Drudge Gets Woke, Going Broke

The Trumpsters continue to focus their allegiance on websites that are more pure, those that don't subject them to facts and information not allowed in their sub-reality.

No surprise. The sub-reality keeps getting smaller and smaller, its walls keep getting thicker and thicker.

Contrary information? No! Run! It must be commie fake news! Evil! Devil!
You mean we don't want a steady diet of pinko propaganda in our news.
I mean you're stuck in your little informational bubble and have neither the curiosity nor the balls to escape it.
You're the one who insulates yourself from any information from rightwing sources. I can't get away from leftwing propaganda. It's on every fake news source. If I allow my autoplay feature to run on youTube, it invariably ends up playing fake news videos.
Nice lie. I listen to Limbaugh every day. I watch Hannity. I'm not afraid of opposing views.

Anyone who still uses the term "fake news" is lost in the bubble. A sheep.

The Trumpsters continue to focus their allegiance on websites that are more pure, those that don't subject them to facts and information not allowed in their sub-reality.

No surprise. The sub-reality keeps getting smaller and smaller, its walls keep getting thicker and thicker.

I mean you're stuck in your little informational bubble and have neither the curiosity nor the balls to escape it.
You're the one who insulates yourself from any information from rightwing sources. I can't get away from leftwing propaganda. It's on every fake news source. If I allow my autoplay feature to run on youTube, it invariably ends up playing fake news videos.
Nice lie. I listen to Limbaugh every day. I watch Hannity. I'm not afraid of opposing views.

ROFL! "The bubble" is a Dim talking point.

Dittos, Rush.

Getting woke is getting a lot of companies broke.

Drudge tried to start with the Communist propaganda thinking they would add liberals to their viewership thinking their conservative base wouldn't care. Wrong!

Viewership crashes 40% in a year.

And, so well deserving.

I stopped looking at Drudge some time back now.

Dittos, Rush.
What a douchebag!

Forum List

Back