Trump Due Process

Every abuser, including Trump, will protest their "innocence." It's what they do.

Innocent people also protest their innocence.
Doesn't work for this case, not with all the FBI had on this abuser, which was shown to the WH. Get his sorry ass gone!!
Please elaborate exactly on what the FBI had.
Sorry, do your own research.

Hint - You won't find much on Fox News.

I posted some of my research from CNN. Isn't that a liberal source?

Every abuser, including Trump, will protest their "innocence." It's what they do.

Doesn't work for this case, not with all the FBI had on this abuser, which was shown to the WH. Get his sorry ass gone!!

Well, the Fibbies did have their version of an "investigation" not an indictment, not an arrest, no real proof of a crime. But, they did find people willing to say bad things about Rob Porter.

What would be telling is examining how their lives turned out after Porter became successful.
The people saying bad things were two (2) ex wives, who would know better than anybody about the abuser's character. And, this guy wasn't applying fir a job at McDonalds, but at the WH. He should be squeaky clean. Sadly, he was more like Trump, and now Trump is paying the price.

Liberal source? More like a factual source, not like Fox News.

Well, the Fibbies did have their version of an "investigation" not an indictment, not an arrest, no real proof of a crime. But, they did find people willing to say bad things about Rob Porter.

What would be telling is examining how their lives turned out after Porter became successful.
The people saying bad things were two (2) ex wives, who would know better than anybody about the abuser's character. And, this guy wasn't applying fir a job at McDonalds, but at the WH. He should be squeaky clean. Sadly, he was more like Trump, and now Trump is paying the price.

NOBODY is squeaky clean. A cop once told me if you don't have a criminal record, it's only because you haven't been caught yet.

The Bible says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

In all of recorded history, there has been exactly one perfect person.

Liberal source? More like a factual source, not like Fox News.

And so the facts don't help your case much... and you accept the source. Thanks.

The people saying bad things were two (2) ex wives, who would know better than anybody about the abuser's character.
Haven’t ex wives ever been know to lie?

I already have, and there is no proof. All we have are allegations.
You seem to think there is evidence, so it would be nice if you’d present it here so it can be discussed. Presumably you started this thread to have a discussion, right?

You seem to think there is evidence, so it would be nice if you’d present it here so it can be discussed. Presumably you started this thread to have a discussion, right?

I think it's sad that the OP started this thread and only two of us cared enough to weigh in.

I know where the OP is coming from. Someone, in their antiquated mind, said there is no reason to ever hit a woman. Yet, as I pointed out, the cops do it every day.

Sometimes violence is not the answer. And, if the man is beating the Hell out of his wife / girlfriend / daughter / etc. and they report it, he will go to jail. Furthermore, while while the slightest offense is a misdemeanor, the are career and future ending.

The sad part is, women can be just as violent, unruly, and offensive as any male. In those cases (of which there are many) it's hypocritical to condemn the man for engaging in mutual combat. Some women, knowing what the laws are, use this issue as a means of control and a means for revenge. Lives, careers, and futures are destroyed over petty altercations that are not even worth a cop's time to document.

In this case there is no proof. What there is happens to be an OP with absolutely NO regard for the Constitutional Rights of the individual. The matters were looked into and there was no basis for criminal prosecution. Yet the OP don't understand that. The only thing that changes people like that is when they are pursued by the LEO community over something petty and the pursuers are using the law as a tool of revenge and / or control. So, I guess we're done here. Too bad more people don't really give a rip that an innocent man was destroyed over irrelevant history.

I think it's sad that the OP started this thread and only two of us cared enough to weigh in.

I know where the OP is coming from. Someone, in their antiquated mind, said there is no reason to ever hit a woman. Yet, as I pointed out, the cops do it every day.

Sometimes violence is not the answer. And, if the man is beating the Hell out of his wife / girlfriend / daughter / etc. and they report it, he will go to jail. Furthermore, while while the slightest offense is a misdemeanor, the are career and future ending.

The sad part is, women can be just as violent, unruly, and offensive as any male. In those cases (of which there are many) it's hypocritical to condemn the man for engaging in mutual combat. Some women, knowing what the laws are, use this issue as a means of control and a means for revenge. Lives, careers, and futures are destroyed over petty altercations that are not even worth a cop's time to document.

In this case there is no proof. What there is happens to be an OP with absolutely NO regard for the Constitutional Rights of the individual. The matters were looked into and there was no basis for criminal prosecution. Yet the OP don't understand that. The only thing that changes people like that is when they are pursued by the LEO community over something petty and the pursuers are using the law as a tool of revenge and / or control. So, I guess we're done here. Too bad more people don't really give a rip that an innocent man was destroyed over irrelevant history.
Exceptionally well said, Humorme, thanks.
I find it totally abhorrent that anyone can have their reputation, career - and even lives - ruined on the basis of allegations that have not even been tested in a court of law.
I cannot believe how much support this dispensing with innocent until proven guilty has received here.
Like you say, the supporters would probably feel differently were they themselves, their husbands or their sons subjected to such treatment, but none of them seem willing to admit or even address this point.
It is truly sad to witness this happening day in and day out. It’s a truly slippery slope and who knows where it will end.

I find it totally abhorrent that anyone can have their reputation, career - and even lives - ruined on the basis of allegations that have not even been tested in a court of law.
I cannot believe how much support this dispensing with innocent until proven guilty has received here.
Like you say, the supporters would probably feel differently were they themselves, their husbands or their sons subjected to such treatment, but none of them seem willing to admit or even address this point.
It is truly sad to witness this happening day in and day out. It’s a truly slippery slope and who knows where it will end.

If you want to know where it will end, take a look at any liberal college campus. Due process is unnecessary, free speech is dead, strict segregation of races. That's what our future will be. In many cases here already.

If you want to know where it will end, take a look at any liberal college campus. Due process is unnecessary, free speech is dead, strict segregation of races. That's what our future will be. In many cases here already.

For all the diversity religion that both sides are committed to, it seems to me that both sides want a single race with no real regard for diversity.

Forum List

Back