What Was HuffPost Getting At?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
They wrote the story in 2010, and republished it in 2017......but I bet they won't re-visit the view today.

“EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

06/22/2010 02:17 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

‘Intellectual Property’ of voting systems still owned by firm linked to Venezuelan President, despite press statement to the contrary Canadian-based Dominion Voting Systems has quietly announced its second acquisition of a major U.S. voting machine company in as many months and, right out of the gate, they’ve lied about it. Not an auspicious beginning for the company which may now, virtually overnight, have become the dominant private e-voting machine company in this country.

The continuing control of the IP was discovered by The BRAD BLOG long after the (largely) Rightwing outrage which had forced a federal investigation into Smartmatic’s control over American elections had died down. The initial concern had coming following revelations that Smartmatic seemed to be directly tied to the Venezuelan President Chavez….(including NY’s Democratic Rep. Carolyn Maloney) led to an investigation by the federal Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), subsequently forcing Smartmatic to divest of Sequoia. But that divestiture was a lie.

Chicanery with the systems has been the subject of much controversy — fueled in part by a company whistleblower,
as detailed by Bobby Kennedy Jr. at Rolling Stone in 2006 —” EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

Here's a graphic for those hard of reading.....

1606056731587.png

They wrote the story in 2010, and republished it in 2017......but I bet they won't re-visit the view today.

“EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

‘Intellectual Property’ of voting systems still owned by firm linked to Venezuelan President, despite press statement to the contrary Canadian-based Dominion Voting Systems has quietly announced its second acquisition of a major U.S. voting machine company in as many months and, right out of the gate, they’ve lied about it. Not an auspicious beginning for the company which may now, virtually overnight, have become the dominant private e-voting machine company in this country.

The continuing control of the IP was discovered by The BRAD BLOG long after the (largely) Rightwing outrage which had forced a federal investigation into Smartmatic’s control over American elections had died down. The initial concern had coming following revelations that Smartmatic seemed to be directly tied to the Venezuelan President Chavez….(including NY’s Democratic Rep. Carolyn Maloney) led to an investigation by the federal Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), subsequently forcing Smartmatic to divest of Sequoia. But that divestiture was a lie.

Chicanery with the systems has been the subject of much controversy — fueled in part by a company whistleblower,
as detailed by Bobby Kennedy Jr. at Rolling Stone in 2006 —” EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

View attachment 419942
1606056986474.png

Thanks for that info.

The information in this link you posted is alarming

Last edited:
Let's try this from a lefty perspective.
This is fake news from an unreliable source.... but both HuffPoop & Rolling Bone are completely anti-trump.... but we know elections are totally safe for REALS.... but the software lets you manipulate the votes.... but there was no fraud.... but orange man bad.... but Dems wouldn't cheat.... but it's OK to cheat because racism.... but we hate fascists.... but it's OK to violently attack anyone who disagrees with us.... but... but...
I can't do it. The circular logic makes me dizzy & gives me a headache

Municipalities and states purchasing or renting the various vote machines costs big money contracts.

It appears that the major selling point of the election machines is the ability to program the winners of any election.
If you saw the Giuliani-Powell press conference, Ms Powell mentioned that the selling point in one case was the promise of victory to one aspirant, so he signed on to the purchase of Dominion.

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

That's pretty clear, isn't it.

Last edited:
This is fake news from an unreliable source.... but both HuffPoop & Rolling Bone are completely anti-trump.... but we know elections are totally safe for REALS.... but the software lets you manipulate the votes.... but there was no fraud.... but orange man bad.... but Dems wouldn't cheat.... but it's OK to cheat because racism.... but we hate fascists.... but it's OK to violently attack anyone who disagrees with us.... but... but...

1606059223181.png

View attachment 419942

There you go. The Huff Post. Liberals favorite.
I am going to borrow that please.

Fantastic find.

I do find it funny when the dinosaur media ignore their own stories.

This will largely be ignored by resident liberals. They think if they ignore something, it doesnt exist.
Anything that supports your views is fact, anything that refutes it is fake news?

I looked at the whole Dominion issue and there is no there there.

Fantastic find.

This will largely be ignored by resident liberals. They think if they ignore something, it doesnt exist.
Anything that supports your views is fact, anything that refutes it is fake news?

Did you use Politifact to do your deep dive? If you actually did look into it, you would see just how corrupt & evil the whole system was.
Their director of security is an amifa punk.
You obviously only know what your puppet masters at MSM tell you to feel

Fantastic find.

Well fuck. That’s enough for me.

Did you tell HUFFPO?

Can't we all just get along?

Fantastic find.

Did you use Politifact to do your deep dive? If you actually did look into it, you would see just how corrupt & evil the whole system was.
Who are your puppet masters? What unbiased and reliable news source do you use?

Fantastic find.

Did you tell HUFFPO?
Didn't have to, they are aware. You might be interested in what the Huff had to say more recently about their attempt to debunk Trump's conspiracy madness.

Fantastic find.

Who are your puppet masters? What unbiased and reliable news source do you use?
I use these guys, they're great.

Pravda-or-Izvestia.jpg

Fantastic find.

Did you tell HUFFPO?
Didn't have to, they are aware. You might be interested in what the Huff had to say more recently about their attempt to debunk Trump's conspiracy madness.

And soon they will publish an article refuting that article.

Why are you ignoring the article that said Dominion Voting Systems was susceptible to fraud?

Fantastic find.

Not that it's difficult to prove you a moron......but it is amusing:

In 2019, a letter was sent from Amy Klobuchar and several other pols…all Democrats, who asked why Dominion continued to sell machines with these known vulnerabilities before an upcoming election.

“2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against “Dominion Voting” For “Vote Switching”

A newly unearthed document reveals that back in 2019, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden all filed formal complaints against the voting systems company, claiming they were a threat to “voting integrity” and citing situations of “vote switching” as a reason.

Here’s what the complaint said in part: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections.” Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems. Among the complaints? Allegations of ‘vote-switching.’

1606072774476.png

2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against "Dominion Voting" For "Vote Switching" - WayneDupree.com

But.....you are typical of the sort that votes Democrat.

Forum List

Back