Duck Dynasty Robertson's rape/murder fantasy

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Phil Robertson Of 'Duck Dynasty' Reveals Bizarre Atheist Rape And Murder Fantasy
Speaking at a Christian event ...

Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters," Robertson said in audio from the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast, obtained by Right Wing Watch. "Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him."

Robertson continued:

"And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'

If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"

How many of you "christians" will defend this vile, sick man's words?

You have defended his hatred for gays and his stated desire to force young girls into "marriage" with older men but can you really defend THIS???

And before you start with the usual lies, listen to the audio at the link above, or if you would rather hear it at a RW site, go to this link:

Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed Right Wing Watch

Either way, you cannot lie that he did not say this.

n-PHIL-ROBERTSON-large570.jpg

Luds needs an endless supply of thorazine, applied intravenously 24/7.

I can't argue with what he said. It's correct and it's what's wrong with not having faith based moral's.

I can't masturbate to that. I'll try, but I don't think it's going to work. :dunno:

Phil Robertson Of 'Duck Dynasty' Reveals Bizarre Atheist Rape And Murder Fantasy

Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters," Robertson said in audio from the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast, obtained by Right Wing Watch. "Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him."

Robertson continued:

"And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'

If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"

You have defended his hatred for gays and his stated desire to force young girls into "marriage" with older men but can you really defend THIS???

And before you start with the usual lies, listen to the audio at the link above, or if you would rather hear it at a RW site, go to this link:

Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed Right Wing Watch

Dude! You have completely left orbit.

There is audio at the OP link, this really happened.

I cannot imagine any person of faith wanting to support this.

Are there other Christians out there who believe that athiests somehow deserve to be raped and beheaded?

It's becoming a bizarro world for Rightie Christians, apparently. Not much room for Jesus these days...

There is audio at the OP link, this really happened.

I cannot imagine any person of faith wanting to support this.

Are there other Christians out there who believe that athiests somehow deserve to be raped and beheaded?

It's becoming a bizarro world for Rightie Christians, apparently. Not much room for Jesus these days...
You've never had room for Christ, statist.

Apparently if you don't believe in God, or his God, you're unable to tell right from wrong. You allegedly can't have morals without believing in God or something.

Apparently if you don't believe in God, or his God, you're unable to tell right from wrong. You allegedly can't have morals without believing in God or something.
Well that is pretty much true, as the history of the world reflects.

Calling me crazy or a liar does not change that this man openly stated that he wants to rape, mutilate, torture and murder innocent people, including children, for no other reason than they don't subscribe to his beliefs.

Is this really what YOUR god teaches you?

Is it what YOUR version of Jesus taught his followers?

Robertson continued:

What a twisted fuck this scumbag is, and the nutters on this site are lining up right behind him like the bunch of lemmings that they are. Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful.

Forum List

Back