican Party, describing them as "a gang of hypocritical, pietistic sadists, seeking pleasure in the suffering of others while pretending to be Christians, devoid of sympathy, empathy, or any inclination to simple human kindness, constant breakers of the Golden Rule, enemies of the common good."[5] and also the Democratic Party and their "underhanded attempts" to get rid of Donald Trump, a man whom Kunstler sees as showing "strength".[6] He was also a promoter of the concept of a so-called "deep state" working to overthrow and thwart Trump.[7] He endorsed Trump for re-election and declared that he intended to do "everything he can to prevent the Democrats from winning the election."[8]

Dude.

You're an idiot.

I remember reading James Howard Kunstler's work back when I was a college radical. I was more left than you are, when he was on the left. This isn't about partisan politics you fool.

Kunstler IS NOT a winger you dope.

Political views​

"Kunstler is a harsh critic of both the Republican Party, describing them as "a gang of hypocritical, pietistic sadists, seeking pleasure in the suffering of others while pretending to be Christians, devoid of sympathy, empathy, or any inclination to simple human kindness, constant breakers of the Golden Rule, enemies of the common good."[5] and also the Democratic Party and their "underhanded attempts" to get rid of Donald Trump, a man whom Kunstler sees as showing "strength".[6] He was also a promoter of the concept of a so-called "deep state" working to overthrow and thwart Trump.[7] He endorsed Trump for re-election and declared that he intended to do "everything he can to prevent the Democrats from winning the election."[8]
The question of the usefulness of any action that may have been made by the government is debatable but the government absolutely has the power to do what it did. Having never had to deal with a world-wide pandemic it's clear many people never thought about the possibility at all. After all they always find the magic bullet at the end of the movie. Crisis averted and the world is saved.

I got the shot because my clients, friends and family matter to me. I'd fight a six foot snake with a two foot stick for any of them. A shot ain't nothing.
Please explain to me what the jab has to do with your family and friends. :dunno:

A personal attack instead of just answering the question? How mature of you. :rolleyes:
Do I really have explain to you that decent people don't want to endanger those around us? You see, if I were to get sick and infect my wife, clients or coworkers I would feel bad about that. Do you seriously not understand?

Forum List

Back