Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

WSJ editorial board which as we know is a far cry from the WSJ news arm.

The editorial board is highly biased. The journalists are much more fair minded. Never was this more clear than in the case of Hunter Biden when the editorial staff were screaming about it and the journalists said there was nothing illegal.
What "news" outlet is not highly biased?

Then you don’t know what a VPN is.
You know what colfax_m I have been polite for two days but you don't want polite debate you want to throw shots. Fine. Going forward. That is how it will be between us. Fuck civility. You don't deserve it and you certainly believe I don't deserve it either. Let's go.

You know what colfax_m I have been polite for two days but you don't want polite debate you want to throw shots. Fine. Going forward. That is how it will be between us. Fuck civility. You don't deserve it and you certainly believe I don't deserve it either. Let's go.
You don’t deserve civility. You’re an asshole and always will be. You’ve treated me like shit and I’ve stood there and took it for months and months. You can’t deal with it for two days? Cry about it you little bitch. You get what you deserve.

A VPN would anonymize your IP address making any metadata between you and the DNS server useless since they wouldn’t know what client or the VPN it came from.

Easy peasy.

Do you have any idea how much of your data is available for sale? So much. Don’t whine to me about these things when you don’t actually give a shit about any of it.

Don’t pretend to be interested in good governance or helping average people. You’re just another mindless culture warrior drone who doesn’t really think for yourself despite having the full capability to do so.

Freaking over the 'nothing burger' Hillary story.

1644955454659.png

You don’t deserve civility. You’re an asshole and always will be. You’ve treated me like shit and I’ve stood there and took it for months and months. You can’t deal with it for two days? Cry about it you little bitch. You get what you deserve.

A VPN would anonymize your IP address making any metadata between you and the DNS server useless since they wouldn’t know what client or the VPN it came from.

Easy peasy.

Do you have any idea how much of your data is available for sale? So much. Don’t whine to me about these things when you don’t actually give a shit about any of it.

Don’t pretend to be interested in good governance or helping average people. You’re just another mindless culture warrior drone who doesn’t really think for yourself despite having the full capability to do so.
Idiot, Joffe had access but then used that access for nefarious means. You're the asshole and a dickhead. VPN would not have helped here.

1644955523878.png

Idiot, Joffe had access but then used that access for nefarious means. You're the asshole and a dickhead. VPN would not have helped here.
Nefarious?

He turned over data to the DoJ. There’s nothing nefarious about that you moron.

A VPN would anonymize the IP going to the DNS server which Joffe had access to. He can’t trade things back to Trump if he cant identity the IP addresses from Trump tower.

Of course they don't. Ask them about their Big Lie, and they can't tell you the first thing.

Why? Because they don't care. They exist in a fantasy world where their imagination is fact. Anything they want to make up is valid, as their emotions are their evidence.
What "big lie," douchebag?

Joffe was running the DNS servers. He was not running the VPN.
1644955606547.png

If he doesn't have VPN PWds how can fix issues that may arise? He had access to non public information you stupid idiot. And he exploited that access by feeding it to the opposition to create a false narrative of Russian Collusion. You are one loyal Democrat party zombie.

Nefarious?

A VPN would anonymize the IP going to the DNS server which Joffe had access to. He can’t trade things back to Trump if he cant identity the IP addresses from Trump tower.
What data?

Nefarious?

Idiot. He turned it over under the pretense that he was trying to be a good citizen when in fact he did it because he wanted to throw mud at Trump.

The filing explains that Mr. Joffe’s employer “had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided [internet services]” to the White House. Mr. Joffe’s team also was monitoring internet traffic related to Trump Tower, and Mr. Trump’s apartment on Central Park West.

The New York Post reported last year that Joffe “claimed that he had been ‘tentatively offered the top [cybersecurity] job by the Democrats when it looked like they’d win [in 2016].”

“I definitely would not take the job under Trump,” Joffe added in an email that was quoted in the indictment.

Idiot. He turned it over under the pretense that he was trying to be a good citizen when in fact he did it because he wanted to throw mud at Trump.

The filing explains that Mr. Joffe’s employer “had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided [internet services]” to the White House. Mr. Joffe’s team also was monitoring internet traffic related to Trump Tower, and Mr. Trump’s apartment on Central Park West.

The New York Post reported last year that Joffe “claimed that he had been ‘tentatively offered the top [cybersecurity] job by the Democrats when it looked like they’d win [in 2016].”

“I definitely would not take the job under Trump,” Joffe added in an email that was quoted in the indictment.

They are also now reporting that he was passing on information on the office of inspector general to the Clinton campaign. It is getting deeper and deeper for Hilly!

Hey AZ, you are the person who knows the most about this, so can you answer me a question off the top of your head----------------> Was Sussman employed by the internet company or Jaeffe in any way?

Forum List

Back