Drs from countries where young girls are routinely impregnated say pregnancy is a definite threat to their health.

Wrong. Democrats were stupid WAY before the SCOTUS overturned Roe.
Convincing an ignorant woman her daughter had to go out of state to kill her baby was all for the cheap political optics.
Pretty obvious to connect the dots here if you're not part of a child sacrifice cult

Prove it retard. Prove that Dems made the women or her kid to get an abortion.

Hey Simp, she didn't need to leave Ohio. Did you even read the OP?

Apparently not. Have a second grader read it and explain it to you. Ask him to use crayons and pictures so you can catch up, Moron.

So that is the Dems fault? Prove that the Dems forced her to go to another state.

Prove it or accept that you are Lying piece of shit.

Yea, that woman took her daughter out of state just to own MAGA halftards like you, not concerned that she'd be attacked by a slew of you idiot fringe hacks.

Gettting your jollies ruining the lives of those who can't fight back is how you assholes operate.
Oh please, the mom doesnt' even care she was raped, just like you democrats. If you guys were ever consitant on an issue, it would be the first time.

There you have it folks. In countries that see thousands of young girls impregnated the medical professionals say it is clearly a threat to their health.

That means the Ohio AG is absolutely correct when he said that the 10 year old rape victim could get an abortion in Ohio under current Ohio law.

But hey, leftists gotta use this poor 10 year old to try to score some cheap political points.

Did you read the article?

Do you know what country you live in?

Have you read the exceptions in the Ohio heartbeat law?

You fucking retard. The Dems came into the picture only after the kids mom made the decision to get an abortion in another state.

Prove me wrong.
Yeah and the dems were so concerned about the child....that I still to this day only see them focus on abortion.......that's it.....THE only thing you focus on...You're fucking sick to use a 10 year old for you politics....

Yeah and the dems were so concerned about the child....that I still to this day only see them focus on abortion.......that's it.....THE only thing you focus on...You're fucking sick to use a 10 year old for you politics....

In other words you couldn’t prove that the Dems forced the child to flee to another state to get an abortion?

Thanks, retard. Now, fuck off

In other words you couldn’t prove that the Dems forced the child to flee to another state to get an abortion?

Thanks, retard. Now, fuck off
Again, you proved my point......you're an idiot. How does a person like you get so much glee from a 10 year old being raped...that is just sick. Magnus = Chester

So that is the Dems fault? Prove that the Dems forced her to go to another state.

Prove it or accept that you are Lying piece of shit.
Hey stupid, show me where I said Dims forced her to do anything.

Grow a brain and learn to read, Simp.

It's interesting liberals are only concerned with young girls having access to abortions, while ignoring young girls going through the trauma of being raped.
Tik Tok and these other abusive sites are leading to disturbing levels of teen female suicide...................Or they can poison themselves with a fake pill and say night night

We have let homicidal maniac types take over. Look at some of these rabid pro abortion sickos

They'd chew their way through the belly of a woman with child if they could

These people are really psycho

All been exposed. Just need to lance the boil, let it drain and heal. It is quite a large boil so it will be messy

It's interesting liberals are only concerned with young girls having access to abortions, while ignoring young girls going through the trauma of being raped.

It may take time for the police to catch a rapist, but the little girl needs medical attention immediately.

It may take time for the police to catch a rapist, but the little girl needs medical attention immediately.
Issue with that is the rapist shouldn't have been in the country i the 1st place. So once again we have an innocent person's life effected by liberals not upholding existing laws.

How do you know that or are you just running your piehole to prove you're just a clueless dolt?
The mom has stated he did nothing wrong. How is that supposed to be interpreted, Simp?

Issue with that is the rapist shouldn't have been in the country i the 1st place. So once again we have an innocent person's life effected by liberals not upholding existing laws.

Medical attention for the child comes first.

Aaaaaaand who on the "left" ordered the mother to take the child to Indiana, CLOWN? Obviously the mother could not find a Dr in Ohio to perform the procedure after the SC ruling.

Too far over the old empty head to figure that out, Einstein?
Hey dumbfuck, the mom ran to Indiana to try to hide the fact that her “man” impregnated her child. That doctor then filed FALSE paperwork claiming the perp was 17, not 27. Not one clinic in Ohio was contacted about a pregnant 10 year old. Too hard for you to understand obviously.

Forum List

Back