Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

So at this point, we know that the entire Russian conspiracy hoax was all a set up by the DNC, using illegal measures to spy on the Trump campaign, as well as actually hire a foreign agent, to pay Russia for misinformation, we know the Obama admin, including high level officials in the admin, from Xiden, to Rice, Comey and the rest of the Obamagate Gang used some of this misinformation to undermine the transition...Comey in fact bragged about it, we know that they all knew in real time in 2016 this was a false narrative, they knew there was no conspiracy, we know that from testimony from Intel Officials in the Obama admin, so the question is why?

Are they simply traitors? Sore losers?

So at this point, we know that the entire Russian conspiracy hoax was all a set up by the DNC, using illegal measures to spy on the Trump campaign, as well as actually hire a foreign agent, to pay Russia for misinformation, we know the Obama admin, including high level officials in the admin, from Xiden, to Rice, Comey and the rest of the Obamagate Gang used some of this misinformation to undermine the transition...Comey in fact bragged about it, we know that they all knew in real time in 2016 this was a false narrative, they knew there was no conspiracy, we know that from testimony from Intel Officials in the Obama admin, so the question is why?

I can tell you why----------->they didn't want him to be able to implement what the voters put him there to do. At the time, the GOP also controlled congress if I am not mistaken, so the whole thing was actually a tar and feather job on anyone who supported him, to stop them from changing Leftists policies. The other outcome by making Americans nervous by insisting he was a Russian stooge, helped them tremendously in flipping the House in 18.

Idiot. He turned it over under the pretense that he was trying to be a good citizen when in fact he did it because he wanted to throw mud at Trump.
How do you know he wasn’t trying to be a good citizen? He turned it over to the DoJ. That’s what good citizens do.

I can tell you why----------->they didn't want him to be able to implement what the voters put him there to do. At the time, the GOP also controlled congress if I am not mistaken, so the whole thing was actually a tar and feather job on anyone who supported him, to stop them from changing Leftists policies. The other outcome by making Americans nervous by insisting he was a Russian stooge, helped them tremendously in flipping the House in 18.
Good points...very good points. It would seem your conclusion is based on some sound reasoning.

So what do you call it when one group tries to undermine the will of the people? Sounds like an assault on the rule of law, and democracy itself

So at this point, we know that the entire Russian conspiracy hoax was all a set up by the DNC,

Ya'll have been running cover for Russia since this hit the news.......

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.

We all knew. You just forgot to update the hashcode in your decoder ring or you'd have known too.

Sounds like more conservative 'my feelings are facts and my imagination is evidence' nonsense to me.

You have to ask yourself who they are going to sacrifice if anyone for Obama, Biden and Clinton as all three were involved in this same as they were with Operation Russian Collusion.
~~~~~~
**********​

In asking the court to determine whether the law firm representing Sussmann has a conflict of interest, Durham filled in the rest of the document with mostly unrelated details that make great grist for the conservative outrage mill. I’ll spare you the nitty-gritty, but here’s the part that the GOP thinks is worth new investigations:

The Government’s evidence at trial will also establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (“DNS”) Internet traffic pertaining to (i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (“EOP”). (Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP. Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.)
Sounds shady, but Durham’s filing doesn’t leave the impression that this was any kind of “wiretap,” as Trump had claimed, or hacking to “infiltrate” his campaign, as Fox News’ headline put it. Even former Trump appointee John Ratcliffe had to admit on Fox News that there was nothing really illegal about how that data was obtained.

Nor is there any real connection to Clinton herself or her campaign, not in the Sussmann indictment nor in last week’s filing. Instead, it’s former Trump lackey Kash Patel, not Durham, who made that baseless claim to Fox News. Patel also issued a statement using the word “infiltrate,” which has become key to the current freakout.

In asking the court to determine whether the law firm representing Sussmann has a conflict of interest, Durham filled in the rest of the document with mostly unrelated details that make great grist for the conservative outrage mill. I’ll spare you the nitty-gritty, but here’s the part that the GOP thinks is worth new investigations:

Sounds shady, but Durham’s filing doesn’t leave the impression that this was any kind of “wiretap,” as Trump had claimed, or hacking to “infiltrate” his campaign, as Fox News’ headline put it. Even former Trump appointee John Ratcliffe had to admit on Fox News that there was nothing really illegal about how that data was obtained.

Nor is there any real connection to Clinton herself or her campaign, not in the Sussmann indictment nor in last week’s filing. Instead, it’s former Trump lackey Kash Patel, not Durham, who made that baseless claim to Fox News. Patel also issued a statement using the word “infiltrate,” which has become key to the current freakout.
I suppose it wasn't a wiretap in the traditional sense...like we saw in 1970s cop shows.....but in the modern sense, of hacking someone's server to get access to private communications between parties...yeah....

What "big lie," douchebag?

Your dipshittery about Trump winning the election in 2020, of course. Your Big Lie.

So riddle me this: what was the *actual* vote count, per your Big Lie? And what evidence do have to back those specific numbers?

This is a basic, square one kinda question. And no Big Liar has an answer.

ALL of this has to do primarily with the ALFAbank server in the Trump Tower

A server that the Trump people claimed was only ever used for advertising e-mails

I suppose it wasn't a wiretap in the traditional sense...like we saw in 1970s cop shows.....but in the modern sense, of hacking someone's server to get access to private communications between parties...yeah....
Again...no servers were hacked.

ALL of this has to do primarily with the ALFAbank server in the Trump Tower

A server that the Trump people claimed was only ever used for advertising e-mails
Victim blaming...geez....next your gonna tell us how Tara Reade had it coming because she was wearing a dress

Forum List

Back