Early Voter Analysis Shows Good News for Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Let's say that the vote for Trump and Biden is too close to call.

If 50% of Biden's supporters are mailing in their votes, but only 10% of Trumps are, then for Biden to break even his early voters need to outnumber Trumps 5 to 1.

But that is not the case. Biden has only a 2 to 1 advantage on early votes (assuming people vote their party line).

On top of that, Independents are early voting as well, and they have historically supported Trump at 2:1 ratios.

This is stacking up to what amounts to a Trump landslide.

They're counting votes already? The ballots aren't supposed to be opened and counted until election day.

What an ass darkwind disagree? I know for a fact they're counting them here in Florida. I bet you didn't even read it after you made the comment "ballots aren't supposed to be opened and counted until election day." Pretend you know shit when you don't.

They're counting votes already? The ballots aren't supposed to be opened and counted until election day.

What an ass darkwind disagree? I know for a fact they're counting them here in Florida. I bet you didn't even read it after you made the comment "ballots aren't supposed to be opened and counted until election day." Pretend you know shit when you don't.
So, let Me ask you if you are smart enough to understand why counting should NEVER start until election day.

Any clue at all?

If 50% of Biden's supporters are mailing in their votes, but only 10% of Trumps are, then for Biden to break even his early voters need to outnumber Trumps 5 to 1.

And, why do you think the 50%/10% ratio is true?

And how do you even know what the early vote tally is? How did you become privy to the vote count? Some starts allow vote counting to begin early, but no state anywhere allows the vote count to be reported before polls close.

Sounds like you're just making stuff up.

On top of that, Independents are early voting as well, and they have historically supported Trump at 2:1 ratios.

And they're breaking for Biden at similar rates this year. Independents tend to break against the incumbent party.

That's part of the reason for the Biden landslide.

So, let Me ask you if you are smart enough to understand why counting should NEVER start until election day.
Any clue at all?
They are not counting the ballots, merely preparing them for quick counting by taking them out and readying them for the ballot scanners.

If Biden/Harris win will the riots stop?
No, the rioters will take that is confirmation and endorsement and they will get only worse.

The only thing that will stop them is to break up their organization;
1) arrest the rioters and put them in prison for 20 years.
2) Run the chicoms out of the country
3) press RICO violations against everyone who has aided and abetted ANTIFA.

Democrats are all excited about all the early mail in voting from registered Democrats but they don’t understand is that’s probably all they’re going to get lol

I agree with the OP!

It will not be the Biden crime family, thanks Heavens....

It will be Donald Trump :banana: .....for all America......for all American patriots! BLESS! GOD WINS!

1603077299665.png

Forum List

Back