Drudge Gets Woke, Going Broke

Drudge ain't woke; they're compromised.
Today's headline removes all doubt for anyone who was in denial.
As the impeachable Biden corruption and media coverup is the story of the cycle, the Drudge headline is that a teenager has the sniffles.

Getting woke is getting a lot of companies broke.

Drudge tried to start with the Communist propaganda thinking they would add liberals to their viewership thinking their conservative base wouldn't care. Wrong!

Viewership crashes 40% in a year.

Yeah. Fuck Drudge

The Trumpsters continue to focus their allegiance on websites that are more pure, those that don't subject them to facts and information not allowed in their sub-reality.

No surprise. The sub-reality keeps getting smaller and smaller, its walls keep getting thicker and thicker.

Contrary information? No! Run! It must be commie fake news! Evil! Devil!

Actually the polling shows Conservatives watch both and liberals only watch what's inside the echo chamber.

But Conservatives see bullshit (like your posts), and Liberals can't because of their lack of education.

Si'

Joe Biden's biggest fan? Lol. Someone is paranoid.

Drudge has never been anything but a site that linked to other news sources. I guess it's now evil to link to sources other than Trump approved sources.

It seems unwise to suddenly decide to start linking sites that promote false narratives.

Drudge has never been anything but a site that linked to other news sources. I guess it's now evil to link to sources other than Trump approved sources.
I think you're a bit confused.
The mainstream media is everywhere. Just turn on the TV and the left gets it's message out.
Drudge used to be a quick way to scan rightwing media sources.....and it turns out that Drudge was a backstabbing RINO.
Turns out he was really a snakeoil salesman.
He's literally removed almost every rightwing site from his webpage and his headlines are filled with anti-Trump BS.
The reason for this is because Matt Drudge is Gay.....and he built up his site to appeal to a specific demographic....and then when people needed a reliable source for information...turns out Drudge wasn't there anymore for them.
People who used to visit his site daily cannot count on him to deliver.
What's even worse....he's spreading leftist lies.
So it's no surprise that his customers have bailed on him.

Drudge has always linked to all sources. Its just that massive paranoia is setting in.

BJ rates this as mostly false.

I think you're a bit confused.
The mainstream media is everywhere. Just turn on the TV and the left gets it's message out.
Drudge used to be a quick way to scan rightwing media sources.....and it turns out that Drudge was a backstabbing RINO.
Turns out he was really a snakeoil salesman.
He's literally removed almost every rightwing site from his webpage and his headlines are filled with anti-Trump BS.
The reason for this is because Matt Drudge is Gay.....and he built up his site to appeal to a specific demographic....and then when people needed a reliable source for information...turns out Drudge wasn't there anymore for them.
People who used to visit his site daily cannot count on him to deliver.
What's even worse....he's spreading leftist lies.
So it's no surprise that his customers have bailed on him.

Drudge has always linked to all sources. Its just that massive paranoia is setting in.
Sorry, but this is an example of your tunnel-vision.
I already said that Drudge has removed several rightwing sites from his webpage.
Learn how to read.

Such as?
Such as Newsbusters....The Blaze.....etc.

2018.......No Newsbusters then either. So you have one link that is not there. No telling why.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Liar.
Newsbusters was there in 2019....now it's gone.

August 2019. No Newsbusters.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

Also no Blaze
Liar.

It just would not seem normal for me to start a day without checking Drudge.

He gives headlines that give you a flavor of what's happening in this strange country.

It would not surprise me if he has, in fact, actually sold his website to someone else and that he has no role in its operation.

It's fair to say that whoever does run that site does not like President Trump.

(I have found that the best place for me to get a feel to what's happening in this failing country is England's Daily Mail website.)

He gives headlines that give you a flavor of what's happening in this strange country.

It would not surprise me if he has, in fact, actually sold his website to someone else and that he has no role in its operation.

(I have found that the best place for me to get a feel to what's happening in this failing country is England's Daily Mail website.)

4 years ago - that would have been absolutely true for me .
Not since then.

Getting woke is getting a lot of companies broke.
Drudge tried to start with the Communist propaganda thinking they would add liberals to their viewership thinking their conservative base wouldn't care. Wrong!
Viewership crashes 40% in a year.

I don't understand, if Joe Biden is so great, why is Drudge's readership crashing?

Matt can suck me off now and I wouldn't go to his site for the weather.

Not since then.
Love Drudge.

Apparently Trumpers are too chickenshit to see headlines critical of their Orange Messiah.

Funny...Obamabots are exactly the same. Damn wingers.

If anything it seems that the links are more wide ranging. One day it may have Trump saying something stupid and the next it has Biden saying something stupid. It's kinda hard to show anything different.

If anything it seems that the links are more wide ranging. One day it may have Trump saying something stupid and the next it has Biden saying something stupid. It's kinda hard to show anything different.
So true, but wingers can’t accept their guy getting bad press. They’re stuck on stupid.

Not since then.
Love Drudge.

Apparently Trumpers are too chickenshit to see headlines critical of their Orange Messiah.

Funny...Obamabots are exactly the same. Damn wingers.

What do you mean....everywhere we go we see everything critical of Trump, from late night comedy shows, to local and national news to all the cable and government news stations except for Fox......you can't get away from lies and attacks about Trump, you doofus.

REVOLVER.news

Revolver.news

Just found it after reading this article...

For some strange and unknowable reason, it wasn't on the front page of results when I but revolver.news into my search engine query box. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
The Trumpsters continue to focus their allegiance on websites that are more pure, those that don't subject them to facts and information not allowed in their sub-reality.

No surprise. The sub-reality keeps getting smaller and smaller, its walls keep getting thicker and thicker.

You mean we don't want a steady diet of pinko propaganda in our news.

I mean you're stuck in your little informational bubble and have neither the curiosity nor the balls to escape it.

I mean you're stuck in your little informational bubble and have neither the curiosity nor the balls to escape it.
You're the one who insulates yourself from any information from rightwing sources. I can't get away from leftwing propaganda. It's on every fake news source. If I allow my autoplay feature to run on youTube, it invariably ends up playing fake news videos.

Forum List

Back