Dying patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

No one said social distancing and mask wearing was 100% foolproof.
Which should tell you that we can not control this virus with or without a mask. People who practice the guidelines are dying too.
Haha. So let me ask. If nobody wore masks and if there were no guidelines or restrictions do you think I put death count would be higher lower or the same as it is today?
The same.

Boy, oh boy. There sure is no shortage of delusion in this country these days. For the last few months I've felt like I was living in the Bizzaro world of Htrae where everything is the opposite of expectations.

America in 2020 is the land where foolishness is considered insightful, and sheer stupidity passes for common sense.

It's mind-numbing and mindbogglingly surreal to the point where it seems like one of those crazy dreams you wake up from, and the most disturbing thing about the dream is that it seemed sensible to you while you were asleep and dreaming it.

I can only draw one conclusion. The human race is doomed. No species could (or even should) survive with such lunacy all about. Let's give the animals back the planet. At least we can rely on them to act sensibly.

South Dakota nurse says many patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

By
Paulina Villegas
November 16, 2020 at 3:22 p.m. MST

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse in South Dakota, was overwhelmed Saturday night. Her patients were dying of covid-19, yet were still in denial about the pandemic’s existence.
It’s like a “horror movie that never ends,” Doering wrote on Twitter.

Her anxiety and despair are shared by many health-care workers who are facing a dramatic surge in covid-19 patients. But some front-line workers, like Doering, also face the emotional toll of treating patients who, despite being severely ill, are reluctant to acknowledge that they have been infected with a virus that President Trump has said will simply disappear.
Doering said she has covid-19 patients who need 100-percent-oxygen breathing assistance and who will also swear they don’t have the illness that has ended the lives of nearly a quarter-million people in the United States since February.

“I think the hardest thing to watch is that people are still looking for something else and a magic answer and they do not want to believe covid is real,” Doering told CNN in an interview Monday.
“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said, adding that some patients prefer to believe that they have pneumonia or other diseases rather than covid-19, despite seeing their positive test results.

Doering’s weekend tweets went viral and prompted reaction from residents, health-care workers and local officials.
“COVID is amplifying the feeling of frustration and helplessness our front-line healthcare workers are experiencing,” Brookings, S.D., City Council member Nick Wendell wrote on Twitter. “We are in the midst of the storm right now. When we see our way through to the other side, the accumulated grief of healthcare workers in our state will be among the debris.”

The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, and health experts warn of even bleaker weeks ahead, urging the public to take the pandemic seriously and abide by strict social-distancing rules. They have also urged public officials to implement more restrictions, such as statewide mask mandates, to stem the spread.

Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the country, but North and South Dakota led the nation in new cases and deaths per capita last week, according to Washington Post data.

In North Dakota, where cases have rocketed in the past month, Republican Gov. Doug Burgum has also acknowledged the phenomenon of disbelief among the population. Burgum pleaded with fellow residents late last week to take precautions, as the state’s hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.

“You don’t have to believe in covid, you don’t have to believe in a certain political party or not, you don’t have to believe whether masks work or not. You can just do it because you know that one thing is very real. And that’s that 100 percent of our capacity is now being used,” Burgum said.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) has opposed mask mandates and other measures despite the rapid spread in her state.

Correlation is not causation

And 100% of the capacity is not being used in the for profit medical system, lol

Don't let them stop trying to find out what the fuck is wrong with you because you tested positive for the rona. Doesn't mean that's all you've got it's just one test for a very specific strain of virus.

It does not prove any of your symptoms are related to covid. That's more likely to be true the younger you are

Well Dr. Juicin', can you tell us where you got your medical degree and how long you've been licensed to practice medicine, or are you just pulling shit out of Trump's ass like usual?

If you have covid that is the PRIMARY disease you're being treated for, you idiot.

You understand western medicine is pretty basic, right?

It's just very broad. Testing positive for a cold does not mean it's causing any of your symeptoms. THat just means they found a little bit of the virus in your nasal passage which is designed to filter out viruses like that....

Most of these concepts do not require a high IQ to wrap your head around. You have access to peer reviewed medical journals. Search bar right at the top of your browser

Use your brain

If you're 30 and some one is telling you your symptoms are caused by covid 19 you should question that diagnosis. Very little reason to think you don't have 5 strains of cold present in your nasal passages.

Appeals to authority are not necessary when you're talking about very basic data sets that anyone can glance over and understand. THe only relevant data set that would take more than a couple minutes to internalize relevant in this context are "excess deaths" which is easy to understand but has many many many variables

Doctors are not doing some big brain 4d chess no one can understand

Most of your concepts seem to require a complete suspension of disbelief. While I have no difficulty questioning the medical establishment, if the doctor tells me my relative is dying of covid, I would be inclined to believe them. Unlike the Trump Cult, I have never found any doctor who is utterly wrong in any diagnosis.

When doctors say they have no more hospital beds or staff to man their covid wards, I believe them, because they have no fucking reason to lie about it.

The lengths the Trump Cult will go to in order to deny the obvious - The Emperor has no clothes. Everything he tells you is a self-serving lie. And you fools lap it up with a fork and spoon.

Again it's just correlation

All a positive covid test means is they found a covid 19 cell/molecule (not sure which) on the swab, and then they cycled it up proving it was in your nasal passages.

That's it

The test does not magically tell you about any of the myriad other things that could be wrong with you.

And again the younger you are, the less likely your symptoms are connected to a "positive" test

I'm half south asian and related to ivy league educated doctors.....I understand how these people do things. Certainly not a "trumper". Tens of millions of people in America with no party affiliation.

Not to mention all of Sweden agrees with me, the place America wishes it was. Something I didn't agree with until 2020. And they agree with me because of the science (or lack there of) underpinning your suggested responses.

If trump said 2 + 2 = 4 i'd agree with him on that too. Not that hard really, the fact you see this as "partisan" is absurd.

BULLSHIT

Provide a Link to a scientific website showing that covid19 has been isolated.

If you can not provide a Link then tell me how the fuck did the create a test without covid19 fragments.

I am seeking scientific not political opinions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT

If you can not provide a Link then tell me how the fuck did the create a test without covid19 fragments.

I am seeking scientific not political opinions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one said social distancing and mask wearing was 100% foolproof.
Which should tell you that we can not control this virus with or without a mask. People who practice the guidelines are dying too.
Haha. So let me ask. If nobody wore masks and if there were no guidelines or restrictions do you think I put death count would be higher lower or the same as it is today?
The same.
Interesting. So when Trump takes credit for avoiding the 2.2 million deaths that were projected should no mitigation actions be taken do you think that’s bullshit or a valid point?

Interesting. So when Trump takes credit for avoiding the 2.2 million deaths that were projected should no mitigation actions be taken do you think that’s bullshit or a valid point?
Interesting question. Are we talking about masks now or travel restrictions?

Interesting question. Are we talking about masks now or travel restrictions?
I was talking about mitigation, both of which fall under that. Obviously the travel restrictions didn’t work as the virus is clearly here so how do you see it as more or less effective than masks and social distancing?

South Dakota nurse says many patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

So whats your point, that there are stupid people? We know that. Millions of ignorant idiots voted for Biden. Of course there are stupid people.

This thread is dumb and pointless.
The virus was created by China. Biden is owned by China. Yet they still voted for him although HE denies and THEY deny he has dementia. Figure that one out about heads in the sand.

I was talking about mitigation, both of which fall under that. Obviously the travel restrictions didn’t work as the virus is clearly here so how do you see it as more or less effective than masks and social distancing?
You can't have it both ways. Either social distancing works or it don't.

1/20/21. The day Sleepy Joe Biden becomes responsible for thousands of deaths. I wonder how much blood will be on his hands? :(
Well, if he LIES to Americans about the severity of the virus, ATTACKS our best health science experts for simply doing their jobs, MOCKS well-meaning Americans who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks, CRAMS thousands of Americans into small indoor venues to cheer for him, and CONS the rest of this supporters into not taking virus seriously, no doubt spreading more disease and death...

...I'd have to admit that he would have as much blood on his hands as Trump does. But I'm not worried about that happening.
He is responsible for ZERO deaths.....ZERO!!!!!

Take your retarded hyperbole and shove it up your sheep ass.

So whats your point, that there are stupid people? We know that. Millions of ignorant idiots voted for Biden. Of course there are stupid people.

This thread is dumb and pointless.

The word I used was delusion. Those people are (or rather, WERE) delusional! Need help?

Delusional
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
  • based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
    "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

I am seeking scientific not political opinions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, oh boy. There sure is no shortage of delusion in this country these days. For the last few months I've felt like I was living in the Bizzaro world of Htrae where everything is the opposite of expectations.

America in 2020 is the land where foolishness is considered insightful, and sheer stupidity passes for common sense.

It's mind-numbing and mindbogglingly surreal to the point where it seems like one of those crazy dreams you wake up from, and the most disturbing thing about the dream is that it seemed sensible to you while you were asleep and dreaming it.

I can only draw one conclusion. The human race is doomed. No species could (or even should) survive with such lunacy all about. Let's give the animals back the planet. At least we can rely on them to act sensibly.

By
Paulina Villegas

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse in South Dakota, was overwhelmed Saturday night. Her patients were dying of covid-19, yet were still in denial about the pandemic’s existence.

Her anxiety and despair are shared by many health-care workers who are facing a dramatic surge in covid-19 patients. But some front-line workers, like Doering, also face the emotional toll of treating patients who, despite being severely ill, are reluctant to acknowledge that they have been infected with a virus that President Trump has said will simply disappear.
Doering said she has covid-19 patients who need 100-percent-oxygen breathing assistance and who will also swear they don’t have the illness that has ended the lives of nearly a quarter-million people in the United States since February.

“I think the hardest thing to watch is that people are still looking for something else and a magic answer and they do not want to believe covid is real,” Doering told CNN in an interview Monday.
“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said, adding that some patients prefer to believe that they have pneumonia or other diseases rather than covid-19, despite seeing their positive test results.

Doering’s weekend tweets went viral and prompted reaction from residents, health-care workers and local officials.
“COVID is amplifying the feeling of frustration and helplessness our front-line healthcare workers are experiencing,” Brookings, S.D., City Council member Nick Wendell wrote on Twitter. “We are in the midst of the storm right now. When we see our way through to the other side, the accumulated grief of healthcare workers in our state will be among the debris.”

The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, and health experts warn of even bleaker weeks ahead, urging the public to take the pandemic seriously and abide by strict social-distancing rules. They have also urged public officials to implement more restrictions, such as statewide mask mandates, to stem the spread.

Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the country, but North and South Dakota led the nation in new cases and deaths per capita last week, according to Washington Post data.

In North Dakota, where cases have rocketed in the past month, Republican Gov. Doug Burgum has also acknowledged the phenomenon of disbelief among the population. Burgum pleaded with fellow residents late last week to take precautions, as the state’s hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.

“You don’t have to believe in covid, you don’t have to believe in a certain political party or not, you don’t have to believe whether masks work or not. You can just do it because you know that one thing is very real. And that’s that 100 percent of our capacity is now being used,” Burgum said.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) has opposed mask mandates and other measures despite the rapid spread in her state.

Typical libtard I'll bet!

Everyone of those on their deathbed, believing Covid is a hoax, is a Trump supporter. 100% of them.
Many on their deathbed believed what they were told about social distancing and masks and lived within the guidelines. Were they lied to? How did they become infected if masks and social distancing work?

Because they didn't wear their mask or maintain social distancing. They simply lied about it!

1/20/21. The day Sleepy Joe Biden becomes responsible for thousands of deaths. I wonder how much blood will be on his hands? :(
Well, if he LIES to Americans about the severity of the virus, ATTACKS our best health science experts for simply doing their jobs, MOCKS well-meaning Americans who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks, CRAMS thousands of Americans into small indoor venues to cheer for him, and CONS the rest of this supporters into not taking virus seriously, no doubt spreading more disease and death...

...I'd have to admit that he would have as much blood on his hands as Trump does. But I'm not worried about that happening.

When did Trump use an indoor venue? Why do you lie? Oh, that's right! You are a fucking liberal and cannot ever tell the truth!

By
Paulina Villegas

Average age of death = 78 due to COVID
Average age of death = 78.8 normally.

COVID isn't the cause of death 99% of the time. CDC agrees.

It sucks if you are part of that 1% like my coworker's wife.

By
Paulina Villegas

I can not believe how gullible and naive Americans are.

Even when their own FAKE NEWS MEDIA admits that the FAUCI CRIME SYNDICATE is lying like a rug they still want to believe.

We are doomed.

True. When I think of all those gullible Trump supporters flocked to Trump's superspreader rallies in the middle of a pandemic, it was nearly impossible for me to believe that some adult would risk bringing the virus back to their homes, communities, and jobs.

How many of those people got COVID?

How does that compare to the rioters and protestors who we saw not wearing masks?

The only superspreaders I see is when you bend over to have your rectum plowed!

By
Paulina Villegas

And 100% of the capacity is not being used in the for profit medical system, lol

Don't let them stop trying to find out what the fuck is wrong with you because you tested positive for the rona. Doesn't mean that's all you've got it's just one test for a very specific strain of virus.

It does not prove any of your symptoms are related to covid. That's more likely to be true the younger you are

Well Dr. Juicin', can you tell us where you got your medical degree and how long you've been licensed to practice medicine, or are you just pulling shit out of Trump's ass like usual?

If you have covid that is the PRIMARY disease you're being treated for, you idiot.

It's just very broad. Testing positive for a cold does not mean it's causing any of your symeptoms. THat just means they found a little bit of the virus in your nasal passage which is designed to filter out viruses like that....

Most of these concepts do not require a high IQ to wrap your head around. You have access to peer reviewed medical journals. Search bar right at the top of your browser

Use your brain

If you're 30 and some one is telling you your symptoms are caused by covid 19 you should question that diagnosis. Very little reason to think you don't have 5 strains of cold present in your nasal passages.

Appeals to authority are not necessary when you're talking about very basic data sets that anyone can glance over and understand. THe only relevant data set that would take more than a couple minutes to internalize relevant in this context are "excess deaths" which is easy to understand but has many many many variables

My daughter is 36 and has every symptom. You are a fucking loser doctor wanabe!

She started with no sense of taste or smell, developed a severe cough to the point she could not talk. That has resulted in overwhelming fatigue.

What does that sound like to you, Doctor Braindead?

By
Paulina Villegas

Use your brain

My daughter is 36 and has every symptom. You are a fucking loser doctor wanabe!

She started with no sense of taste or smell, developed a severe cough to the point she could not talk. That has resulted in overwhelming fatigue.

What does that sound like to you, Doctor Braindead?

Almost everything that just gives you a runny nose will fuck up your sense of taste and smell... So just about everything related to respiratory function

THe symptoms they talk about are just a cold. Colds can cause pneumonia, which is what people truly "dying of". People do not die from cold symptoms like your daughter has. It has to escalate to pneumonia

Do not trust mostly incompetent doctors. If the only test they ran was a rona test and they just called it a day...Have her get a second opinion if they're recommended any serious treatment you incompetent old man. If they just sent her home....Know it could be any myriad of things bothering her

And none of this disproves anything I said

Forum List

Back