UNPROFESSIONALISM and DEVOID of manners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I've come across this several times on here. I've seen a lot of comments about it too.

Mods and admins banning people, removing posts, or other such things, and cannot even be bothered to tell those people the actions are taken on, WHY they were banned, WHY their post/thread was removed, or any such PROFESSIONAL manners towards members.

They cannot even bother to tell you WHICH post or thread they deleted or removed. I think who owns this site? I'd really like to know.

NO professionalism, NO manners of any kind. Another reason this country is failing as such a high rate of sound breaking speed. People in these positions don't give a damn....just like all the corrupt and egomaniacal CEO's in many of the businesses in this country.

There are one or two mods/admins that have the professionalism and class to let people know whats going on.....too bad the others don't give a rats ass about anything except power.

I've come across this several times on here. I've seen a lot of comments about it too.

Mods and admins banning people, removing posts, or other such things, and cannot even be bothered to tell those people the actions are taken on, WHY they were banned, WHY their post/thread was removed, or any such PROFESSIONAL manners towards members.

They cannot even bother to tell you WHICH post or thread they deleted or removed. I think who owns this site? I'd really like to know.

NO professionalism, NO manners of any kind. Another reason this country is failing as such a high rate of sound breaking speed. People in these positions don't give a damn....just like all the corrupt and egomaniacal CEO's in many of the businesses in this country.

There are one or two mods/admins that have the professionalism and class to let people know whats going on.....too bad the others don't give a rats ass about anything except power.

Go Eff yourself kid.

My opinion of the mods varies tremendously from mod to mod.

Some, I have really liked a lot both as a poster and as a mod. A couple I like as posters but not as Mods. One I find to be an absolutely awful person and a completely corrupt, awful mod.

Well sure but she tries hard.

In light of my often flagrant disregard for common curtesy and promiscuous flirting with the razor's edge of noncompliance ...
I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt appreciation for the Mods that manage to wrestle with their inner demons
long enough to save me the trouble of having to ponder the probably obvious reason one of my posts may have been deleted.

Awesome Work ... :thup:
Glad I Don't Have Your Job Here ... Sorry You Have to Deal with an Insufferable [censored] Like Me.

I always look at removed posts, threads, suspensions, scoldings as a compliment I did something right. I reason if I angried them up enough, I did good by the board

I always looked at insults as compliments here. Means I did my job

In light of my often flagrant disregard for common curtesy and promiscuous flirting with the razor's edge of noncompliance ...
I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt appreciation for the Mods that manage to wrestle with their inner demons
long enough to save me the trouble of having to ponder the probably obvious reason one of my posts may have been deleted.

Glad I Don't Have Your Job Here ... Sorry You Have to Deal with an Insufferable [censored] Like Me.

I sentence you to a Spanking.

You'll have to pardon , Black Leather is my kryptonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back