Drs from countries where young girls are routinely impregnated say pregnancy is a definite threat to their health.

The lead LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OF THE STATE OF OHIO sez you are a lying sack of shit.

Funny how he agrees with everyone here on this board, huh? :dance:
The SAME asshole who was the reason for the "hoax" claims

The SAME asshole who was the reason for the "hoax" claims
Weird how your demented mind can't find a single link of the Ohio AG calling this a "hoax", despite you pushing this same lie over and over, huh liar?

Weird how your demented mind can't find a single link of the Ohio AG calling this a "hoax", despite you pushing this same lie over and over, huh liar?
Why is that important when he gave YOU pieces od shit the ammunition needed to do that?

He was WRONG you know. There WERE reports that he "didn't know about" supposedly

Keep reminding people what a piece of shit he is

Thank you

Why is that important when he gave YOU pieces od shit the ammunition needed to do that?

He was WRONG you know. There WERE reports that he "didn't know about" supposedly

Keep reminding people what a piece of shit he is

Thank you
You lied, Simp.

You have claimed he called it a "HOAX".

Don't ask me what is wrong with me, Simp. Tell all of us why you won't admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Again, you proved my point......you're an idiot. How does a person like you get so much glee from a 10 year old being raped...that is just sick. Magnus = Chester

Sigh. You don’t have to keep proving you’re a retard. We get it. You are a retard.

Hey stupid, show me where I said Dims forced her to do anything.

Grow a brain and learn to read, Simp.
Your exact words, retard : “But hey, leftists gotta use this poor 10 year old to try to score some cheap political points.”

Next time understand what you wrote. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Your exact words, retard : “But hey, leftists gotta use this poor 10 year old to try to score some cheap political points.”

Next time understand what you wrote. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:
Where in that quote did I say she was forced to do anything, Simp?

Grow a brain and learn to read.

Forum List

Back