Drop below your favorite music video

Not sure this qualifies as a music video,but it’s one of my favorite YouTube videos anyway. It’s long but it showcases just how talented Kenny Loggins really is. Best part is him mimicking the saxaphone.. Love it.

The first person to speak in this clip is the reason why my most favorite video is not one from the country music field, I love actor Bronson Pinchot SO much!!!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a country fan for almost 40 years now)

I love all musics but these 2 (Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins) get to me:

(German group) giving tribute to Mary the Virgin:

My favorite Tribute song to the United States Airforce (they have a song for every branch:

...hope I didn't push my luck:fingerscrossed::backpedal:...

This 84-year-old computer illiterate cannot post the link, but I can report the title of the video on YouTube that I watch every day: "When Will I See You Again" (45 years later)"

It was filmed in Holland. It shows the Three Degrees (then older ladies) singing with female and male backup singers swaying their hips to the music, and it is accompanied by a fantastic orchestra in the background.

Very touching & uplifting.

Michael Jackson "Bad" My father was really amused by this video as he didn't think that Jacko was really a very dangerous looking gangsta.

I'm not a big fan of the MTV type of music video.

My favorite music videos are of live performances.

This 84-year-old computer illiterate cannot post the link, but I can report the title of the video on YouTube that I watch every day: "When Will I See You Again" (45 years later)"
If you want to post a linked video
Screenshot 2021-08-30 9.21.35 AM.png

1- Click the chain icon above
2-place your link inside the URL
3- Click insert

Forum List

Back