Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

And who, pray tell says that Obama knew, that Joe knew?

Let me guess.....you citing your imagination?

We all knew. You just forgot to update the hashcode in your decoder ring or you'd have known too.

LOL

Poor, unhinged GayShortBus... again... I never said a prosecutor can indict. I asked where is the indictment for spying. Had there been actual evidence of spying, there most certainly would have been an indictment.
Yes you did. I posted your post, butt sniffer.

Has this gone in front of a jury yet? Yes or no? Let's see if you can answer without your usual song and dance, Fido.

You think I am? I’m saying let’s see where this goes….Maybe even mentioning it is too much for you, which in itself is suspicious…
And now the political right loves investigations again.

What begins as “let’s see where this goes” so often turns into “it didn’t go where I wanted and therefore the system is corrupt”. That’s a problem.

Define "suspicious" and the Bank could not do that without a true internal investigation. We will see if the jury indicts. According to sources, this is the tip of the iceberg and other people are coming forward now trying to plea deals. I agree with you that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. 100%.
According to sources. Sure.

This took place over five years ago. There’s a problem with statute of limitations here.

When did I say spy to Lesh? He was talking about our dialogue. But yeah, they were spying on Trump. That is 100% accurate. I am not even sure how you can dispute it after seeing this.

1644953716827.png

And now the political right loves investigations again.

What begins as “let’s see where this goes” so often turns into “it didn’t go where I wanted and therefore the system is corrupt”. That’s a problem.
Ok, if you say so.

According to sources. Sure.

This took place over five years ago. There’s a problem with statute of limitations here.
I just want to see what happened and how we make sure it doesn't happen again. Is that really asking too much in your opinion?

Every crime begins with publically available data, dumbfuck. If the Hillary campaign accessed his server, then they committed a crime.

Furthermore, the whole "Alpha Bank" story was a con intended to frame the Trump campaign.
No one is saying the server was accessed.

It wasn’t

I just want to see what happened and how we make sure it doesn't happen again. Is that really asking too much in your opinion?
Use a VPN. Case closed.

As for invasion of privacy, this really is very tangential. It’s not as though the data was released publicly.

Hell, you got Hunter Biden’s text messages. Donna Brazille’s emails. We even got Trump’s tax returns. Those are far worse breaches or privacy.

And who, pray tell says that Obama knew, that Joe knew?

Let me guess.....you citing your imagination?

we already know he knew by previous testimony and the operatives he placed in those positions.

Use a VPN. Case closed.

As for invasion of privacy, this really is very tangential. It’s not as though the data was released publicly.

Hell, you got Hunter Biden’s text messages. Donna Brazille’s emails. We even got Trump’s tax returns. Those are far worse breaches or privacy.
VPN would not have helped:

1644954431261.png

Use a VPN. Case closed.

WSJ said "spied" as well?

WSJ said "spied" as well?

WSJ editorial board which as we know is a far cry from the WSJ news arm.

The editorial board is highly biased. The journalists are much more fair minded. Never was this more clear than in the case of Hunter Biden when the editorial staff were screaming about it and the journalists said there was nothing illegal.

Forum List

Back