Drs from countries where young girls are routinely impregnated say pregnancy is a definite threat to their health.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
There you have it folks. In countries that see thousands of young girls impregnated the medical professionals say it is clearly a threat to their health.

That means the Ohio AG is absolutely correct when he said that the 10 year old rape victim could get an abortion in Ohio under current Ohio law.

But hey, leftists gotta use this poor 10 year old to try to score some cheap political points.

I've heard NO pro-lifers claiming that the child should have borne the child.

It has been PRO-ABORTION people that has been claiming it was safe for the child to bear the child.

There you have it folks. In countries that see thousands of young girls impregnated the medical professionals say it is clearly a threat to their health.

That means the Ohio AG is absolutely correct when he said that the 10 year old rape victim could get an abortion in Ohio under current Ohio law.

But hey, leftists gotta use this poor 10 year old to try to score some cheap political points.

Talking about cheap political points…. Did Dems force the child’s mother to go seek abortion in another state? It was completely her decision.

But… that came about because Roe v Wade was overturned by Republicans.

Now, the right wing nuts want to blame Dems? Cheap political points, indeed.

Let’s see if any retard can legitimately dispute that. I doubt it but hey, surprise me.

Talking about cheap political points…. Did Dems force the child’s mother to go seek abortion in another state? It was completely her decision.

Yeah, the TEN year old, was teh one making the decisions.

Actually YES, the dems made the kid go to another state by LYING to her, so that they could use her as a political prop.

Let’s see if any retard can legitimately dispute that. I doubt it but hey, surprise me.
We don't want you near our children for any fucking reason

Wrong. Democrats were stupid WAY before the SCOTUS overturned Roe.
Convincing an ignorant woman her daughter had to go out of state to kill her baby was all for the cheap political optics.
Pretty obvious to connect the dots here if you're not part of a child sacrifice cult

Aaaaaaand who on the "left" ordered the mother to take the child to Indiana, CLOWN? Obviously the mother could not find a Dr in Ohio to perform the procedure after the SC ruling.

Too far over the old empty head to figure that out, Einstein?

Hey Simp, she didn't need to leave Ohio. Did you even read the OP?

Apparently not. Have a second grader read it and explain it to you. Ask him to use crayons and pictures so you can catch up, Moron.

Aaaaaaand who on the "left" ordered the mother to take the child to Indiana, CLOWN? Obviously the mother could not find a Dr in Ohio to perform the procedure after the SC ruling.

Too far over the old empty head to figure that out, Einstein?
Link us up to all the places the mother went to in Ohio and was turned down.

Wrong. Democrats were stupid WAY before the SCOTUS overturned Roe.
Convincing an ignorant woman her daughter had to go out of state to kill her baby was all for the cheap political optics.
Pretty obvious to connect the dots here if you're not part of a child sacrifice cult

We didn't see it coming, because we have souls. We cannot imagine the depths of vileness libs happily waltz though.

We didn't see it coming, because we have souls. We cannot imagine the depths of vileness libs happily waltz though.
Yea, that woman took her daughter out of state just to own MAGA halftards like you, not concerned that she'd be attacked by a slew of you idiot fringe hacks.

Gettting your jollies ruining the lives of those who can't fight back is how you assholes operate.

Yea, that woman took her daughter out of state just to own MAGA halftards like you, not concerned that she'd be attacked by a slew of you idiot fringe hacks.

Gettting your jollies ruining the lives of those who can't fight back is how you assholes operate.

Odd. I thought I was clear, taht I was blaming the dem social workers that the mom was dealing with...

Oh, wait, were you just talking shit?

Yeah, the TEN year old, was teh one making the decisions.

Actually YES, the dems made the kid go to another state by LYING to her, so that they could use her as a political prop.

You fucking retard. The Dems came into the picture only after the kids mom made the decision to get an abortion in another state.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back