Fake News CNN busted again. Caught altering photo of Biden and son.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
When will the idiots over there learn? I'm guessing never.

CNN airs photo of Biden and son with Washington Redskins logo removed from son's hat

CNN appears to have altered a widely-seen photograph of Joe Biden with his young son to remove the logo of the Washington Redskins.

The Democratic nominee and former vice president initially shared the photo in June to commemorate Father's Day.

CNN PANNED FOR ON-AIR GRAPHIC READING 'FIERY BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST' IN FRONT OF KENOSHA FIRE

However, when CNN featured the photograph in its Monday night special "Fight for the White House: Joe Biden's Long Journey," the Redskins logo was removed from the hat.

CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

In July, the Washington Football Team announced it would be retiring the nickname "Redskins" which had long been criticized as being offensive to Native Americans.

Tucker Carlson is in the process of driving stake through CNN heart, literally! How he obtained all of the phone conversations I'm sure would be a story in its own right, but he has them and he is airing them on his program as I write this, and will continue to do so all week long!
Yep, lil Jeffy is gonna be roasted at his next liberal elite cocktail party.

CNN airs photo of Biden and son with Washington Redskins logo removed from son's hat

CNN appears to have altered a widely-seen photograph of Joe Biden with his young son to remove the logo of the Washington Redskins.

The Democratic nominee and former vice president initially shared the photo in June to commemorate Father's Day.

CNN PANNED FOR ON-AIR GRAPHIC READING 'FIERY BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST' IN FRONT OF KENOSHA FIRE

However, when CNN featured the photograph in its Monday night special "Fight for the White House: Joe Biden's Long Journey," the Redskins logo was removed from the hat.

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

In July, the Washington Football Team announced it would be retiring the nickname "Redskins" which had long been criticized as being offensive to Native Americans.

And this matters because...........?????

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

It doesn't matter.

CNN's lack of credibility hasn't mattered for years.................but it's fun to laugh at and get single digit IQ Simpletons like you riled up over it.

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

It doesn't matter.

CNN's lack of credibility hasn't mattered for years.................but it's fun to laugh at and get single digit IQ Simpletons like you riled up over it.
I'm riled up? I hadn't noticed.

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

It's more proof that CNN is a fake news outlet. Yet LWNJ moonbats on this board constantly cite CNN as if they are a credible news outlet.

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

It's more proof that CNN is a fake news outlet. Yet LWNJ moonbats on this board constantly cite CNN as if they are a credible news outlet.
Removing a possibly offensive logo?

Kinda extreme, don't you think?

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

You don't understand why it matters do you??? You are fucking-A pathetic, we need to scrub America clean of moral weaklings such as yourself, absolutely fucking pathetic! :rolleyes:

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

It matters as it hides evidence of Biden's Racist History. I think the people have a right to know

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

It was Biden who was displaying the offensive logo on his minor son. Just like is Biden had put a hat on his kid with a swastika on it. Same thing

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

They could had removed it without the deception. They could have blacked it out, pixelated or blurred it. Instead they did a deep fake in order to deceive the public.

I agree that CNN's deep fake is extreme. Reminds me of the deep fake propaganda of another leftist extremist organization called the KGB.

Lenin%27s_speech.jpg

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

its called being 2 faced---DUH--you know exactly what the crooked demoncrats do

CNN-biden-and-son.jpg

More like rewriting history, you commies are good at that.

The CNN that I receive in France is really CNN anti Trump, I don’t know if I have the same programs as you? but it is certain that all the French who watch CNN can think the worse of your President after all the dirt that it been says about him

The CNN that I receive in France is really CNN anti Trump, I don’t know if I have the same programs as you? but it is certain that all the French who watch CNN can think the worse of your President after all the dirt that it been says about him
Just think of CNN as a Joseph Goebbels production and it all makes sense.

Forum List

Back