Easter worshipper: Obama & Hillary refuse to use the word Christian after Sri Lanka attacks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Easter Worshippers”: Obama & Hillary Refuse to Use the Word “Christian” After Sri Lanka Attacks
Following the deadly attacks in Sri Lanka which killed 290 people, including many Catholics, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton refused to refer to the victims as Christians, preferring instead to call them “Easter worshippers”.

Oh but the deaf, dumb, and blind would have never caught that in plain view obvious bs. That's how in front of your faces it is dumb asses.

Who cares what either one of them says! They would upset their Islamist (Obama ) Base to say otherwise. They are insignificant except in their own minds!

Considering that Sri Lanka is not a Christian nation I do not see the need to do as such. There were christians killed but not all that were killed were christians...

• Banned
It's in your face of what you CAN NOT SAY don't worry they're coming for you ass kissers too.

• Banned
When it all goes right over the heads of the degenerates

upload_2019-4-22_9-32-6.png

Another crazy thread. Both Clinton and Obama are Christians, so what is your point?

Another crazy thread. Both Clinton and Obama are Christians, so what is your point?
Both profess to be Christians, anyway. So what?

To purposely evade identifying the victims of a cowardly Easter bombing of Christians by Muslim butchers (they were specifically Christians worshiping their God) is a way of giving Muslims cover for this horrendous crime, to the extent possible.

It only reaffirms what disgusting lying shitbags Obama and Clinton are.

our-globalist-agenda-header-illuminati-official-website-2018.jpg

In the new world order, there is a place for everything and a purpose for everyone

Both profess to be Christians, anyway. So what?

To purposely evade identifying the victims of a cowardly Easter bombing of Christians by Muslim butchers (they were specifically Christians worshiping their God) is a way of giving Muslims cover for this horrendous crime, to the extent possible.

It only reaffirms what disgusting lying shitbags Obama and Clinton are.

I am a Christian and I am not offended. Christians are not the only ones who worship on Easter Day. This is desperation by you rightwing assholes.

Well, considering that Easter is a uniquely Christian holiday, calling them Easter worshippers is pretty much the same as calling them Christian.

And, did you ever consider that maybe one of the reasons they said Easter worshippers and tourists is because the attacks were done during the Easter service celebration at those churches?

I mean, if you call someone an "Easter worshipper", they aren't going to be of any other faith other than Christian. Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims don't celebrate that holiday as far as I'm aware.

I am a Christian and I am not offended. Christians are not the only ones who worship on Easter Day. This is desperation by you rightwing assholes.
Yeah...I could tell you were a Christian by your gentle forgiving peaceful demeanor. :113:

You must be one of those special "Christians" that hate right wing assholes!

“Easter Worshippers”: Obama & Hillary Refuse to Use the Word “Christian” After Sri Lanka Attacks
Following the deadly attacks in Sri Lanka which killed 290 people, including many Catholics, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton refused to refer to the victims as Christians, preferring instead to call them “Easter worshippers”.

Oh but the deaf, dumb, and blind would have never caught that in plain view obvious bs. That's how in front of your faces it is dumb asses.

90% of all 'politicians' serve not people, but Satan.

Well, considering that Easter is a uniquely Christian holiday, calling them Easter worshippers is pretty much the same as calling them Christian.

And, did you ever consider that maybe one of the reasons they said Easter worshippers and tourists is because the attacks were done during the Easter service celebration at those churches?

I mean, if you call someone an "Easter worshipper", they aren't going to be of any other faith other than Christian. Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims don't celebrate that holiday as far as I'm aware.
Of course someone could reason out that Easter Worshippers was code for Christians. But why the need for any code
or euphemisms at all?
Why say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas? Because controlling the language is a very effective way of controlling the way people think of things.

By draining the issue of it's base elements (Muslims slaughtered Christians in Sri Lanka) it becomes somewhat sanitized and somewhat less stark. It also highlights what tools Clinton and Obama are.
Globalists use Muslims as a means of breaking down the West. This is just part of the narrative where the media refuses to identify Muslim terrorism, as if people are stupid.

I remember that Obama refused to utter the words, "Islamic terrorism" so that peaceful Muslims would not get targeted by angry people.

However, he had no problem feeding into the notion that law enforcement all over the country was racist while innocent white police officers where being assassinated.

The BBC refuses to utter the word "Muslim" when discussing terrorism in that country.

They call them "Asian" instead.

Of course they are. Men and Women who are Christian need to arm themselves. The Progs and and other people are slowly redefining the move from a a free nation to a globalist one based on tyranny.

Forum List

Back