Drone Strikes and Democrats

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
That's right folks, some liberals are proposing drone strikes on republicans/conservatives because...Racism! Oh, and (shades of Cambodia) "re-education camps" for Republicans or the rest of us stubborn tossers that just despise liberals. I love how the media is portraying this Biden administration as "healers and unifiers".

• Banned
The media keeps espousing this crap about racism/bad white cops to drive inner city thugs and neurotic weirdos to burn down cities. But then after the ashes cool, they want to curb their dogs after months long (anti whatever) INSURRECTION against the Trump administration, that went on for months. NOW to add insult to injury, they want to penalize Trump supporters and anyone that opposes them and deem US as "terrorists". Really?

• Banned
I offered a olive branch to liberals (Unok*tre) amongst others... I said : "We are not enemies, we just have a difference of opinion". Response? F*ck you you racist hater! Apparently, somebody missed the very meaning of "liberal". I leave it at that.

The media keeps espousing this crap about racism/bad white cops to drive inner city thugs and neurotic weirdos to burn down cities. But then after the ashes cool, they want to curb their dogs after months long (anti whatever) INSURRECTION against the Trump administration, that went on for months. NOW to add insult to injury, they want to penalize Trump supporters and anyone that opposes them and deem US as "terrorists". Really?

The statist left has fallen into identity politics & also cult based groupthink.

That's right folks, some liberals are proposing drone strikes on republicans/conservatives because...Racism! Oh, and (shades of Cambodia) "re-education camps" for Republicans or the rest of us stubborn tossers that just despise liberals. I love how the media is portraying this Biden administration as "healers and unifiers".
You got some kind of link or are you just making it up whole cloth?

• Banned
I know how this sounds: Do your own homework, it seems we cant trust links and fact checkers.

I know how this sounds: Do your own homework, it seems we cant trust links and fact checkers.
Not chasing your alternative facts for ya, honey. Either you got tha goods or you don't. Move along toots.

Not chasing your alternative facts for ya, honey. Either you got tha goods or you don't. Move along toots.
Great! Now, use that same level of skepticism and introspection to the everything else...Democrats race baiting and feeding into race riots....a big for instance.
I do. I'm like the old Wendy's commercial.
1613795810677.png

Great! Now, use that same level of skepticism and introspection to the everything else...Democrats race baiting and feeding into race riots....a big for instance.

Brilliant. liberals burn down cities for months, that my "goods". What card do you have?

I don't have to. I am not responsible for the irresponsibility of local officials 2000 miles away. ..........................................................Homey don't play that!..........................................................
1613797268743.png

Brilliant. liberals burn down cities for months, that my "goods". What card do you have?
The local rule card, ya twit. If you don't like it. Throw the bums out or MOVE. You don't like the decisions and management of local officials, do like Kroger in Seattle. Pick up your investments and leave and leave them to it. It ain't like that everywhere and it ain't a problem that will be solved by national debate boards or the Federal Government. You can sell that crap all you want for your little political sideshow, but the rest of us just ain't buyin it. Go solve something, build something or raise something in your own town, honey. If that is how it is where you live, you shouldn't have let it get out of hand or you should just pick up and get out if you can't fix it, cause it ain't that way everywhere.

The local rule card, ya twit. If you don't like it. Throw the bums out or MOVE. You don't like the decisions and management of local officials, do like Kroger in Seattle. Pick up your investments and leave and leave them to it. It ain't like that everywhere and it ain't a problem that will be solved by national debate boards or the Federal Government. You can sell that crap all you want for your little political sideshow, but the rest of us just ain't buyin it. Go solve something, build something or raise something in your own town, honey. If that is how it is where you live, you shouldn't have let it get out of hand or you should just pick up and get out if you can't fix it, cause it ain't that way everywhere.
Or, I could just push a political movement and pander to idiots and demonize you into oblivion.

Or, I could just push a political movement and pander to idiots and demonize you into oblivion.
Doubt it. You don't seem bright enough.

I love this about liberals. They are inflexible and demonize anyone that disagrees with them. I was a Democrat and liberal. I realized the party was broken back in the early 2000s when at a caucus, they forbid bringing up certain issues and then they practically dictated WHAT the issues where. Really? That's not what democracy IS about, or what the Democratic party should be. But here we are....

That's right folks, some liberals are proposing drone strikes on republicans/conservatives

All I can say is bring those drones on, baby. It's your money to waste. :auiqs.jpg:

This should last all of about 1 minute.

A. Nobody is seriously suggesting domestic drone strikes on political enemies.

B. If you think your AK is gonna help you survive a hellfire missile from a predator drone you are delusional.

The statist left has fallen into identity politics & also cult based groupthink.
Irony can be fun!

She's just lying.

Forum List

Back